Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/13/2002 5:18:44 AM EDT
Hello everyone!
   The other day I had posted a question on the Air Force asking for info on that branch of service because I was thinking of joining. I recieved lots of good advice and decided to go see a recruiter. Well, this is the problem.... When I was twelve I was in the hospital for depression. It was not because i have a problem but because of my family situation at home. I am fine today and have no problems. Well this is a big problem with the military and I have to go through a psych evalution to be able to tell if I can enter, which will take about 5 months. So this is my question to those who are in/ have been in the air force.... do you know what my odds are of getting in? Thank you so much for your help! < harvestmoon7 >
Link Posted: 7/13/2002 5:44:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top