Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/12/2002 5:15:45 AM EDT
Yes,
tomarrow is my B-day, and I will be moving into a new stage of my life.   The stage of getting old! [>(]

Having to take afternooon naps [sleep]

Getting to old to hit the clubs, and hit on 21 yr old women. No more fucking 4-6 times a day. [>(]

Having to get responsible,
no more wild parties [beer], no more late night booty-calls. No more champagne room at the tittie bars. [>Q]

Having to cut down on eating fast food, no more red meat.  [>(]

Instead of driving like a mad-man on the roads in my honda,  I will have to get a mini-van and obey the speed limit!  [>Q]

The worse part of it all is,  instead of fighting the 'man whenever I get a chance, [):)]
I will become the 'man! [(:)] [>Q]

Soon, I will think music is too loud.  Or that we had better stuff back in the day.  I will become permantly old school.   [>Q]

Heck, only thing I got to look forward too, is having a kick ass time at the range from now on.  Playing with the 50 cal [50], and my AR's.  Throw a bump-fire from a AK once  awhile in the mix.  

Or playing with my model 70 with match ammo.  [sniper]

Heck, my collecting is getting bigger, as my age gets higher.   [bounce]

Same with my $$$ in the bank too.  [bounce]  

I guess its not that bad.  

I could just get me one of those mail-order 18 yr old asian brides, and something belt-fed to make me feel better.    Thats the ticket!![thinking]  

c-rock

Link Posted: 7/12/2002 5:23:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
No more fucking 4-6 times a day. [>(]
View Quote

Age has nothing to do with that.  The secret is in the level of [b]motivation[/b].
Link Posted: 7/12/2002 5:24:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Huh...!
When I was 30 I was dating 8 chicks.
Don't give up too soon!
Link Posted: 7/12/2002 5:26:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/12/2002 5:31:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Happy Birthday 'Ol Man! [bday]
Link Posted: 7/12/2002 5:41:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Just because I will be at the Big Town Gun Show in Mesquite, Texas, most of tomorrow, I'll go ahead and wish you a Happy Birthday, today!

[bday]

[>]:)][>]:)][>]:)][>]:)][>]:)][>]:)][>]:)][>]:)][>]:)][>]:)][>]:)][>]:)][>]:)][>]:)][>]:)][>]:)][>]:)][>]:)][>]:)][>]:)][>]:)] [img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/EricTheHun%2Fboobies%2Egif[/img][>]:)][>]:)][>]:)][>]:)][>]:)][>]:)][>]:)][>]:)][>]:)][>]:)][>]:)][>]:)]

My Hun Crew will be with me, so they stopped by today to wish you a Happy Birthday, as well.

They also brought a topless dancer for your amusement, but at [b]30[/b], I'm not certain whether you would still be amused by a 19 year old good looking female shaking her bodacious ta-tas in your face? If you know what I mean?
And I think you do!

BTW, be certain to get the dancer home early -she has early classes at the local College, and she's only working at the strip club to earn money to pay for her tuition!

Eric The(AtLeastThat'sWhatSheToldUs!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 7/12/2002 6:41:45 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/12/2002 6:59:54 AM EDT
[#7]
I was a little intimidated by the 30. I was all concerned that it was going to be some sort of major, life-altering threshold that once crossed, meant the end of some sort of vigor or youthfulness. What a crock of shit. I did spend my 30th b-day in a state of self introspection, but I couldn't call the experience negative in any fashion. I am now heading towards 32 and have this to say... you are young enough to have all the fun you did as a kid, but you are old enough to be taken seriously and hopefully have the money to do the things you could only dream about doing when you were 21.

Of course, my wife is 6 years younger than me, so that helps too. [;D] Calculated strategy on my part.

Link Posted: 7/12/2002 7:07:28 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 7/12/2002 7:48:56 AM EDT
[#9]
Happy Birthday, c-rock.

[beer]
Link Posted: 7/12/2002 7:51:23 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 7/12/2002 7:54:38 AM EDT
[#11]
Dude...30 is nothing...you are just entering the prime of life!  Old enough to know better, yet young enough not to care! [8D]

Happy Birthday!!!
[bday] [beer]

Cheers,

Steve
Link Posted: 7/12/2002 5:51:44 PM EDT
[#12]
Thanks everyone for their thanks.  

Speaking about adding to my collection, and becoming a gun nut.
going to the range for my b-day, cause that is the thing I like doing.  

Also, stopped at the FFL, and what did I see on consignment?

late 50's, early 60's Ruger .22 single action revolver.  3 screws, hardly used.  98%,
some surface rust, been sitting in a basement for 40 years. Dad left the guns to the kid, kid does not want them.  

Picked it up for $194 out the door.   Includes tax to the man.

I was twirling that sucker like a cowboy.

c-rock
Link Posted: 7/12/2002 7:34:46 PM EDT
[#13]
cripes dude, get over it.  I'm only 24, but having a kid and a wife (now ex-wife) at 18 makes me about 30 in real life years.  Life is maybe not just beginning anymore, but it sure ain't in its latter stages.  You're only as old as you act and feel.  Take care of business, then do what you want, and you'll be young for a long time.  No need to give up on the good things in life...they just need to be in a little more moderation that's all.

Mike

P.S.   OLD FART.  hahahah

Link Posted: 7/12/2002 7:49:52 PM EDT
[#14]
Dude, 30 aint bad at all. I'm 30 and still feel like I did when I was 22! Enjoy it!! And contrary to popular belief, 30-somethings can still f*%^ like rabbits!!

Happy birthday c-rock!![bday]

-T.
Link Posted: 7/12/2002 8:12:08 PM EDT
[#15]
When I turned 30, I didn't even notice it.

When I approached 40, it didn't bother me – although, for some obscure reason the idea of becoming 44 did!

I was too busy to notice when I actually turned 44. And when I was 50, the fact that I had actually reached half a century amused me.

Right now, I'm 54 and my wife regularly asks me: "What do you want to be when you grow up?"

I'm living proof that age does not necessarily bring wisedom. However, not all of those old farts' sayings are without merit: You really are as old as you feel.

Don't feel bad about turning 30, we all do/will – the lucky ones that is! Happy birthday young'un.

Link Posted: 7/12/2002 8:40:49 PM EDT
[#16]
Just remember life begins at forty,and a man doesn't mature till 50.   So hell man live it up!

Happy birthday....    Bob    [8D]
Link Posted: 7/13/2002 4:06:14 AM EDT
[#17]
What the hell is wrong with you boy? I turned 40 eight months ago and I WISH I had the energy and stamina I had when I was 30! You're tripping way too much. Listen, it's true you should probably start to buckle down on your career, if you haven't already, but the fact you're 30 doesn't mean crap. You're still a youngin' in my book. Have fun, womanize all you want! Just don't make it your number one goal, that's all.
Link Posted: 7/13/2002 4:11:13 AM EDT
[#18]
Happy Birthday.
Time is relative.
Congratulations!
Link Posted: 7/13/2002 8:41:21 AM EDT
[#19]
Happy Birthday!

Now are you reporting to Carousel or becoming a runner.

Renew!
Link Posted: 7/13/2002 9:34:46 AM EDT
[#20]
It could be worse.

I turn 45 tomorrow.  

Eyesight getting worse, reading glasses soon.  Nose and ear hair a real bummer as well.  Only about 10 lbs. more that when I was 30, but it isn't necessarily in the same places.  Very creaky getting up in the morning.  No new women.  The Porsche is long gone.

On the positive side, sex is just as good as ever.  At thirty, I had a Sportster and a few guns.  Now, I have a Fat Boy, a Road King, and two safes to hold my other toys.  I get to tuck the kids in to bed every night and collect hugs and kisses.  Got a great wife, so no new psycho bitch from hell to deal with every week.  Also, I have to salute a whole lot less these days, as well.

I guess being 45 won't be too bad.  Next stop, 50!  Boy that really sounds old, but I guess getting older beats the alternatives.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top