Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/13/2002 8:54:55 AM EDT
I just had to share with SOMEONE!!!

First date in many years yesterday. Great time, guess where we went???

Yep, pistol range!!! Wooo Hooo!!! Had a total blast! We had some fun competition with .22 pistols seeing who could get tigher groups. The loser would by the cokes. It ended in a tie, so I bought (like I was going to let her buy anyway).

Had the entire range checking her out. Tube top with shorts (she is well endowed on top). And she and I were out shooting 95% of the people on the line.

Later back her place, I find out she has more firearms than I do. And she had to show all of them to me! She would show one, we would talk about it. Then she would scamper off, come back with another. I swear this went on for an hour or so.

She is 11 years senior to me, but I don't care. I have always tended to date older women, and she doesn't look her age.

We have a lot in common, motorcycles, guns, computers, attitude, etc. I think she might be a keeper. I have been chatting with her online for over 3 months now, trying to hook up for a face to face. It finally happened!

And talk about a true "face to face". Oh boy!! Most fun I have had in a long time with [i]most[/i] of our clothes on.

Until her ex showed up, arrrghhh!!! Two phrases that always scare the crap out of me, "Oh no! My ex-boyfriend!", or "Oh no! My husband!" (I REALLY hate the second). It was ok in the end, she finally got him to leave. I had to listen to the standard story of ex's. But things calmed down and we picked up where we left off [:D]

I think this was inevitable, since the first picture I recieved from her was of her topless [shock] Well worth the time waiting.
Link Posted: 7/13/2002 9:01:29 AM EDT
[#1]
post that pic!!!!
Link Posted: 7/13/2002 9:04:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Lemme see!! Lemme see!! Lemme see!!
Link Posted: 7/13/2002 9:11:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Keeper.
Link Posted: 7/13/2002 9:14:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/13/2002 10:09:32 AM EDT
[#5]
If she has full auto stuff, keep her around for awhile, until you at least have had your fill of auto [:D]
Link Posted: 7/13/2002 10:32:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
post that pic!!!!
View Quote

Sorry, againts the board rules!!! hahahaha No frontal nudity on the general discussion forum.
Link Posted: 7/13/2002 10:32:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

It's a trap, run for it!
View Quote

They've been broken up HOW long?
Link Posted: 7/13/2002 10:38:04 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 7/13/2002 10:41:23 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
... and she doesn't look her age.
View Quote

She will and one day you will wake-up to Granny from the Beverly Hillbillies.
Link Posted: 7/13/2002 11:04:48 AM EDT
[#10]
Can I have her phone number? [:D]
Link Posted: 7/13/2002 11:12:12 AM EDT
[#11]
Im glad to see that she has guns!

I would be frightened if she collected knives.

Just keep this in mind. No matter how beautiful she is, someone, somewhere is completely sick of her crap.

Just kidding, sounds like you found a keeper!
Link Posted: 7/13/2002 12:21:29 PM EDT
[#12]
Knowing Guzzler as well as I do, I find this story highly dubious.

After all, I'm sure everyone here knows that Guzzler is Gay, right?  How do you think he got his screen name!

O, Crap.  Now I've gone and done it.

Congrats, Bro.  BTW drop me a IM or email.  I've got some interesting news.
Link Posted: 7/13/2002 1:23:06 PM EDT
[#13]
GUZZLER!  You . . . you . . BITCH!  How could you?  After all that we shared together?  That night in Bora Bora!  The tender looks we shared over smoking FAL barrels.    WAAAAHH!  I feel so. . . so . . . used!

(Just kidding - grats!  Sounds like my wife . . . uhm, damnit, where did she go?  Come to think of it, I haven't seen her in a while.)

Link Posted: 7/13/2002 1:35:39 PM EDT
[#14]
So she has a nice pair of .38s or.40s or .45s? and since brand names are always important here on AR-15.Com. are they Colts,S&W,Rugers ???...come on...inquiring minds want to know. Well whatever brand they are here's hoping you keep them well oiled [beer]
Link Posted: 7/13/2002 1:36:29 PM EDT
[#15]
"Sorry, againts the board rules!!! hahahaha No frontal nudity on the general discussion forum."

brother, use the "lodge" forum on the ak side of the board!

we don't care if it's front, back or in the middle nuduty!!!

Link Posted: 7/13/2002 1:58:27 PM EDT
[#16]
Congrats! HUMANAH HUMANAH HUMANAH!
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 9:11:18 AM EDT
[#17]
prk - Well they broke up for awhile. But he hasn't accepted it, yet. Something about a possible bi-polar personallity.

QCMGR - Gee thanks!!! Like I needed that vision running around in my head, bastard.

marvl - Aaaaaaaaa NO! Go find your own.

Joe_Blacke - Bite me dough boy! (you got mail)

Greywolf2112 - Oooohhh that night in Bora Bora. Yes, I remember it well. But we were young, and imature. I just couldn't accept the emotions and feelings that were running through my mind. Should I? or Shouldn't I? We had a good time. But, your tits aren't as nice as hers!!! HAHAHAHAHA

Link Posted: 7/17/2002 5:13:15 PM EDT
[#18]
Update:

Oh man, the last 24 hours was a mess.

My lady friend likes working on projects. She is currently working on board for kite surfing. Really interesting, btw. Well, she needed some fiberglass cloth. So me wanting to be nice, went out and picked up what she needed and dropped it off.

Well, we noticed that the wind had picked up in the afternoon. She suggested that we take one of the kites out and just try it out. We did. It was a nice 1 meter airfoil kite. Found a nice field and messed around for about an hour. Untill she wasn't feeling well from the heat. Get her back to the truck, full on A/C, luckily I had some water behind the seat and start pouring it down and on her. Race back to her place. She is feeling better.

We are kicking back watching TV and cooling down, both get tired and fall asleep on the sofa. After awhile, you natrually get all tangled up from tossing and turning to get comfortable (it was actually very nice). Well... The ex shows up! Actually comes in the house and finds us on the sofa.

He starts going off about "You do know she is my girlfriend?" and that he wants 10 minutes to talk to her. I explain to him that, you have basicly just broken into her house, and you are not wanted her and that it be best to leave. As you know voices were raised, and that she yells at him that they broke up a month ago, what are you doing here, etc. He finally leaves. I do my best to console the my lady friend. We both decide that it would be the best for me to go home now.

Well, I can't. I get out to my truck to find both of my front tires slashed. And that one of her tires on her car are also slashed. Great, just fu*king great!!

Get the tires off my truck, put her spare on her car, and go driving around trying to find someplace at 8:00 pm to get new tires. No go.

Go back her place decide to spend the night. Only thing, I can't sleep. I am wrapped up tight as a drum. Every sound snaps me to attention looking around for what else can go wrong. I am litterally bouncing off the walls.
She tries to take my mind off of things. Does a good job, but that didn't take more than 30 minutes. Bad night, going on worse. sigh... Still can't sleep.

Finally make to morning. Go out and pick up some new tires (a hundred bucks, and my old tires were only a year old, basiclly still new), come back put them on truck. Give her a hug and kiss, say "I just want to go home now, sorry. And I think I will be taking a fews days R&R." She agrees, and says that she is going to disappear for couple days, herself.

Got home around noon, tried to sleep, and still can't. Watch TV, read, and go over things in my head.

I swear, looking back, this is just typical of my life and dating. Women who what to spend time with me, end up in disaster. I am cursed.
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 5:40:06 PM EDT
[#19]
CALL THE COPS.

looks to me like a nice list of violations.

and a candidate for a restraining order.

(reading what you wrote is a bit freaky, simillar thing happened in a relationship I had(for clarification, I was in YOUR postion!).  Looking back, I should have left for good)
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 6:10:30 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
CALL THE COPS.
View Quote

I thought about calling the cops, but it is to late. The evidence is gone.

looks to me like a nice list of violations.
and a candidate for a restraining order.
View Quote

Yeppers, that might be happening soon.

(reading what you wrote is a bit freaky, simillar thing happened in a relationship I had(for clarification, I was in YOUR postion!).  Looking back, I should have left for good)
View Quote

Huh??? Are you still with her? If tht is the case, I don't feel to bad now! Thanks!
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 6:18:55 PM EDT
[#21]
If things are going well, stick with it.  But one question, why do you keep going back to her place where her ex is able to get in?  Why not take her back to your place?  

BTW, you should have called the cops as soon as you saw the slashed tires and pressed her to get a restraining order.  If she balks at getting the restraining order that is a HUGE sign that there is more to the story than what she is telling you.

How did he get in?  Does he still have keys?  If so, why?  You need to start asking yourselves these questions and getting answers that you are comfortable with.
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 6:41:57 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
If things are going well, stick with it.  But one question, why do you keep going back to her place where her ex is able to get in?  Why not take her back to your place?  
quote]

You always want home field advantage. [BD]

Anyways, some good points from the group.  The other dude is around, and is not playing nice.  Not a true player, who would move on to the next catch of the day.  

I keep her around to make ya feel good, and give ya some hummers once a while, but dont get tight.
c-rock
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 8:09:55 PM EDT
[#23]
I'm assuming he still has keys since he came right in....BAD DEAL, those locks need to be changed PRONTO, if she's against this (I can't believe she hasn't done this already) then that is a VERY BAD sign...time to go.

You should have called the cops MUI PRONTO.  If not for your tires it's very good CYA, you never know what this psycho might say about YOU.  If there is a record logged of what happened you are in much better shape.  Again, if she is against this..VERY BAD SIGN. Run, fast.

If things are otherwise going well do what you need to, but if she is resistant to the above, I'd get the hell out of dodge.

Mike
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 8:51:20 PM EDT
[#24]
He may still have a key... but... I think we forgot to lock the door [:O] We came back in, in a bit of a hurry. She was rather flushed from the heat.

We did jam the door close afterwards (2x4 under handle jamed againts a big cabinet). And started using the back door which is on a different key, and never used (at least that is what she said).

Yea, I should have called the cops for CYA. But hindsight is 20/20.

I am already having my doubts of continuing the relationship. I have a feeling she is thinking the same thing. She apologized for apologizing so much.

As for the restraining order, that is in her court. But I think if he shows up one more time, he is getting one.

As for coming to my place... Not an option (don't ask, just accept it). Besides, last thing I want is the possiblity of him following her to my place. I hate cleaning up blood.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top