Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/15/2002 7:37:45 PM EDT
Well, I know it will take me a while to have the number of posts that some of you have, but I do enjoy this site.  I have been "lurking" here (as my wife calls it) for about eight months now.  I would say I have become addicted.  The topics that get covered here just kill me.  I almost like just hanging around to see what comes up next.  Before work I log on to find out what is happening and then during the day I catch myself wanting to pop in to see what's going on.  Now here I am trying to catch up on issues.  I can almost get all the news I need to start the day from you guys.  I have learned quite a bit and have rekindled my interest in AR-15's because of some of the discussion here.  Anyway, I just wanted to say hey and try to get the feel for this posting stuff.

MM
Link Posted: 7/15/2002 7:42:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Welcome aboard...

You hit the nail on the head regarding "interesting posts"

Did you happen to catch the "mutated cow thread" ? [:D]
Link Posted: 7/15/2002 7:42:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/15/2002 7:42:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Welcome!!![:)]

Edit: Yeah Aimless, sometimes toasters do talk back.[:D]
Link Posted: 7/15/2002 7:45:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Welcome to the board!
Link Posted: 7/15/2002 7:47:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/15/2002 7:57:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Welcome aboard...

You hit the nail on the head regarding "interesting posts"

Did you happen to catch the "mutated cow thread" ? [:D]
View Quote

No, I logged on after the cow thread.  Sometimes it seems like you have to be in the right place at the right time for some of these posts.
Link Posted: 7/15/2002 8:02:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Learn to not mention this place to your wife. My girlfriend has become concerned that I occaissionally mention something that "my imaginary friends" have done.

"You know someone whose last name is "TheHun"?"
"What do you mean "Toaster says.."? You talk to a toaster? It talks back?"
"Who said that you needed to buy body armor and night vision goggles?"
View Quote

I have already learned that one.  Almost every day I have to tell her one of the stories that I picked up here.  (i.e.  the Submarine Saturn, stories from the shooting range, mall ninjas, etc..)  I don't think she quite understands yet.  (She knows I'm a little crazy anyway -- and she tolerates it.)  
Link Posted: 7/15/2002 8:02:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 7/15/2002 8:29:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
......  Sometimes it seems like you have to be in the right place at the right time for some of these posts.
View Quote

Don't ignore the "Search" feature!

Welcome!
Link Posted: 7/15/2002 8:46:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Welcome sit back kick off the shoes and stay awhile. You will most likely find answers to all your AR problems. Then again you might find answers about life also here. Take it all with a grain of salt. If your looking for a AR Weapon or in that case info on any type of weapon your at the right place.
Link Posted: 7/15/2002 8:57:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 7/15/2002 8:59:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Welcome Aboard Sailor[img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/pirate.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 7/15/2002 9:15:59 PM EDT
[#13]
welcome here bud!  i just got my 1000th a second ago.  boy i remember the good old days...when i was a newbie too!
Link Posted: 7/15/2002 9:34:26 PM EDT
[#14]
You think you're addicted now, wait till ya meet some of these yokels in person. I've been here going on 3 yrs now. Have met quite a few of the members. Have gone shooting, drinking, bbq'ing with em. Can't get any better than this.

WELCOME!!!
Link Posted: 7/15/2002 9:59:00 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 7/15/2002 10:26:18 PM EDT
[#16]
Bring more womenz.
Link Posted: 7/15/2002 10:29:20 PM EDT
[#17]
"... Run Forrest, Run!"
Link Posted: 7/15/2002 11:19:48 PM EDT
[#18]
Welcome back to the obsession. [beer]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top