User Panel

Posted: 7/11/2002 4:12:17 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/11/2002 4:13:51 PM EDT
[#1]
ROFLMAO, good choices.
Link Posted: 7/11/2002 4:18:58 PM EDT
[#2]
I joined--

I wanted to hook up with the hot chick that sits in the cage topless in the skivvies w/ leopard spots on her body
[sex][sex][sex][smoke]
Link Posted: 7/11/2002 4:20:59 PM EDT
[#3]
I had to quietly put up with the dribble from a PETA wacko at a party several weeks ago. When she finally shut up to catch her breath I told the small group that I had a wonderful cat as a pet and that I use it to breed kittens to feed my Boa Constricter. Beer flew out of everyones nose except for the wacko who seemed a little perturbed. F#$K PETA.
Link Posted: 7/11/2002 4:21:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I joined--

I wanted to hook up with the hot chick that sits in the cage topless in the skivvies w/ leopard spots on her body
[sex][sex][sex][smoke]
View Quote

It's pointless.  She doesn't eat... n/m.  I'd hate to have to ask forgiveness for that one.

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...
Link Posted: 7/11/2002 4:22:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/11/2002 4:23:51 PM EDT
[#6]
if peta is anything like the NRA you can get a membership for 20.00 a year and they will send you 25.00 a year in mail begging you for money!
Link Posted: 7/11/2002 4:27:43 PM EDT
[#7]
I like the alternate name that someone recently posted on the board: People for Eating Tasty Animals.  I recently used that with a lib., who was not pleased with my humor.
Link Posted: 7/11/2002 4:43:10 PM EDT
[#8]
My wife hates going to the Body Shop ("cruelty" free cosmetic store) with me.  I'll usually start picking up things and wandering around the store.  As soon as I'm aproached and asked if I need help I'll say pretty loudly, "Hmmm, I just don't feel safe if it hasn't been sprayed in a bunny's eyes first."  

I get mixed responses as they are just trying to figure out if I am serious or not.  Wife freakin hates it though.
Link Posted: 7/11/2002 4:58:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Just remember, no more masturbation.  Because everytime you do......GOD KILLS A KITTEN.[>Q]
Link Posted: 7/11/2002 5:03:24 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I joined--

[sex][sex][sex][smoke]
View Quote

It's pointless.  She doesn't eat... n/m.  I'd hate to have to ask forgiveness for that one.

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...
View Quote

I hear she offers a teet for suckling.
Link Posted: 7/11/2002 5:12:08 PM EDT
[#11]
Seriously...I think it would be FUN to join PeTA as a MOLE.

I would 'leak' all sorts of stories to them just to get them fired-up to commit crimes for the sake of animals. I would videotape it all, and give it to a news station.

Just think of all the OTHER fun crap you could have with those bastards.
Link Posted: 7/11/2002 5:19:05 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 7/11/2002 5:22:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Thats great!

To give the world some pussy and a littel beaver is a good thing.

And if do say so my self that is a fine beaver,is it always that wet?
I hope it does not catch a cold.
Link Posted: 7/11/2002 5:33:49 PM EDT
[#14]
I've never had beaver with teeth. Yikes!
Link Posted: 7/11/2002 5:38:28 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I've never had beaver with teeth. Yikes!
View Quote

Yeah, no kidding... they usually just have bad gums    [flame]
Link Posted: 7/11/2002 5:44:56 PM EDT
[#16]
Fox....That is a good one..I have to remember that the next time.
Link Posted: 7/11/2002 6:23:10 PM EDT
[#17]
I took a hint that I saw here and got on their mailing list. Now they send me postage-paid envelopes for my donation. I always send them a little something - like about 3/4lbs of sheet lead!
What do you think it costs them to get that delivered? [}:D]
Link Posted: 7/11/2002 6:28:52 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 7/11/2002 6:31:38 PM EDT
[#19]
lol

[img]http://home.wi.rr.com/antigov/killwhitey.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 7/11/2002 6:32:56 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I took a hint that I saw here and got on their mailing list. Now they send me postage-paid envelopes for my donation. I always send them a little something - like about 3/4lbs of sheet lead!
View Quote

Holy mother of god! That is the best idea I have ever heard!!!! Signing up now!

...on second thought; I wonder if there are any legal implications on that
Link Posted: 7/11/2002 6:56:14 PM EDT
[#21]
please eat the animals
"IF GOD DID NOT WANT US TO EAT ANIMALS, HE WOULD NOT HAVE MADE THEM OUT OF MEAT!"
Link Posted: 7/11/2002 7:03:14 PM EDT
[#22]
I love animals...they're delicious!
Link Posted: 7/11/2002 7:10:25 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
People just suck and I wanted to give back to the
natural world to help preserve animals of all kinds.
Today I went and placed stickers on food products
that are unfreindly to animals.
My adopted animals of choice that I registered to
help save was pussy and beaver.

[img]http://www.hdw-inc.com/friendmeetsi.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.wtep.org/WTEPdata/Images/~Images%202002/02.03/02.03.25.19.16.beaver.jpg[/img]
View Quote

MAN! You made me laugh so hard that I blew a booger!! Thanks! I needed that.
AB
Link Posted: 7/11/2002 7:19:53 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I had to quietly put up with the dribble from a PETA wacko at a party several weeks ago. When she finally shut up to catch her breath I told the small group that I had a wonderful cat as a pet and that I use it to breed kittens to feed my Boa Constricter. Beer flew out of everyones nose except for the wacko who seemed a little perturbed. F#$K PETA.
View Quote

Oh thats hilarious...glad I wasn't drinking anything at the time or I might've choked or something...
Link Posted: 7/11/2002 7:23:30 PM EDT
[#25]
I was having lunch at a mexican restaruant on Monday, and they had a hunting show on the T.V. These guys were huntin' ducks,( it brought back very fond memories of days gone by) and the dudes in the blind started to raise to shoot, and I hear this woman beside me say," OH! they're NOT going to shoot those poor birds"? And then, Bam,Bam,Bam, down went 3 Mallards and then she says," Look at those guys, they're LAUGHING"! (they were, heh) And I looked at her and said, "OH PLEASE"!!!! Then her and the man she was with hurried on out of there. PETA me arse! [:(!]
AB
Link Posted: 7/11/2002 7:24:13 PM EDT
[#26]
When I was going to UCSB I was a member of the Libertarian club.  During the PETA protests we would go to Woody's BBQ and buy ribs and chicken and sit in the middle of the protest and eat it.

God I hate those protest loving bastards.  Loved to laugh in their face when they would start talking shit.  It is so fun to debate people whose total argument is based on emotion and not reason.
Link Posted: 7/11/2002 8:03:22 PM EDT
[#27]
You guys absolutely made my day!!! We have some of those fruitbats around here. Mostly uninformed high screwl graduates, who think that way until you ask them what their favorite food is...Pizza you say? ok kid, lets talk about swine for a moment... thanks!!ROFLMAO!!!!!
Link Posted: 7/11/2002 8:26:30 PM EDT
[#28]
I too am a member of

[b]P[/b]eople
[b]E[/b]ating
[b]T[/b]asty
[b]A[/b]nimals
Link Posted: 7/11/2002 9:11:42 PM EDT
[#29]
I too am a member of People Eating Tasty Animals.
Link Posted: 7/11/2002 9:29:07 PM EDT
[#30]
In Cajunspeak, PETA means People Eating Tasty Animals!
Link Posted: 7/12/2002 3:18:51 AM EDT
[#31]
Check out the video, that chick is hot.

[url]www.peta.org/feat/tracibee/index.html[/url]

I turned the sound down so I didn't have to hear her PETA dribble.
Link Posted: 7/12/2002 4:22:43 AM EDT
[#32]
How come a lot of those Hollywood people are all fruit cakes, PETA supporters, anti gun nuts,no fur, the list goes on, must be the water.
Link Posted: 7/12/2002 5:23:29 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Check out the video, that chick is hot.

[url]www.peta.org/feat/tracibee/index.html[/url]

I turned the sound down so I didn't have to hear her PETA dribble.
View Quote

Thanks for pointing that link out I've been looking for a vegetarian starter kit for  a long time now.

Milan
Link Posted: 7/12/2002 5:47:08 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I too am a member of

[b]P[/b]eople
[b]E[/b]ating
[b]T[/b]asty
[b]A[/b]nimals
View Quote

Yup...me too...and don't forget to join the VRWC, too! [:D]
Link Posted: 7/12/2002 5:47:41 AM EDT
[#35]
I proudly wear my PETA (people for the eating of animals)shirt around town. I  wore it to work at my last Empolyer and the CEO would just shake his head and smile. I did run into a actual PETA member while wearing it, boy was that fun.[:D]
Link Posted: 7/12/2002 5:48:10 AM EDT
[#36]
As the bumpersticker on Arock's truck says:

Vegetarian is an old Indian word that means "Lousy hunter."
Link Posted: 7/12/2002 5:50:05 AM EDT
[#37]
Ohh my GOD what a laugh I got from reading this!!! Keep it up! This is more fun than clubbing baby seals!!!!!![file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/lcosc/Desktop/beginner.jpg]

Link Posted: 7/12/2002 6:22:50 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
You guys absolutely made my day!!! We have some of those fruitbats around here. Mostly uninformed high screwl graduates, who think that way until you ask them what their favorite food is...Pizza you say? ok kid, lets talk about swine for a moment... thanks!!ROFLMAO!!!!!
View Quote

Yup, that denotes stupidity.  The people I love are those that call themselves vegans (or sometimes even vegetarians) that say eating and hurting animals is wrong...meanwhile ask them if they want jello and they'll say sure...[:D]
Link Posted: 7/12/2002 6:47:52 AM EDT
[#39]
Isn't PETA the joke of the "activist" world?  I take more interest in the NAACP than Peta!  Think about it, when was the last time that a real change was effected by these turnip eating fruitcakes?  

Link Posted: 7/12/2002 1:37:18 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 7/12/2002 1:51:52 PM EDT
[#41]
Legs,
Good thread!!!!
Link Posted: 7/12/2002 2:21:47 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 7/12/2002 2:35:09 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
You guys like the puppies ?
View Quote

What puppies?

hehehe.
Link Posted: 7/12/2002 5:00:47 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Just remember, no more masturbation.  Because everytime you do......GOD KILLS A KITTEN.[>Q]
View Quote

A ninja kills a kitten (and doesn't even care) damn it, not God!!

[url]realultimatepower.net[/url]
Link Posted: 7/12/2002 5:13:22 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
As the bumpersticker on Arock's truck says:

Vegetarian is an old Indian word that means "Lousy hunter."
View Quote

Neither support nor want to undermine PETA, but you reminded me of another bumpersticker:

"If God didn't want me to eat animals, then why did he make them out of meat?"
Link Posted: 7/13/2002 2:53:28 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Holy mother of god! That is the best idea I have ever heard!!!! Signing up now!

...on second thought; I wonder if there are any legal implications on that
View Quote

Lead can be toxic if used improperly. They might sue your ass if they decide to eat it. Better put a warning of some kind on it before sending, then you will be OK.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top