Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/9/2002 2:28:16 PM EDT
I dreamed I was was out in the forest With my Ar15. Except it was painted ugly cammo, and the flash-hider kept falling off.

Anyway I ran into these guys who also had ar15's, and they were showing them off to me because they were far more customized than mine.

The first guy had and ARMS SIR, and Trijicon, and all this other cood stuff, but this didnt even compare to the second guys,

He had a TV on his and a DVD player, he even had little speakers on the handguards. (of course all of this seemed completly normal to me)

But it was a postban ha!! I just couldnt convince these guys that mine was a preban, my telestock extended about 2 feet and my flash-hider kept falling off.

Anyone else dream about guns??
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 2:31:04 PM EDT
[#1]
I have more dreams about my "gun" than I do about my rifle!   [sex]
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 2:31:21 PM EDT
[#2]
So you're flash hider kept falling off huh? I hope this isn't some type of subliminal message from your brain warning you about some type of STD you've contracted.....
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 2:55:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I dreamed I was was out in the forest With my Ar15. Except it was painted ugly cammo, and the flash-hider kept falling off.
View Quote

This represents youthful sexuality and one who is still insecure about ones sexuality.  The forest represents your desire to explore, while the flash-hider falling off represents your fear that you will be exposed.

Anyway I ran into these guys who also had ar15's, and they were showing them off to me because they were far more customized than mine.
View Quote

This represents your desire to indulge in a flamboyant way.

The first guy had and ARMS SIR, and Trijicon, and all this other cood stuff, but this didnt even compare to the second guys,

He had a TV on his and a DVD player, he even had little speakers on the handguards. (of course all of this seemed completly normal to me).
View Quote

This represent your repressed sexuality as compared to other men.  Even though you see it is aberrant, it still seems normal.

But it was a postban ha!! I just couldnt convince these guys that mine was a preban, my telestock extended about 2 feet and my flash-hider kept falling off.
View Quote

This is clearly a cry for you to embrace you sexuality.  The phallic symbolism is your desire to indulge, but you do not what to be exposed.

Anyone else dream about guns??
View Quote

Clearly you are a homosexual.
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 2:58:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Jesus christ guys!!!!  I forgot to mention the 5 playboy bunnys that were also there.
Oh yes, I banged all five of them.
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 3:02:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Jesus christ guys!!!!  I forgot to mention the 5 playboy bunnys that were also there.
Oh yes, I banged all five of them.
View Quote

Then again, sometimes a gun is just a gun.
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 3:02:32 PM EDT
[#6]
I keep on dreaming about hotdogs chasing jelly donuts.

Then eveything just turns to "squish".

I just can't figure it out!
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 3:28:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I keep on dreaming about hotdogs chasing jelly donuts.

Then eveything just turns to "squish".

I just can't figure it out!
View Quote

Clearly you are a homosexual.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top