Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/15/2002 6:16:32 AM EDT
[url]http://www.cnn.com/2002/US/07/15/blowgun.incident.ap/index.html[/url]

Teenagers with a Cadillac, a blowgun, and too much time on their hands. [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 7/15/2002 6:19:37 AM EDT
[#1]
oh those teenagers! just having a fun summer!
but i bet they wouldnt be too happy if their darts were answered by .40 cal. hollow points!
have a safe summer, all!
Link Posted: 7/15/2002 6:21:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Ya, I heard that early this morning on the way to work in DC.  Time to ban blowguns and maybe nailguns or at least 10 round nailgun capacities.
Link Posted: 7/15/2002 6:25:59 AM EDT
[#3]
I got a great deal on my pre-ban nail gun.  Just can't wait until the Assault Tool Ban sunsets.  Damn ATB
Link Posted: 7/15/2002 6:46:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I got a great deal on my pre-ban nail gun.  Just can't wait until the Assault Tool Ban sunsets.  Damn ATB
View Quote

THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
NO SANE INDIVIDUAL NEEDS ONE OF THESE THINGS!!
BAN ASSAULT TOOLS, NOW!!!

[URL=http://www.allmax.com/MILT] Join M.I.L.T. [/URL] (Mothers Insisting on Licensed Tools)
now and let your Congress Critters know how you feel.
Link Posted: 7/15/2002 8:03:50 AM EDT
[#5]
LOL

Well ...

Blowguns ARE BANNED IN CANADA!!!

I shit you not!
Link Posted: 7/15/2002 8:29:16 AM EDT
[#6]
What thoroughly amazes me is that [u]none[/u] of you have stated what the real problem is.  Hell, it's almost as if you guys find this sort of thing comical...  Well, it most certainly is not!

The blowgun is a very serious weapon system that has been around since the dawn of time, that uses a propulsion system made up of a unique composition of gasses ([i]02 and C02[/i]).  This particular gas mixture also requires a special high yeild housing, to carry said mixture until such time as it it released through the blowgun tube in a very rapid and devastating manner, thus dislodging the projectile and forcing it along the path of the tube...  ultimately into it's target.

The only way to sensibly control such dangerous weapons, is of course, to ban the use of these [b][blue]L[/blue][/b]arge [b][blue]U[/blue][/b]niversal [b][blue]N[/blue][/b]eurologically [i]controlled[/i] [b][blue]G[/blue][/b]as [b][blue]S[/blue][/b]ystems.  That's right, we need to lobby our government leaders, to conduct a feasibility study, to determine the necessity of banning [u]LUNGS[/u]. If we all work together, we should have no problem getting this done,  especially since the Democrats control the Senate!

Let's do it for the children!
Link Posted: 7/15/2002 8:57:27 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/15/2002 9:01:56 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
CO2 is also a greenhouse gas!

Ban 'em!
View Quote

Furthermore, these Large Universal Neurologically controlled Gas Systems have also been proven to be a link to cancer!

See...  I'm watchin out for all of ya's! [}:D]
Link Posted: 7/15/2002 9:04:32 AM EDT
[#9]
Remember like 2 or 3 years ago... Those kids drove around and shot people with paintball guns and videotaped the whole thing?

Well, if I recall right, some kids saw the tape of the paintball spree on the news, and went out to copy-cat the thing. They pulled up next to a guy, pointed the paintball gun out the window at him. The guy getting the paintball gun pointed at him began shooting his [i]real gun[/i] into the car thinking his life was in danger, and wound up killing a couple of them.
Anyone else remember this?
Link Posted: 7/15/2002 9:09:08 AM EDT
[#10]
I just want you all to know, for the record,

I didn't do it!

Hell, I don't even own a Caddi!

We now resume your regularly scheduled programming...

--LS
Link Posted: 7/15/2002 9:10:24 AM EDT
[#11]
Blowguns are also highly illegal in California.
Link Posted: 7/15/2002 9:14:48 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Blowguns are also highly illegal in California.
View Quote

Obviously, they've found a suitable item in which to substitute though! [:O]
Link Posted: 7/28/2002 4:09:24 AM EDT
[#13]
What is not illegial in Calf.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top