Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/9/2002 3:17:38 PM EDT
Fox News reported that Islamic terrorists have threated us and stated that we should stay out of aitplanes and tall buildings.  ROTFLMAO.

The only way they will take over an aircraft is if they buy more than 75% of the seats.  I think most people would fight to the death before they allowed someone to take over another aircraft and fly it into a building.
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 3:21:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

The only way they will take over an aircraft is if they buy more than 75% of the seats.  I think most people would fight to the death before they allowed someone to take over another aircraft and fly it into a building.

View Quote

I personally would crack a few skulls given the chance

Keving67
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 3:27:46 PM EDT
[#2]
I think you're right Jim... Now that we've seen what they do when they get control of a plane, the passengers will not allow it to happen again.  I'd die before I let someone take down the plane I'm in, and kill more people on the ground.  That would piss me off to no end.  It would be beyond anger.. beyond rage...

Link Posted: 7/9/2002 3:32:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 3:35:57 PM EDT
[#4]
God help those ragheads if they ever try and hijack another US airliner. I have no doubt that everybody on that plane, including the little old lady from Passadena, would rip them to shreds in a heartbeat.
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 3:40:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Is it just me or are all these warnings getting old. I really think there is going to be a cry wolf thing going on. I know there is a lot of CYA in this, but if there ever is a credible threat it may get ignored.
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 3:46:20 PM EDT
[#6]
maybe they just intend to blow them up...and skip they hijacking part.
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 3:49:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Is it just me or are all these warnings getting old. I really think there is going to be a cry wolf thing going on. I know there is a lot of CYA in this, but if there ever is a credible threat it may get ignored.
View Quote

I think that is part of their plan to cry wolf us into apathy but all it really does is remind us of what sub humans they really are and to sharpen our resolve.
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 3:51:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Reportedly they said this was in a recently released terrorist training video.
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 3:51:59 PM EDT
[#9]
These guys live in tents and caves, they got sadly, lucky on 9-11, well we got our heads up now and I don't think these goat F***'s are up to  it anymore.I mean Americans are aggressive by nature, heck we shoot at each other all the time, and they want to screw with us, man there nuts,our guys in the Armed Forces could not wait to go over there and start killing those bozos, and we seem to be doing a good job of it, so these threats, ain't making me sweat.
Link Posted: 7/10/2002 9:27:14 PM EDT
[#10]
HEY F#$k those guys and the camels the rode in on !
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top