Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/10/2002 2:07:05 PM EDT
[URL=http://www.kmol.com/Global/story.asp?S=850146&nav=5QT9A21a]Did A San Antonio Stripper Foil A Terrorist Plot?[/URL]

Doubt it but worth the read
Link Posted: 7/10/2002 2:09:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Just shows that we should not close strip clubs down, since they can prevent terror attacks.
Link Posted: 7/10/2002 2:19:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Why is it that a lot of these terrorists, that are attacking in the name of a very sexually repressing religion, seem to keep truning up in adult entertainment establishments??

The 9/11 hijackers were in a bar drinking days before that attack.

Why is it that they decry the "un-holy" behavior of the the US, and show up drinking and watching the floor show.............

Never mind, it just proves my point, they want to kill because they are sad little men that want others to feel the pain that they feel.....
Link Posted: 7/10/2002 2:22:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Is that the club near the intersection of Perrin Beitel and Northeast Loop 410?  You know... accross from the Wild Zebra?  

If it is, it looks like it changed hands and has a new name.  Does anyone recall it's former name?

If those girls are as good at catching villians as they are at seperating men and their money I think we're on to something here!

I think they can literally smell money!

Link Posted: 7/10/2002 2:39:48 PM EDT
[#4]
No it is not across from the Zebra , but that place has changed names seems like 10 in the past year. This place is off 410 and Broadway
Link Posted: 7/10/2002 2:41:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Two things:

Doesn't drinking and looking at women keep these guys out of their heaven?

Anyone got the link for the titties and beer song? Might fit this thread good....

Scott

Link Posted: 7/10/2002 2:51:56 PM EDT
[#6]
If we shut down the tittie bars....then the terrorists have won...:o(

Matt

Quoted:
Just shows that we should not close strip clubs down, since they can prevent terror attacks.
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/10/2002 2:54:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/10/2002 3:20:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Well I have done my part as a patriotic American, last week I went to Cheetah's in Vegas and Centerfolds in Phoenix [:D]
View Quote

Thanks for doing your part...

[usa]

Link Posted: 7/10/2002 3:56:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Which "Titties & Beer" song?  There are actually two...

One is by Frank Zappa, and is about arguing with the Devil over his girlfriend (who runs out on both of them.)

The other is by comic Rodney Carrington, and is basincally "singing the praises."

I will pmake both of them available for Morpheus users - I think I have RC's version as a seperate cut...  Do a search for "Titties & Beer", and look for "tarrasq" as the user - I have DSL and you should get it rather quickly...

FFZ
Link Posted: 7/10/2002 4:51:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Two things:

Doesn't drinking and looking at women keep these guys out of their heaven?

Anyone got the link for the titties and beer song? Might fit this thread good....

Scott

View Quote

I bet they were eating BBQ Pork too.
Link Posted: 7/11/2002 6:03:20 AM EDT
[#11]
I think we should all go to these "strip clubs" every night, or as much as possible, to assist with the apprehension of any terrorists that frequent the place.
Link Posted: 7/11/2002 6:18:00 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Why is it that they decry the "un-holy" behavior of the the US, and show up drinking and watching the floor show.............

Never mind, it just proves my point, they want to kill because they are sad little men that want others to feel the pain that they feel.....
View Quote

Or maybe its possible that Islaam has NOTHING to do with inciting terrorism.

All these guys had penises, too.

Maybe it wasn't Islaam, but their penis that made them do what they did.

I can already hear the calls for the castration of all Islaamic men.  [}:D]

Link Posted: 7/11/2002 6:20:58 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I think we should all go to these "strip clubs" every night, or as much as possible, to assist with the apprehension of any terrorists that frequent the place.
View Quote

Damn Straight! I will do what ever it takes.

Slightly OT... My neighbor has a song titled "Lap Dances are Better when the Stripper is Crying".
Link Posted: 7/11/2002 6:26:52 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Why is it that a lot of these terrorists, that are attacking in the name of a very sexually repressing religion, seem to keep truning up in adult entertainment establishments??
View Quote

Because some that hold that very same religion and some of the mullahs tell them that, should they die as a [i][b]shayid[/b][/i], or martyr, all of their earthly sins will be forgiven them immediately!

Simple? Yes, for the simple minded!

Imagine Jesus saying such an incredibly stupid thing!

You can't even begin to imagine that, can you?

Eric The(ButTheyCanImagineAllahBeingHappyWithMurder!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 7/11/2002 7:21:12 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Damn Straight! I will do what ever it takes.

Slightly OT... My neighbor has a song titled "Lap Dances are Better when the Stripper is Crying".
View Quote

We should all do our duty and prevent the democrats from shutting down strip clubs. Democrats are consistently trying to put us into harms way, by passing laws that assist terrorism. This needs to stop now! Visit your local strip club today...
Link Posted: 7/11/2002 8:46:11 AM EDT
[#16]
View Quote

The same reason the daughters of baptist preachers are the most fun to date?  My information is very out of date, but very definate.z
Link Posted: 7/11/2002 4:17:09 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 10:08:22 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

Or maybe its possible that Islaam has NOTHING to do with inciting terrorism.

All these guys had penises, too.

Maybe it wasn't Islaam, but their penis that made them do what they did.

I can already hear the calls for the castration of all Islaamic men.  [}:D]

View Quote

Quoted:

Because some that hold that very same religion and some of the mullahs tell them that, should they die as a shayid, or martyr, all of their earthly sins will be forgiven them immediately!

Simple? Yes, for the simple minded!

Imagine Jesus saying such an incredibly stupid thing!

You can't even begin to imagine that, can you?

Eric The(ButTheyCanImagineAllahBeingHappyWithMurder!)Hun
View Quote

Wow, you 2 are like in agreement on that 1.

Garandman you are right, I'm glad you've come over to my side. The root cause of this is hate. Hate for whatever reason.

My point was, these guys that are waging a "holy war" on us are hypocrites too.

The more you know, about terrorism, the tougher it is to refute that terrorists are just bottom of the barrel killers, who kill because they are mad at the rest of the world.

Before someone gets going, they are mad because they are jealous, insecure, losers.

It has nothing to do with Israel (other then using Israel as a target), or anything else that they claim to try and "legitamize" their cause. They do it because they feel worthless, and the only power they have is violence.
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 11:42:50 PM EDT
[#19]
I bet they were eating BBQ Pork too.
View Quote

Rudy's take-out...

Mmmm...Rudy's...drooooool...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top