Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/11/2002 1:51:52 PM EDT
I'm having a problem with my new web page. I did the initial editing in Dreamweaver but no longer have access to the program. When we were looking at the site on a computer with Windows NT, the spcing/orientation is off on the first page. Could anyone help me with this? It only seems to be NT that I'm having problems with. I haven't checked it with Netscape yet.
Link Posted: 7/11/2002 4:14:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Bu-bump
Link Posted: 7/11/2002 4:41:31 PM EDT
[#2]
The operating system really wouldn't have any effect on the viewing of the web page/site - it's the browser and the version of same that determines that.
Dreamweaver tends to make pretty good code that works well in Explorer, Netscape, Opera and Mozilla.

what specifically is wrong with the site.  What's the URL of the site and what page has the problem and what is the specific problem you are having?
Link Posted: 7/11/2002 4:45:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/11/2002 5:10:36 PM EDT
[#4]
The browsers both seemed to be IE 5.5- 1 on ME and 1 on NT.
The code does show it as layers.(1-6)
[url] creditrepairservice.org [/url]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top