Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/16/2002 5:22:32 AM EDT
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 5:38:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Now THAT is a stock market tip I can follow up on!

the_reject
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 5:40:41 AM EDT
[#2]
My 401(k) resembles that remark.
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 5:45:44 AM EDT
[#3]
[url]http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/716951/posts[/url]
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 5:53:13 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm happy I saw the shit on the horizon, I pulled all of my money out of the market in Feb of 2001.  I missed most of the huge losses most people realized.  

Lucky me!
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 6:57:58 AM EDT
[#5]
If you sold at 0931 yesterday, and then BOUGHT at 1400, later....
You probably made a nice profit.

If you put all of your money into the market in 1990, your return looks pretty good in 2002.

It's just those who choose to buy and sell at the wrong times, who suffer.  They are usually the people who are running scared.
Patience.
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 9:55:41 AM EDT
[#6]
Here's the quickest way to double your money.

Fold it in half and stick it back in your pocket.[;)]
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 11:44:14 AM EDT
[#7]
Screw it, when I get out of law school I'm going to invest heavily in class 3 NFA weapons.  Yes I know that even a slight change in federal laws will make them much less valuable, one way or another, but I don't see that happening anytime soon.

If I was going to invest in anything right now I'd start buying up Vector Arms UZIs.  What's the difference between an $8,000 Mp5 and a $3000 Vector?  The difference is, there are ALOT more Vectors on the market---when the supply from Vector runs out in another couple of years, the price will jump right up to where all the other submachine guns and registered receiver guns are.

Hell, at least its alot more interesting and enjoyable than buying stock in some company I've never heard about and then biting my nails while I watch the ticker tape go by under the 24-hour news channels.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top