Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/12/2002 6:31:55 PM EDT
The Dep. of Homeland Security, what a damn crock.

This where me and W start to part ways.
Housing for the poor,putting up with tree huggers and not doing a thing to stop the dumbs a$$es at the air port from being made dumb a$$ feds sucks but the DHS is comeing to crap fast.

I you have not read up on this there "Emergency preparedness and response" and "Information analysis" does not sit right with me.
There is to much to be used in the worng way down the road.

It's getting a bit old the way every time ANYTHING goes worng it's more legislation.

What I would like to know is way do we have to play these games if the FBI and CIA can't get there sh!t right and do there jobs way should.

It is the CIA and FBI that would play the biggest role and do the most work on the ground,seems to me that all we need is them to lay off all the right wing "nuts" and work on a bit less PC work but something that would get less of us killed.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top