Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/14/2002 3:46:49 PM EDT
My  friends Josh Sugarmann and Kristen Rand have put up this website I'm sure you all like very much. Please visit it for your children's sake and your sake. Please!

www.banhandguns.org

Thank you!

CRC
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 3:50:08 PM EDT
[#1]
I tried to copy and paste the link. No workee.
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 3:51:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Boy are you in for a surprise!
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 3:52:01 PM EDT
[#3]
To Josh Sugarmann and Kristen with love from Gunner1X[img]http://www.plauder-smilies.de/flipa.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 4:12:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 4:14:51 PM EDT
[#5]
CRC, I think maybe you've got a bad CRC.  Check yer data.
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 4:19:02 PM EDT
[#6]
www.bandhandgunsnow.org

Sorry wrong web address! Remember to visit this website for your children's sake. If we ban handguns now the world will be a much more peaceaful place. Look at Britain! No handguns and no crime. London is the SAFEST city over 4 million people in the world. I feel much more safer in London than Beckley, West Virginia!

Thanks! CRC [pistol]
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 4:24:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 4:25:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
www.bandhandgunsnow.org

I feel much more safer in London than Beckley, West Virginia!

Thanks! CRC [pistol]
View Quote

hehe  you funny
                                          [grenade]
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 4:28:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Ban Hand Guns Now? What the hell is that shit???
[pistol][pistol]      
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 4:33:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Well, well, lookie here. Pretty up to date on recent topics.

An Imbroglio wannabe without the wit, style, finesse, or sense of humor.

You’ll have to do better than that. It’s a tough crowd around here.

Mike
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 4:33:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 4:34:11 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 4:36:09 PM EDT
[#13]
If you can't tell I'm being sarcastic that's okay! I can't either.

CRC

Long live the Violence Policy Center

"Who needs an AK-47 to go duck hunting? Oh wait! The FWS doesn't allow ANY duck hunting with rifles sorry."
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 4:40:32 PM EDT
[#14]
Duck hunting? Nah, I need AKs for troll hunting!

[:K]
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 4:42:07 PM EDT
[#15]
[url]www.banhandgunsnow.org[/url]
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 4:42:07 PM EDT
[#16]
You are a [:K] [:K] [:K] [:K] [:K] [:K] [:K] [:K] [:K]
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 4:42:46 PM EDT
[#17]
Double Feed,

I am Osama Bin Ladens worst nightmare. Is that good enough for you? CRC
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 4:44:04 PM EDT
[#18]
Someone please tell me that this guy CRC is not really friends with anyone from banhandgunsnow.org.  Seems like a troll to me.
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 4:47:12 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I am Osama Bin Ladens worst nightmare.
View Quote

[b]What? A camel with AIDS?[/b] [:D]

Eric The(RimShot!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 4:49:19 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 4:51:03 PM EDT
[#21]
I'm point out what those a-holes at the VPC are up to. Damn! A troll? Well if you think I'm a troll I'm a [:K]. It's a free country and I can be a troll if I want to. What's wrong with being a troll? You get to live under a bridge (which the DOT maintains with taxpayer money) and exact tolls from passing people. These tolls soon add up to another pre-ban AR-15 in the case so that if someone doesn't pay up you shove it in his/her face say "NOW PAY UP!" If that don't work you get the 760 .308.   CRC
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 4:53:26 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
[url]www.banhandgunsnow.org[/url]
View Quote

Hey, CRC [img]http://www.plauder-smilies.de/flipa.gif[/img][img]http://www.plauder-smilies.de/flipa.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 4:53:53 PM EDT
[#23]

I like the way they put a white supremacist group in the same link category as the NRA. [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 4:55:06 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 4:55:53 PM EDT
[#25]
C R C     =     [:K]
o a u
m g n
m h t
u e
n a
i d
s
t
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 4:59:06 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 5:04:42 PM EDT
[#27]
From every handgun is aimed @ you.
"The first bullet, a flat-nosed lead slug weighing 10.2 grams, or less than ½ ounce, went into his chest angling down. It fractured the fifth rib on the way in, bored through both lobes of the left lung, and fractured the seventh rib on the way out. Not always a fatal wound....The killer was the second shot. It hit the bone and cartilage of the sternum. That flattened the round a little, increasing its diameter and widening the wound channel it punched through the left ventricle chamber....The bullet left the heart, went into the left lung and exited....In its passage, the slug stretched and displaced for milliseconds the heart muscles, valves and chambers, forming what trauma surgeons know as the `temporary cavity.' It created a temporary space the size of a baseball.... But the heart continued to pump. Now it is squirting blood from the bullet holes in the heart wall, filling the pericardium and pouring into the chest cavity itself. At a rate of about five quarts a minute. But there is no pressure to carry blood through the aorta and a network of arteries....No blood, no oxygen. No oxygen, no working body cells. Then veins collapse. Electricity and neuromuscular activities stop. Barely a minute after the first shot, the only movement...is a puddle of blood creeping from two exit wounds....It shines like maroon glue..."

I should hope that my ammo worked better than that.  The evil black talon ammo is also listed.  If you have to shoot someone you want the best fight stoppers you can get.  Gunfights are not something any one ever wants to be in.  I believe that my life and my family's is more valuable to me than some one who wants to do me harm.
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 5:08:48 PM EDT
[#28]
That webb site talks about "the myth of the self-defense handgun".  Well I can personally tell you that is is no myth.  I have personally used a handgun for self-defense.  If I did not have it, I would probably not be here today!  All I had to do was show it.  It reduced the level of violence to zero.
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 5:09:31 PM EDT
[#29]
[url]http://www.vpc.org/info_area.htm[/url] Please participate in this [s]troll[/s] poll.
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 11:42:16 PM EDT
[#30]
Filled out the poll. Kinda stupid assed poll but what does one expect from HCI?
Link Posted: 7/15/2002 12:07:29 AM EDT
[#31]
Trolls are cool.
Link Posted: 7/15/2002 12:49:01 AM EDT
[#32]
I was looking at their [b]Links[/b] page and they have Stormfront listed under the heading of [b]Pro-Gun Special Interests[/b].  What the hell does a white power/neo-Nazi organization have to do with being pro-gun?  Last time I checked, we had Blacks, Asians, American Indians as well as Whites represented in the pro-gun community.

USPC40

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/USPC40/line.gif[/img]
[url=www.nra.org][b][red]NRA[/red][/url] [url=www.nra.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url]
[url=www.gunowners.org][b][red]GOA[/red] [/url] [url=www.gunowners.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url]
[url=www.saf.org][red]SAF[/red][/url] [url=www.saf.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/url]
[url=sas-aim.org][red]SAS[/red][/url] [url=sas-aim.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/b][/url]

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/USPC40/alabamaflag.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 7/15/2002 3:46:30 AM EDT
[#33]
Well,I just took their poll, and signed up for their reports.  Nothing like keeping up w/what the other side is up to.

I really think that all of us should do the same thing.  Imagine what their "poll" is going to look like if every member here takes it, seriously and without any smartass stuff like obscene e mail addresses.  If you don't want to get their e mails, just leave the line blank, but take the poll.  Give them some idea of what they're up against with their agenda. [:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top