Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/3/2001 8:02:11 PM EDT
Come on folks, after a good day at the range slinging lead what is better than a cold Bud and a pint of B&J.  So many flavors, so many fat grams to choose from, hmmm.....

I'm partial to Wavy Gravy
Link Posted: 4/3/2001 8:04:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Kent State Krunch- Screw those hippies!
Link Posted: 4/3/2001 8:04:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Dude,

Put on your Nomex and run and hide!!  You are about to get and earful.  WAIT FOR IT!![}:D]
Link Posted: 4/3/2001 8:06:07 PM EDT
[#3]
I don't eat B&J, they are antigunners. I prefer Breyers...cheaper, tastes as good and they are pro gun.
Link Posted: 4/3/2001 8:06:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Ben and Jerry's is totally anti-gun. They should move their operation to China. Maybe those folks could finally put on some weight.
Don't buy their products!
Link Posted: 4/3/2001 8:06:52 PM EDT
[#5]
I like the ones I leave in the store. Theses hippie a**holes are not just antigun in their beliefs(not a big problem), but anti gun in the programs they support and give money to(huge problem). The spend the profits YOU give them to restrict your rights. Leave that sh*t on the shelf and buy Haagen Dazz. And tell the store manager why you will not buy Ben & Jerrys. I actually wrote letters to all my local supermarkets stating that even seeing "that" product is offensive and motivates me to shop elsewhere.
Link Posted: 4/3/2001 8:09:49 PM EDT
[#6]
hey MOD save this man's life and lock this thread [sniper]
Link Posted: 4/3/2001 8:12:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Ben & Jerry's sold out to some Euro corporation so now you can buy it w/o remorse.
Of course now they have more money to push their left wing B.S.
Can't believe they are from Vermont, land of CCW for all.
I would have exiled them.
BTW, Cherry Garcia.
Link Posted: 4/3/2001 8:21:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
hey MOD save this man's life and lock this thread [sniper]
View Quote

I told ya.  This ain't gonna be pretty.  Better round up the women and children.  
Link Posted: 4/3/2001 8:22:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 4/3/2001 8:26:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Have you completely lost it? I can't even look at Ben and Jerry's in the store without gagging. Somebody has got to get this guy some help fast!!
Link Posted: 4/3/2001 8:27:19 PM EDT
[#11]
[img=left]http://home.earthlink.net/~thegardenweasel/_uimages/target.jpg[/img=left][heavy]
             [rocket]
           [pistol]
Link Posted: 4/3/2001 8:27:34 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Ben & Jerry's sold out to some Euro corporation so now you can buy it w/o remorse.
Of course now they have more money to push their left wing B.S.
Can't believe they are from Vermont, land of CCW for all.
I would have exiled them.
BTW, Cherry Garcia.
View Quote

Regardless, said Eurocorp, also purchased the image and associated politics. Teach them a lesson, f*ck 'em.
Link Posted: 4/3/2001 8:27:43 PM EDT
[#13]
They don't make my favorite flavor: "HOT PUDDIN' PIE".
Link Posted: 4/3/2001 8:29:30 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Never tried their commie crap - there are plenty of other good companies to support. You won't find Levi's in mine or my wife's closets either.
View Quote

YEAH !  What Paul said !
Link Posted: 4/3/2001 8:35:12 PM EDT
[#15]
Should have known they are anti's.  Come to think of it, Vermont, Pat Leahy, equal rights for transgendered types,...  my apology.

But, I still think they make the best I.C.

I have done alot of hiking on the A.T. and this question is posed repeatedly at trail journals along the way so thought it would generate some opinions here.   Obviously struck a nerve with some.  I am a hard core right wing gun lover so accept my apologies. I just went down the wrong rabbit trail this time.

Link Posted: 4/3/2001 8:43:03 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Should have known they are anti's.  Come to think of it, Vermont, Pat Leahy, equal rights for transgendered types,...  my apology.

But, I still think they make the best I.C.

I have done alot of hiking on the A.T. and this question is posed repeatedly at trail journals along the way so thought it would generate some opinions here.   Obviously struck a nerve with some.  I am a hard core right wing gun lover so accept my apologies. I just went down the wrong rabbit trail this time.

View Quote

here's your typical liberal craphead, once they get caught they try to kiss ass and fit it.ok guys we have to bring out the heavy weapons for this one.[heavy][-!-!-]
Link Posted: 4/3/2001 8:44:35 PM EDT
[#17]
Hey, cut the rookie some slack man.  He just needs to be sent back for more indoctrination.[;)]
Link Posted: 4/3/2001 9:22:08 PM EDT
[#18]
None of that $hit for me. f'em!
Link Posted: 4/4/2001 1:33:28 AM EDT
[#19]
Blue Bunny ice cream. to hell with B&J[sniper]
Link Posted: 4/4/2001 3:40:38 AM EDT
[#20]
Blue Bell's the ice cream of choice here in Texas. Ain't never messed with that B&J crap.
There should always be a price a company has to pay for such 'stinkin thinkin.'

Eric The (Pralines & Cream) Hun
Link Posted: 4/4/2001 3:54:29 AM EDT
[#21]
Yalu River Running Red & Frozen Chosin Road.....Ben & Jerry  LOL which ones the mommy and which ones the daddy
Link Posted: 4/4/2001 3:55:41 AM EDT
[#22]
By the way good one hi cap .....had a good laugh
Link Posted: 4/4/2001 4:05:53 AM EDT
[#23]
Ben & Jerry are only useful as targets
Link Posted: 4/4/2001 5:02:39 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Yalu River Running Red & Frozen Chosin Road.....Ben & Jerry  LOL which ones the mommy and which ones the daddy
View Quote

Outstanding 9divdoc. I buy the Dreyer's Lime bars....mmmmmmmm...limey.

Semper Fi
Jarhead out.

---------------------
"The Marine Corps does more to promote world peace than all the Ben&Jerry's ice cream ever made."
--P. J. O'Rourke
Link Posted: 4/4/2001 6:26:49 AM EDT
[#25]
RikWriter,

Could you back up you claim that Breyers is pro-gun with some examples?  I'm always looking for right thinking companies to support.

Thanks
Link Posted: 4/4/2001 7:28:02 AM EDT
[#26]
I think all of their flavors leave a bad taste in my mouth.

[url]http://assaultweb.net/ubb/Forum1/HTML/202963.html[/url]

High Performance Tactical Gear!
[url]www.Lightfighter.com[/url]
Link Posted: 4/4/2001 9:46:07 AM EDT
[#27]
I'm rather partial to the ooze all over the floor when the freezer breaks down.

F&^%*! anti-gun hippie bassterds.
Link Posted: 4/4/2001 10:20:14 AM EDT
[#28]
Ben and Jerry's sucks. Even if it wasn't made by anti-gunners, that high-fat goo still can't touch many other brands. Best IC? Hardly. You have a lot to learn about gun politics and IC.

Blue Bell pistachio-almond. If you can find it.
Link Posted: 4/4/2001 10:27:18 AM EDT
[#29]
Unlike you rich bastards, I am so stinking poor the only time I get to eat ice cream is when I go to Baskin Robbins and ask for free samples. I usually only get to taste about 5 different flavors before I get threatened with the cops and thrown out.
Link Posted: 4/4/2001 11:16:23 AM EDT
[#30]
Ben and Jerry's suck and blow!

...and the ice cream sucks also!
Link Posted: 4/4/2001 11:52:23 AM EDT
[#31]
Screw Ben and Jerry.

We don't buy their products PERIOD.
Link Posted: 4/4/2001 2:52:19 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 4/4/2001 3:45:37 PM EDT
[#33]
In my wonderful youth, I worked at the local grocery as the dairy/ice cream guy. People used to ask me from time to time why we quit carrying B&J's. Technically we didnt. It was a small section and I JUST QUIT ORDERING THE CRAP. I moved everything around and put other products in place of B&J. BTW wasnt Jerry Garcia a shooter? I heard that somewhere but it was never confirmed.
Link Posted: 4/4/2001 4:41:15 PM EDT
[#34]
Kalashnikov Krunch is my all time favorite...  but Xavier Nougat, Honey Bono, Desmond Tutti-Frutti, Candy Warhol, and Sherbet Hoover aren't bad either.
Link Posted: 4/4/2001 4:44:51 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
BTW wasnt Jerry Garcia a shooter? I heard that somewhere but it was never confirmed.
View Quote

Heroin doesn't count.

Link Posted: 4/4/2001 4:48:21 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Kalashnikov Krunch is my all time favorite...  but Xavier Nougat, Honey Bono, Desmond Tutti-Frutti, Candy Warhol, and Sherbet Hoover aren't bad either.
View Quote

Tried the European only
Mad Cow Mass Grave Mayhem yet?
It has marshmallow sheep.
Link Posted: 4/4/2001 4:51:25 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By garden weasel:
Quoted:
BTW wasnt Jerry Garcia a shooter? I heard that somewhere but it was never confirmed.
View Quote

Heroin doesn't count.

View Quote

[img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/laugh.gif[/img][img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/laugh.gif[/img][img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/laugh.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 4/4/2001 5:26:16 PM EDT
[#38]
[-!-] Ben & Jerry' [puke]  
SamC
Link Posted: 4/4/2001 5:41:21 PM EDT
[#39]
Yeah, screw Ben & Jerry's for their political activities.  I have to grudgingly admit that their Cherry Garcia ice cream is awesome though.  But screw 'em anyway.
Link Posted: 4/4/2001 6:32:16 PM EDT
[#40]
I don't eat Ben and Jerry's because they support that no good cop killer Mumia Abu-Jamal.
The POS wrote a book called "Live from Death Row", in 1981 he shot Philadelphia Police Officer Daniel Faulkner in the back, then shot him in the head.  Now Spike Lee, Paul Newman, Susan Sarandon, Norman Mailer, Naomi Campbell, David Byrne(talking heads), Michael Stipe of REM, and the Back Street Boys, and Ben and Jerry's provide support for this murder, giving him celebrity status........Boycott these people, and businesses
thanks
DA
Link Posted: 4/4/2001 9:22:51 PM EDT
[#41]
[b]Note to self:[/b]

1.)  Ben and Jerry's are antigunners. [b]check[/b]

2.)  B and J's ice cream is $hit. [b]check[/b]

3.)  B and J's are useful as targets. [b]check[/b]

4.)  Ooze on the floor is better.  [b]check[/b]

5.)  When you are poor go to Baskin Robbins     for free samples.  [b]check[/b]

6.)  B and J's is politically wrong.  [b]check[/b]

Grrrrr...let the boycott begin!!  [:(!]  [:(!]

-RoadDog  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top