Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 4/14/2012 1:14:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I see we have a few french fry jockeys in this thread who think this is perfectly ok for SS agents to behave like this. Tell you what, when McDonald's sends you to Colombia to train the people down there to make fries, then go ahead, get some hookers.  People who have serious jobs need to act professional.

Did your boyfriend cheat on you with a Colombian hooker?
Link Posted: 4/14/2012 1:17:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I see we have a few french fry jockeys in this thread who think this is perfectly ok for SS agents to behave like this. Tell you what, when McDonald's sends you to Colombia to train the people down there to make fries, then go ahead, get some hookers.  People who have serious jobs need to act professional.

Sorry to offend you.  I'm sure you will be promoted soon to making the salads.
Link Posted: 4/14/2012 1:19:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/14/2012 1:24:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
It was legal there so what concern is it of the Secret Service what their agents are doing on their free time if it's legal? Is it their bosses jobs to be their wives?

I mean hey, the married ones broke God's Commandment and their vows, but that's between them and God.

Seriously... I guess you do not under stand the implications.
Link Posted: 4/14/2012 1:25:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No offense, your salad tossing job is safe.  Maybe you'll grow up and realize not everyone is a puritan prude about sex.
Link Posted: 4/14/2012 1:32:25 PM EDT
[#6]
So a hooker bill wasn't paid and now we need to bailout the Colombian hookers. Why not...
Link Posted: 4/14/2012 1:42:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
So a hooker bill wasn't paid and now we need to bailout the Colombian hookers. Why not...

I'm doing my part.
Link Posted: 4/14/2012 1:46:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No offense, your salad tossing job is safe.  Maybe you'll grow up and realize not everyone is a puritan prude about sex.

It has nothing to do with being a puritan prude, which I'm quite far from.  It has everything to do with taking one's job seriously.  Protecting the President is a very serious job, regardless of how much of a turd he may be. If the agents were on vacation, I would be all for them getting some 'tang.  However, they were there on business.  Very important business.  On the taxpayer's dime no less.

Link Posted: 4/14/2012 2:02:41 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

It was legal there so what concern is it of the Secret Service what their agents are doing on their free time if it's legal? Is it their bosses jobs to be their wives?

I mean hey, the married ones broke God's Commandment and their vows, but that's between them and God.

Not legal for government employees.

Link Posted: 4/14/2012 2:11:16 PM EDT
[#10]
Sounds like SOP for any Gov't/Mil sponsored trip overseas.

Link Posted: 4/14/2012 2:14:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Confirms what I've believed for a long time - there isn't a single group of people in the world that you can fully trust.  Not one, no matter what the stakes are, no matter what the penalties and consequences are.

Except me.

Link Posted: 4/14/2012 2:25:10 PM EDT
[#12]
Hilary's just pissed because people actually want to sleep with Colombian hookers.

Link Posted: 4/14/2012 2:39:55 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you for real? This was not about sex between consenting adults. This was a State level trip and these folks are sworn professionals (or should've acted like them at least) and their actions shed a very poor light on the United States, not just their peccadilloes. This was not a frat party, they were the advance security team and Counter Assault Team for the President, big fucking difference.
Link Posted: 4/14/2012 2:41:25 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't think they'd trust you with taking out the trash.
Link Posted: 4/14/2012 2:55:56 PM EDT
[#15]
Honor-less slag.  No wonder they are assigned to Obama. Both are embarrassments to the U.S.
Link Posted: 4/14/2012 3:14:28 PM EDT
[#16]
I'm shocked people can get that close to the guys who guard the President, they need to fix this, period.

We need our SS operating at their peak, always.

Link Posted: 4/14/2012 3:20:43 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Well said.
Link Posted: 4/14/2012 3:29:23 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Best rats start out S MICE.

Sex, Money, Coerciom, Compromise, Ideology, Ego.

A married SS agent fucking around can be blackmailed into giving out details on security, and if there is enough kink the unmarried ones could be blackmailed.

Plus people say a lot of stuff during pillow talk.

Fire em all.
Link Posted: 4/14/2012 3:35:39 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It has nothing to do with being a puritan prude, which I'm quite far from.  It has everything to do with taking one's job seriously.  Protecting the President is a very serious job, regardless of how much of a turd he may be. If the agents were on vacation, I would be all for them getting some 'tang.  However, they were there on business.  Very important business.  On the taxpayer's dime no less.

Why these points escape some people is incredible to me.

Link Posted: 4/14/2012 3:40:40 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
If they're not married, I don't see a problem getting some poon.  It's not illegal there.  The GD basement dwellers would go
full tard on a drumset for some fine latin pie.  I trust the SS to keep their mouth shut about security procedures.  Hypocrisy is
strong in this thread.

Because of human trafficking laws, the usage of prostitution is illegal for those under US law even when overseas.

This hit US service member quite often, even in places were prostitution is legal.

It's illegal for an American to use a prostitute in a country where it's lawfull?   That's crazy and if true a bigger infringement than obamacare.  Jurisdiction stops at the national border.

So I don't have to pay taxes for money I earned in Qatar?
Link Posted: 4/14/2012 3:53:01 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good, I don't think I could carry you that far.

I think the official story being given is bullshit.  You guys are wound up to tight for your own good.  
The intranets is serious business.
Link Posted: 4/14/2012 4:26:27 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Bush's fault.

Yeah, I saw it...
Link Posted: 4/14/2012 4:29:09 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'd normally be fine with partying with a room full of hookers, but in this case it's not acceptable.  Especially for married men who's job it is to protect the POTUS.  WAY WAY too much risk of blackmail and spilling secrets.

Secret service knows state secrets like brinks  knows apples trade secrets.  You guys watch too many movies.

The secret service certainly knows about the presidents security, which is secret.  I didn't say anything about state secrets.
Link Posted: 4/14/2012 4:34:41 PM EDT
[#24]
More info on "tolerance zones"?  I want Columbian hookers!!!
Link Posted: 4/14/2012 4:34:47 PM EDT
[#25]
As I understand it,  being SS on Obama's detail is no picnic.  Obama apparently doesn't like the SS or what it stands for (An America he wants to see transformed into a communist shithole) and the lack of love between Obama and the SS is apparently quite mutual.    

So, the SS certainly is lacking a morally upright role model.  Is it any wonder that some of them might not reach the highest goals of integrity and service, given who their boss is and how he acts?

Funny, you never heard of such shenanigans going on during the Bush (I or II) years, or the Reagan years.

CJ
Link Posted: 4/14/2012 4:37:32 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why these points escape some people is incredible to me.

I am pretty sure they are just committed to a position. Folks like this tend not to think things through.
Link Posted: 4/14/2012 4:44:51 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
As I understand it,  being SS on Obama's detail is no picnic.  Obama apparently doesn't like the SS or what it stands for (An America he wants to see transformed into a communist shithole) and the lack of love between Obama and the SS is apparently quite mutual.    

So, the SS certainly is lacking a morally upright role model.  Is it any wonder that some of them might not reach the highest goals of integrity and service, given who their boss is and how he acts?

Funny, you never heard of such shenanigans going on during the Bush (I or II) years, or the Reagan years.

CJ

In all honesty, all the stuff you hear about Obama and his crew not liking the SS near them makes sense.

Can you imagine the things that are discussed in private amongst this crew of mafioso? Makes me cringe to think of the defilement of our nations hallowed ground by what are essentially foreign plants, or at least those with the same goals.
Link Posted: 4/14/2012 4:48:03 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think the official story being given is bullshit.  You guys are wound up to tight for your own good.  

You couldn't pick me up, much less carry me, and that's without body armor. You were the one calling folks prude and getting your panties in a wad.
Link Posted: 4/14/2012 5:06:20 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
These agents won't be charged with anything criminal.  

But they'll never be promoted within the SS.  
Each will always be known as one of the guys that got caught with the hookers in Columbia.  And spend the rest of their career putting together little cases, like teenagers that print bad checks, and credit card fraud.

pretty much.

GR
Link Posted: 4/14/2012 5:21:39 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You couldn't pick me up, much less carry me, and that's without body armor. You were the one calling folks prude and getting your panties in a wad.

If you quit eating donuts and go on a diet, I'll give it a shot.  Maybe then you could manage to get yourself a Columbian hooker and you won't be so uptight.
Link Posted: 4/14/2012 5:24:45 PM EDT
[#31]
Do they know that the male SS Agents have dicks?

It is only a problem if it is perceived as a problem.  Those same Agents could be packing fudge with their BF back home and you would hear cries of staying out of the bedroom. This is nothing more than PC bovine droppings
Link Posted: 4/14/2012 6:07:08 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you quit eating donuts and go on a diet, I'll give it a shot.  Maybe then you could manage to get yourself a Columbian hooker and you won't be so uptight.

Oh, cute, cop/donut joke, how original. And it's Colombia, no "U" in it, as I wish there was no "You" in this thread. I run the Spartan Race next month at Fort Carson, see if you can keep up.
Link Posted: 4/14/2012 9:44:49 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
If they're not married, I don't see a problem getting some poon.  It's not illegal there.  The GD basement dwellers would go
full tard on a drumset for some fine latin pie.  I trust the SS to keep their mouth shut about security procedures.  Hypocrisy is
strong in this thread.

Because of human trafficking laws, the usage of prostitution is illegal for those under US law even when overseas.

This hit US service member quite often, even in places were prostitution is legal.

It's illegal for an American to use a prostitute in a country where it's lawfull?   That's crazy and if true a bigger infringement than obamacare.  Jurisdiction stops at the national border.

I'm pretty sure it's true.  Likewise, Americans can't legally go to Amsterdam and get high.  Not that anyone would know, or care.

I'm pretty sure it's not. For both the weed and the hookers in places where those respective things are legal.

Consequences for your employment (both private and government) are another matter.

I've had a couple clearances and worked on numerous government projects, so maybe that's what I'm thinking of.  I swear somewhere along they way they told us it was actually illegal - maybe they're just full of it.

It's illegal under article 134 of the UCMJ for military personnel.

Link Posted: 4/14/2012 10:38:29 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 4/14/2012 10:58:22 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Can they smoke dope in Amsterdam?

Dope isn't legal in the US, hookers are.
Link Posted: 4/14/2012 11:02:13 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I thought stuff like that was technically illegal anyway. Just like it's technically illegal to smoke weed in Amsterdam.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

I don't see how seeing as you can legally visit a prostitute in the US.
Link Posted: 4/14/2012 11:06:01 PM EDT
[#37]

I only know about 8349203402034 military people that indulge in similar activities when stationed in places such as Guam and the Philippines.
Link Posted: 4/14/2012 11:07:43 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:
strong in this thread.

How is it illegal to do something outside the US that is perfectly legal in the US. Sure most states ban prostitution but it is still legal in Nevada.
Link Posted: 4/15/2012 3:48:57 AM EDT
[#39]
Google George Bush anti human trafficking laws and you will see how it is possible
Link Posted: 4/15/2012 5:14:56 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

That doesn't mean they weren't going on. Trust me, the USSS and other advance people under Bush 43 (and maybe before, I don't know) knew how to party.

This has nothing to do with Obama.
Link Posted: 4/15/2012 5:16:32 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Imagine that you have a job that is of a high security nature, one in which people's lives as well as the fate of nations depends on your integrity and the integrity of your performance.

Now start behaving in a manner that gives someone the opportunity to blackmail you.

See the problem now?

This. ^

Link Posted: 4/15/2012 5:18:09 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

1. Sirius1 is correct

2.  How in the world can they find time to find hookers when they're on an out of country detail with POTUS?

From what I understand they were an advance party.

Link Posted: 4/15/2012 5:22:58 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Shopping on behalf of the boss, I hope.  What I wouldn't give for Obama to go out in a Clintonesque blaze of poon chasing glory in an election year...

...by getting busted servicing a couple of gay male prostitutes.
Link Posted: 4/15/2012 5:23:15 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wow.  You are either incredibly dense, or trolling.  

This being GD both are equally plausible.

Link Posted: 4/15/2012 5:30:07 AM EDT
[#45]
seems to me the only solution is to fly U.S. prostitutes who've passed background checks around with the details.
Link Posted: 4/15/2012 5:42:28 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

They are gonna go from protecting the President to protecting a strip mall.

Dumbasses.

Future TSA employees.  
Link Posted: 4/15/2012 7:30:52 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Quoted:
They are gonna go from protecting the President to protecting a strip mall.

Dumbasses.

Future TSA employees.  

Hey, at least they'll be familiar with anatomy.
Link Posted: 4/15/2012 7:41:53 AM EDT
[#48]
Obama is just mad because they are NOT Gay.

Impeach Obama for the Good of the Poor.
Link Posted: 4/15/2012 12:33:01 PM EDT
[#49]
Secret Service pickup lines on Twitter

"I need to make sure those aren't counterfeit."
Link Posted: 4/15/2012 12:54:32 PM EDT
[#50]
Any idea what the Secret Service pays at this level? I understand TSA does not pay their screeners particularly well and ends up with many borderline retarded employees. Considering how many agents were involved with this Columbian deal , I suspect it's not the result of one person's one time only poor decision. I imagine it has happened many times in many places. Is the Secret Service actively looking for and hiring the absolute best employees or have they simply become another government security agency?

Also, if they are hiring mostly people considered to the the best of the ATF, FBI, IRS, Capitol Police, Park Service, or other big gov. agencies...well, you could see how this type of careless attitude could easily creep in and corrupt an entire organization over a decade or two.

Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top