Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/14/2002 5:05:29 PM EDT
I would recommend visiting this fine site as well. It it exposes the dirty truth about John Ashcroft and his ties to the gun lobby! He even considers the post-ban Colt HBARS as non-assault weapons- just harmless semi-auto target rifles. SEE? He IS evil!

CRC

Edited to add: I'm poking fun at the VPC! Don't take me seriously! Take THEM seriously!
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 5:10:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Hell I wish Ashcroft owned Smith & Wesson and Colt.

Watch out your mom will catch you messing with her computer. Go back to bed now finish you milk.
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 7:13:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Surely you can't be serious????  After all, Ashcroft is just another Bush stooge out to enslave us all, right?  I mean, that's what Imbroglio and liberty76 told me, so it must be true...
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 11:03:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I mean, that's what Imbroglio and liberty76 told me, so it must be true...
View Quote

Exactly. Reliable sources you can count on.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top