Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/9/2002 8:41:01 PM EDT
HE HE HE, saw this on Crappy Bob's board and thought I'd share it with you guys. Seems one of the guys over there had an interesting run in with a burglar. I'm sure he embellished a bit.

[url]www.crappybobandnicbig.com/break_ins_at_nicbigs_trailer_par.htm[/url]
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 8:47:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Oh this one is pretty funny too.

[url]www.crappybobandnicbig.com/misc/fixthatcar.htm[/url]
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 8:51:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
HE HE HE, saw this on Crappy Bob's board and thought I'd share it with you guys. Seems one of the guys over there had an interesting run in with a burglar. I'm sure he embellished a bit.

View Quote

So he basically went and kicked the hell out of a guy that was already in cuffs?  

Keving67
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 8:54:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

So he basically went and kicked the hell out of a guy that was already in cuffs?  

Keving67
View Quote

Yeah I think he is aspiring to be an LAPD officer [:D] LOL
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 11:31:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

Keving67
View Quote

Yeah I think he is aspiring to be an LAPD officer [:D] LOL
View Quote

LMAO  Too old for LAPD though

Keving67
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 11:41:11 PM EDT
[#5]
I deleted my "Does he think he is an Inglewood officer" joke, cause wasn't sure if it is too soon.....

Scott

[beer]

Link Posted: 7/10/2002 12:30:46 AM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top