BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 5/21/2012 8:08:45 AM EDT
Colby tweeted yesterday:

Colby Donaldson ‏@Colby_Donaldson
Follow

#TOPSHOT is comin' back BABY! Bring on the ALL STARS! Aw yeah.. Lemme know which of your faves should get a shot at the ultimate title!

So who does the hive want to see come back and shoot as an ALL STAR?

Link to all contestants from all seasons
Link Posted: 5/21/2012 8:10:19 AM EDT
[#1]
I'd rather it be new people than the previous stars.

Maybe it should be Top Shot: American Guns vs Red Jacket.  
Link Posted: 5/21/2012 8:10:19 AM EDT
[#2]
GABBY!
Link Posted: 5/21/2012 8:10:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Whoever the guy was who donated some of his winnings to a camp he worked at.  Young, polite, and well spoken.
Link Posted: 5/21/2012 8:11:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
GABBY!

Link Posted: 5/21/2012 8:11:43 AM EDT
[#5]
Gabby's good, but I'm rooting for Bachand.
Link Posted: 5/21/2012 8:12:38 AM EDT
[#6]
vote for me

Link Posted: 5/21/2012 8:15:02 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/21/2012 8:15:53 AM EDT
[#8]
The Brit contractor from (I think) Season 2.
Link Posted: 5/21/2012 8:16:35 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
vote for me  

You were on Top Shot?
Link Posted: 5/21/2012 8:23:32 AM EDT
[#10]
All the douche bags!

This will be the season that makes or breaks Top Shot. Douche bags bring ratings. I'd rather have a bunch of assholes bickering and talking shit if it brings it back for a 6th season of normal folks again.

Last season lacked assholes and the ratings went to shit.
Link Posted: 5/21/2012 8:28:10 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

vote for me  

You were on Top Shot?

No, But I am an All Star.

And would donate 100% of the after tax money to the WWP.

Link Posted: 5/21/2012 8:31:04 AM EDT
[#12]
I'm thinking Chris Reed or Dustin Ellermann are the best shots to ever apprear on the show.
Link Posted: 5/21/2012 8:31:06 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 5/21/2012 8:32:02 AM EDT
[#14]
I think his name was Dustin
Link Posted: 5/21/2012 8:33:49 AM EDT
[#15]
I would like to see Tara from season one get another chance! See left the show for honorable reasons and she was a good competitor.
Link Posted: 5/21/2012 8:34:42 AM EDT
[#16]
I'd like to see Kelly get another shot.
Link Posted: 5/21/2012 8:35:33 AM EDT
[#17]

Best of the best
Bring in the top four shooters from each year.
Link Posted: 5/21/2012 8:36:12 AM EDT
[#18]
What's Colby's Arfcom name?
Link Posted: 5/21/2012 8:37:27 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Season 1 winner Iain Harrison?  He works for Crimson Trace now, but he was never a contractor.  Worked for a construction company.
Link Posted: 5/21/2012 8:39:04 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

All the douche bags!

This will be the season that makes or breaks Top Shot. Douche bags bring ratings. I'd rather have a bunch of assholes bickering and talking shit if it brings it back for a 6th season of normal folks again.

I really want to see the Wacky SEAL and the asshole military guys who shit all over the Navy guy again  

Agreed x10   I would rather see those contestants that showed true sportsmanship, tried their best with out whining or playing middle school bullshit games.

Gabby

Tara

Kelly

And some of the "self taught" shooters like Jay from the season before and the Asian man from this season (can't think of his name).

Link Posted: 5/21/2012 8:50:59 AM EDT
[#21]
I SECOND this motion!

Douchebags for the win!

Quoted:
All the douche bags!

Link Posted: 5/21/2012 8:51:32 AM EDT
[#22]
Dustin Ellerman would run the table again.  Self taught and a great person.  Plus he was always having fun.
Link Posted: 5/21/2012 9:04:55 AM EDT
[#23]
My vote is for Dustin.
Link Posted: 5/21/2012 9:10:14 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Season 1 winner Iain Harrison? He works for Crimson Trace now, but he was never a contractor. Worked for a construction company.

When I said contractor, I meant the building kind. Yes, I'm pretty sure that was his name though.
Link Posted: 5/21/2012 9:11:22 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

All the douche bags!

Hate to say it but you right.

Link Posted: 5/21/2012 9:13:58 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
All the douche bags!

I really want to see the Wacky SEAL and the asshole military guys who shit all over the Navy guy again  

Agreed x10   I would rather see those contestants that showed true sportsmanship, tried their best with out whining or playing middle school bullshit games.

Gabby

Tara

Kelly

And some of the "self taught" shooters like Jay from the season before and the Asian man from this season (can't think of his name).

I'm not saying I want them over nice people. What I'm saying is this show is about to be DOA. They need to livin it up to ensure a 6th season.

Take one for the team and all.

Douche bag drama will increase there ratings.
Link Posted: 5/21/2012 9:16:42 AM EDT
[#27]
Looks like Season 5 will suck.

I would rather see new talent than failures trying again.

Link Posted: 5/21/2012 9:20:10 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

All the douche bags!

Gabby

Tara

Kelly

I'm not saying I want them over nice people. What I'm saying is this show is about to be DOA. They need to livin it up to ensure a 6th season.

Take one for the team and all.

Douche bag drama will increase there ratings.

Sadly, you are correct. Those people that watch it just for the firearms-shooting aspect are most likely heavily out numbered by the reality TV drama hungry viewers

Link Posted: 5/21/2012 9:20:42 AM EDT
[#29]
I would like to see a season with costa, Haley, vickers, and all theses other famous types in the firearms industry. Maybe throw in mark larue for good measure.
Link Posted: 5/21/2012 9:30:01 AM EDT
[#30]
just do the final 4 from each season, that would give two teams of 8.
Link Posted: 5/21/2012 9:33:12 AM EDT
[#31]
Off the top of my head I'd go with the following

Larry Vickers,
FPSRussia (but he would have to stay in character the entire time)
NutnFancy

It would make an interesting show
Link Posted: 5/21/2012 9:35:53 AM EDT
[#32]
So I wonder if Mike Seeklander figured out how to shoot a rifle––or will he just blow through another 30 rounds with no hits?

And then pick Kelly to go up against for a long distance shot.
Link Posted: 5/21/2012 10:01:33 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Larry Vickers,

NutnFancy

and Tex Greuber, it would be funny as hell seeing everyone dive for the dirt when Tex started pulling out his Glock.

Link Posted: 5/21/2012 10:07:42 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Larry Vickers,
NutnFancy

and Tex Greuber, it would be funny as hell seeing everyone dive for the dirt when Tex started pulling out his Glock.

Hickock45 too. Youtube can sponsor it this time!
Link Posted: 5/21/2012 10:07:47 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Larry Vickers,
NutnFancy

Dudes, Nutnfancy would rule them all for the win, dudes.  He'll get to his POU in just a minute, dudes, but just look at that.  Just look at it.  3.2 ounces, are you kidding me?  Are you kidding me, dudes?

You're reading this in my voice, dudes.
Link Posted: 5/21/2012 10:27:23 AM EDT
[#36]
Too bad there aren't enough women for a guys against girls all stars. Then you could put all the assholes from seasons past on the guys team and watch the egos fly.
Link Posted: 5/21/2012 10:33:21 AM EDT
[#37]
I was impressed that they did an episode where they did the Mad Minute with an SMLE. Well, they sucked at it, but they tried.
Link Posted: 5/21/2012 4:32:47 PM EDT
[#38]
William and littlejohn..haha
Link Posted: 5/21/2012 4:41:34 PM EDT
[#39]
GEORGE REINAS.
Link Posted: 5/21/2012 4:52:29 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
GEORGE REINAS.

would have won his season, had he not given it away.
Link Posted: 5/21/2012 4:57:03 PM EDT
[#41]
Rather get new stars.

Good show though. I like it. They definitely are creative with their challenges.
Link Posted: 5/21/2012 4:57:44 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I was impressed that they did an episode where they did the Mad Minute with an SMLE. Well, they sucked at it, but they tried.

What is sad is how poorly the British guy did.
Link Posted: 5/21/2012 5:30:20 PM EDT
[#43]
I'll laugh if Jake or George come back.
Link Posted: 5/21/2012 5:38:55 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

George is too busy being a HSLD cool kid AFSOC sniper-type.  But in all cerealness, the cocky Jersey fuck can shoot for sure.

Link Posted: 5/21/2012 5:41:34 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 5/21/2012 5:51:03 PM EDT
[#46]
They could split it Good vs Evil or something. That'd be kinda cool. The Evil side would implode with all the egos
Link Posted: 5/21/2012 5:56:38 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Quoted:

George is too busy being a HSLD cool kid AFSOC sniper-type.  But in all cerealness, the cocky Jersey fuck can shoot for sure.

He is out if the AF isn't he? What did they say he was doing now, Sniper instructor?
Link Posted: 5/21/2012 5:58:57 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

He is out if the AF isn't he? What did they say he was doing now, Sniper instructor?

Couldn't say but I recall hearing something similar.

Link Posted: 5/21/2012 6:00:42 PM EDT
[#49]
Something tells me the assholes are on the bring back list to keep things going.
Link Posted: 5/21/2012 6:08:17 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Larry Vickers,
NutnFancy

OK, that's funny right there.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top