Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/13/2002 8:24:41 AM EDT
Wow what a great state, little too humid for me especially when "tac'd out."

So anyways last night I was driving to the airport to catch my late flight and this bitch is driving slow as hell in the left lane! Ya see here in Az that crap isn't tolerated, So since I was driving my Airport security buddies crown Vic I politely flash the spot light just incase she doesn't see me. Well after a few minutes of this and no response I figure she must be passed out from some kind of diabetic or other medical emergency, so to keep her and the public safe I activate the yellow strobe on the Crown Vic to alert other drivers to the danger. After I did this she began to swerve irradicly "probably passed out" so I try to use my vehicle to shield hers from a rock wall next to the road. After the first bump she must have regained conciseness because she took control of the vehicle and pulled over. After her car came to a complete stop I pull in behind her with my vehicle, being the good Samaritan "And Recently Certified EMT" that I am I pull over and stop my vehicle behind her while im reaching in the back for my "Medic Bag"  my foot slips off the brake and I accidently bump the accelerator. Now of course since I was right behind her it only took a second to take up the space between our vehicles and you guessed it "Crash!" Well this deploys the airbag just as I was getting out and my head was thrown into the headrest rendering me unconscious. When I wake up shes gone.

One More life saved by
The Mall Ninja's
Link Posted: 7/13/2002 8:57:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Gimme a break its early.
Link Posted: 7/13/2002 9:02:47 AM EDT
[#2]
There you have it folks. We now have both sides of the story. God save the mall ninja's
Link Posted: 7/13/2002 10:11:11 AM EDT
[#3]
I know not everyone likes these, but this kind of post is funny!
Link Posted: 7/13/2002 1:00:56 PM EDT
[#4]
[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/Dave%5FG%2FBS1%2Egif[/img]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top