Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 7/9/2002 1:37:38 PM EDT
it seems there are a lot of really loud HD bikes on the road.  several months back I picked up an old Kawasaki 750 H2.  this is a 1973 model two stroke street bike with some tuned exhaust pipes and "stingers".  MAN is it loud! the HD bikes seem to get away with the loud noise but will I?

It sounds like the RAT-at-at-at-at of a machine gun.  it does not develop the high pitched whine like a 4 stroke just a really sharp staccato sound.  i rebuilt the stingers but it is still really loud!  

my question is will I get into trouble for riding it on the street?  

Link Posted: 7/9/2002 1:40:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Frankly I wish you would...

I absolutely HATE motorcycles with pipes..

Specially HDs...

I think that I should be allowed to take two white tail deer per year on 3 HD riders....at least until the population stabilizes at a lower level.

Link Posted: 7/9/2002 1:45:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Disclaimer:  I have NEVER ridden a motorcycle.

I appreciate every loud pipe user out there.  Why?  I admit that I don't always see the cycle rider come up beside me.  The Goldwing rider is in a position I wouldn't want to be in, and I can't hear him.  While the guy with the loud pipes may annoy the crap out of me at an intersection, at least I know where he is while I'm driving.

IMPORTANT NOTE:  Do all your neighbors a favor and keep that thing as quiet as possible in your neighborhood; especially at night.
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 1:51:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 1:51:38 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm with you Stormbringer, wish those loud HD riders would all just go to hell. Had one on my street that would wake up everybody at bar closing hours almost every damn night, of course he's dead now and we're happy.
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 1:52:51 PM EDT
[#5]
LOUD PIPES SAVE LIVES.
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 1:56:47 PM EDT
[#6]
*agrees with Arock* I have the loudest pipes I can put on my 2001 chevy.. True dual exhaust 3 inch pipe and 4 inch tips going diagonal out the back..
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 1:59:17 PM EDT
[#7]
I, too, really hate the unmuffled Harley's. Crap, that's a real obnoxious sound. But the Buell bikes sound soooo nice. I love them. Why can't more Harley's use their mufflers?

As a fellow 2 stroke fan, I say go for it. Try to keep the noise down during evenings and in residential areas, though.

You also might be able to find modern pipes with rebuildable cans that will offer more power with a nice sound that won't offend most people.
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 1:59:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
LOUD PIPES SAVE LIVES.
View Quote

How by annoying every living thing within 100 yards??

No way they are just a look at me I am an asshole and I do not care what you think...naa nnaa naa naa naa naa.

Pathetic.
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 2:03:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 2:05:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
LOUD PIPES SAVE LIVES.
View Quote

How by annoying every living thing within 100 yards??

No way they are just a look at me I am an asshole and I do not care what you think...naa nnaa naa naa naa naa.

Pathetic.
View Quote

The melonheads in their air-conditioned cages with the windows rolled up and their brain on cruise control can't see anything smaller than a Freightliner.  A nasty sounding motor usually wakes them out of their comas.

Straight pipes slow a motor down but they've kept me alive for thirty something years.

When you own a chop and a geezer-glide it doesn't take long to see what assholes cage drivers are.

And they're laughing at you trapped in your own personal cage.
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 2:10:51 PM EDT
[#11]
Seena bumper sticker once that said Loud pipes are for Asswipes
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 2:13:09 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 2:16:09 PM EDT
[#13]
Had a '41 knucklehead then a '43panhead HD. The louder the better! They sound good up in the mountains here, and there is never a complaint. There is a group of veterans that come to funerals and special events. They are known as Thunder in the Mountains. All here like them.

edited to add:

Hope the bike riders here don't start getting pissed at the sound of AR's here in the mountains!
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 2:30:47 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Had a '41 knucklehead then a '43panhead HD. The louder the better! They sound good up in the mountains here, and there is never a complaint. There is a group of veterans that come to funerals and special events. They are known as Thunder in the Mountains. All here like them.

edited to add:

Hope the bike riders here don't start getting pissed at the sound of AR's here in the mountains!
View Quote

I seem to remember a group calling themselves that at Creede's Fourth of July celebration a few years back.  They were riding with the High Plains Drifters if memory serves.

Rolling Thunder is the ride to The Wall each year.
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 2:35:23 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:

edited to add:

View Quote

Rolling Thunder is the ride to the Wall each year.
View Quote

Very true (we had the visiting wall here about 5 years ago). the Thunder in the Mountains are not the same guys. They came back in the spring and they streched about a half mile.
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 2:35:34 PM EDT
[#16]
In 1966 I bought my first motorcycle; a new Honda 305 Super Hawk. Yeah, I know, but I was 16 and my parents wouldn't let me get the BSA or Triumph that I really wanted.
A year later, in the summer of 67 (best year of my life) I pulled off the torpedo stock pipes (really ugly) and put on these cool shorties. Inside of 3 months I had 2 tickets for loud pipes. I finally took the baffles out of the stock pipes, cut a bit off, and shoved them in the shorties. Problem solved. And it didn't affect performance. After all it was a 1966 Honda.
Anyway, it was the same cop that gave me both tickets, and he flat-out told me he'd write a ticket everytime he saw me, until I toned it down. My bike was probably heard by dozens, if not hundreds of cops in that 3 month period, and this one cop was the only one that found it too loud.
Ride the bike, as is, for a while and keep your purchase receipt with you. If you get pulled over for noise, tell the cop you're restoring the bike and plan to do something about the noise. Hopefully, you won't have to fix a thing.
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 2:42:19 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
LOUD PIPES SAVE LIVES.
View Quote

What did you say, ......what ? Can you speak louder !! Ok  ok, I will shut her down. [:D]
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 2:47:01 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Quoted:
View Quote

Very true (we had the visiting wall here about 5 years ago). the Thunder in the Mountains are not the same guys. They came back in the spring and they streched about a half mile.
View Quote

So we're in DC a few years back riding in Rolling Thunder.  Services at The Wall are pretty much over and we get a fly-by.

Every year the guys drag something old out of a hangar and get it in the air again just for us.  Sorta nice gesture.

So this year they had a flight of four Hueys.  Taking their time on a nice day.

Guy behind us says "I don't remember them bein' that slow."

One of our guys was a slick driver and he comes back, "I don't remember you complaining when I was pullin' your ass out of the jungle."  We had to hold the laughter down for a while.
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 2:52:59 PM EDT
[#19]
Unless you set off every car alarm while cruising, it's not too loud.

Of course it is sort of 'anti-social'.
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 2:57:36 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

So we're in DC a few years back riding in Rolling Thunder.  Services at The Wall are pretty much over and we get a fly-by.

Every year the guys drag something old out of a hangar and get it in the air again just for us.  Sorta nice gesture.

So this year they had a flight of four Hueys.  Taking their time on a nice day.

Guy behind us says "I don't remember them bein' that slow."

One of our guys was a slick driver and he comes back, "I don't remember you complaining when I was pullin' your ass out of the jungle."  We had to hold the laughter down for a while.
View Quote

Great memory to take with you. four Hueys in a saphire blue sky has got to be nice. How did you hold the laughter down?!??
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 2:57:37 PM EDT
[#21]
How loud is to loud if I can hear your radio with your ac going ,cell phone in ear the next time you cut me off how loud will my 45 be as I open your window and let you know I`m there like most 4 wheelers u ain`t got the balls or smarts to sit and shit at the same time  stay alive ride loud and smart
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 3:02:38 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

In Dallas we do a thing called "Templeing".  Temples are what we call downtown hi-rise parking garages.

You can get a motor around the toll gates pretty easy.

In the daytime if you get about halfway up and rack your pipes the car alarms will keep themselves going till the garage clears out in the afternoon.

So we have numbers for all the garages...Temple 1, Temple 2...you get the idea.

Late at night the garages are deserted.  Save a few winos and druggies.

And it's pretty at night up on top of the Temples.  Lots of lights and sounds and you've got them all to yourselves after you evict said winos...

So we set a time and place.  Say Temple 4 at 0'dark-thirty.  And we got the whole place to ourselves.  Like a penthouse party with the motors.
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 3:18:15 PM EDT
[#23]
I always keep the stock pipes on my bikes.  I have an '01 ZX-6R now, nice and quiet.  Can't really even hear the engine at 60 mph, just wind.  It is a bit louder when you open the throttle though... :)
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 3:18:21 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
LOUD PIPES SAVE LIVES.
View Quote

No they don't. There is a little thing known as the "doppler effect".

Basically if a moving object is making noise, the sound of that object is less audible in front of the object, and the amount/distance of sound noticable in front of the object decreases as the objects speed increases. The most sound can be heard behind the object, and some sound, less than behind, more than in front, can be heard from the sides.

[red]That's why they say at 80 mph a police siren can be heard for 8' in traffic moving the same direction.[/red]

So at 55 I think your noisey pipes, that are quieter than a siren are audible for about 10' to the front. No one that is otherwise oblivious to the bike not using rear/side mirrors, on cell phone etc., is gonna wake up due to that faint buzzing they hear just behind them.  

Basically your just pissing off people that already saw you go by.

More people would be saved, if they avoiding riding in other vehicle blindspots, and drove defensively. Not to mention rode sober.
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 3:21:48 PM EDT
[#25]
Hey, man I did that Temple thing long time ago in Houston, on top of the Temple at the airport,  was fun. Back in late 80's early 90's I think. Have bro that lives there, and  was the thing to do even way back then !!

Thanks  Arock brought back some fun Memories. [:D]

You TX boys know how to have fun !!
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 3:48:01 PM EDT
[#26]
Loud pipes do not save lives, that's bullshit!

Being seen is more important. I can hear a loud bike but still can't find it.

Noise echoes and bounces all around and still the bike you see may not be responsible for the noise you're hearing.

Where I live there's an old downtown area with buildings that the bikers love because of the way they sound roaring around. It's like honking your horn in a tunnel which is almost irresistable to our nature, I think.

If the motorcycle, or engine of any vehicle, is quiet then there's no need to rev it at stop lights. Do you do that with the family mini-van? No. Would you do it with a muscle car that had headers and a blower? Yes. And not because it's necessary to keep the motor running. It's because of the sound.

These guys on HD's in my town are jerks, they run their bikes loud for their own gratification. I don't even bother to look their direction like all the sheeple in town do.

BFD!!
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 4:06:13 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:
LOUD PIPES SAVE LIVES.
View Quote

No they don't. There is a little thing known as the "doppler effect".

Basically if a moving object is making noise, the sound of that object is less audible in front of the object, and the amount/distance of sound noticable in front of the object decreases as the objects speed increases. The most sound can be heard behind the object, and some sound, less than behind, more than in front, can be heard from the sides.

[red]That's why they say at 80 mph a police siren can be heard for 8' in traffic moving the same direction.[/red]

So at 55 I think your noisey pipes, that are quieter than a siren are audible for about 10' to the front. No one that is otherwise oblivious to the bike not using rear/side mirrors, on cell phone etc., is gonna wake up due to that faint buzzing they hear just behind them.  

Basically your just pissing off people that already saw you go by.

More people would be saved, if they avoiding riding in other vehicle blindspots, and drove defensively. Not to mention rode sober.
View Quote

The Doppler effect has to do with changing FREQUENCIES in relation to the speed of an approaching/departing object.  Jeez you're a cop and don't have the foggiest notion of how radar works??  We won't go into Cosine Error then.

Loud pipes most certainly can be heard by drivers in vehicles in close proximity.  The idea isn't to be heard a half mile away.  It's to be heard by the brain-dead cage driver next to you.

To understand all you have to do is have two motorcycles to ride...one quiet and one with loud pipes.  The incidence of driver error with pipes is so much lower it's not worth talking about.  If I'm in traffic I want my pipes.

And traffic doesn't allow driving where you want in relation to other vehicles.  Blind spots are blind to cage drivers, not motor riders.

And the crap about riding sober...well I'll say the same about badge heavy.
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 4:10:34 PM EDT
[#28]
PA...rice-rider, huh??...

[:D]
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 4:14:46 PM EDT
[#29]
The sudden change in pitch of a car horn as a car passes by (source motion) or in the pitch of a boom box on the sidewalk as you drive by in your car (observer motion) was first explained in 1842 by Christian Doppler. His Doppler Effect is the shift in frequency and wavelength of waves which results from a source moving with respect to the medium, a receiver moving with respect to the medium, or even a moving medium.

Later you can explain why you can almost never hear a jet plane approaching but can hear it for several minutes after it passes.

[url]http://home.a-city.de/walter.fendt/phe/dopplereff.htm[/url]

silly little example of the DOPPELR EFFECT!

FYI I did have a motorcycle a few years ago, and it was a silly little well muffled thing. Not to many incidence of other not seeing me, that I couldn't anticipate.

Soccer moms don't pay attn!
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 4:23:42 PM EDT
[#30]
Need more bikers here, to rev up them pipes !! Can you here me now  ?? [8D]
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 4:45:27 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Later you can explain why you can almost never hear a jet plane approaching but can hear it for several minutes after it passes.

[url]http://home.a-city.de/walter.fendt/phe/dopplereff.htm[/url]

silly little example of the DOPPELR EFFECT!

FYI I did have a motorcycle a few years ago, and it was a silly little well muffled thing. Not to many incidence of other not seeing me, that I couldn't anticipate.

Soccer moms don't pay attn!
View Quote

Living under the departure corridor for east bound air traffic departing DFW International let me assure you jet traffic can be heard five or more miles AHEAD of the aircraft.  Military jets MUCH more than five miles.

You still don't know how radar works.
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 4:58:56 PM EDT
[#32]
I run straight pipes.
Loud pipes saves lives.
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 5:14:51 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

In Dallas we do a thing called "Templeing".  Temples are what we call downtown hi-rise parking garages.

In the daytime if you get about halfway up and rack your pipes the car alarms will keep themselves going till the garage clears out in the afternoon.

And it's pretty at night up on top of the Temples.  Lots of lights and sounds and you've got them all to yourselves after you evict said winos...

So we set a time and place.  Say Temple 4 at 0'dark-thirty.  And we got the whole place to ourselves.  Like a penthouse party with the motors.
View Quote

And you wonder with attitudes like that why I hate motorcyclists....

Correction.....I want a 6 bag limit..
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 5:15:12 PM EDT
[#34]
Those old Kawis where some of the fastest 2 strokes alive! Be careful on that sucker!
As for the loud pipe issue, to each his own.I have been wrenchin' on HD's for over 25 years, see wadded up scoots every day. The "cage drivers" don't see you. PERIOD! And if they do they'll try to kill you,and say it was yer fault.
AB
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 5:17:42 PM EDT
[#35]
What is the difference between a Harley Davidson and a Beam vaccum???

?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?

The dirtbag is INSIDE the vaccum!!
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 5:24:57 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?

View Quote

So, What is your point?  [>:/]
AB
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 5:31:45 PM EDT
[#37]
Oops Buell IS HD!!
Its the same company.
Quoted:
I, too, really hate the unmuffled Harley's. Crap, that's a real obnoxious sound. But the Buell bikes sound soooo nice. I love them. Why can't more Harley's use their mufflers?

As a fellow 2 stroke fan, I say go for it. Try to keep the noise down during evenings and in residential areas, though.

You also might be able to find modern pipes with rebuildable cans that will offer more power with a nice sound that won't offend most people.
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 5:41:27 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

View Quote

And you wonder with attitudes like that why I hate motorcyclists....

Correction.....I want a 6 bag limit..
View Quote

Why Stormie I didn't know you were a wino/druggie sleeping in a parking garage??!!
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 5:46:43 PM EDT
[#39]
If the pipes are loud enough to wake my baby when the windows are up, then it's too damn loud. Perhaps if some of these "loud-pipe" vermin would mature enough, and allow their testicles to descend so that they could have kids, then they would understand.
Just my $.02
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 5:54:53 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
If the pipes are loud enough to wake my baby when the windows are up, then it's too damn loud. Perhaps if some of these "loud-pipe" vermin would mature enough, and allow their testicles to descend so that they could have kids, then they would understand.
Just my $.02
View Quote

Bobbie you're just wound a little tight tonite that's all.

I met Miz Arock on my motor, romanced Miz Arock on said motor and bought her one when she married the old fart.

We have three of the loveliest Mutant Offspring you can imagine.  They love the sound of a big American motor.  Only time they cried was when Daddy wouoldn't let them ride.

Only ONE kid??  Maybe you should have your count checked??
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 5:58:32 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 6:00:15 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Those old Kawis where some of the fastest 2 strokes alive! Be careful on that sucker!
As for the loud pipe issue, to each his own.I have been wrenchin' on HD's for over 25 years, see wadded up scoots every day. The "cage drivers" don't see you. PERIOD! And if they do they'll try to kill you,and say it was yer fault.
AB
View Quote

thanks for the warning.  she is a FAST bike.  what suprised me was how torky she is.  just twist the grip a bit to much and she is in wheelee mode!  I don't mean rack it, just twist it a bit hard and you are off the front tire.  but what a ride![X]  she makes her major HP at 2700 rpm so you have to keep her at about 3000-4000 and slip the clutch.  then from 5000-7000 she pulls HARD.  the best part is she looks like any other standard out there.  the only things to give her away are the three tuned pipes and the stingers.  most ninja punks ignore my until I light her up and then it's "cool dude", let me out that old bike".    

one day I may make her into a sudo-drag bike.
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 6:06:05 PM EDT
[#43]
First off I have kids 3 of them...so waking up the babies they are going to wake up sometime
Loud pipes save lives,so do helmets
and yes .....I am a A$$HOLE
It's just right when you set off the car alarms...Screw the yup's
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 6:07:56 PM EDT
[#44]
As a motorcyclist for, oh, almost 20 years now, I ride dirtbikes and streetbikes.  My current ride is a Suzy SV650 (70 rear wheel HP, less than 400lbs.!!!!), my next scoot will be the biggest Harley I can afford.  I love Harleys, and I really like the sound of loud pipes.  The problem is in the operator.  I have to say IDIOTS WITH LOUD PIPES SUCK.  These assholes who rap the shit out of the pipes need to get clotheslined off their scoot and ass whupped.  

A great example was this asshole the other day, took off from a gas station.  I was filling up, along with a couple other people, and the street was deserted, late at night.  Now, why would you lay on the gas and make your pipes rap so fucking loud that it makes somebodies ears literally hurt 300 feet away?  What about the people living on that street?  I had to stick my fingers in my ears because it made my friggin ears HURT!!!  And I am a 15 year rock musician!!!!  And don't give me that crap about loud pipes saving lives.....when they are that loud, they reverbrate all over and you can't tell where they are coming from anyway.  It's an attention getter and ego boost for disrespectful drunk bikers.  And it shows a complete lack of respect for anyone within earshot when they ride around gunning it to make that racket.

Oh, BTW, as far as performance, my little old SV650 will go a lot faster, and three times as quickly, while making less than a quarter of the noise.  That is true mechanical coolness.    
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 6:11:20 PM EDT
[#45]
Weeeee! Man you gotta love those old Kawi's.
The proper term is 'expansion chambers" or just "chambers." Some are good, some not. All are better than stock pipes.
All two-stroke pipes, even stock, have a "stinger" designed into them. A long, skinny, straight section at the end. Its there to send a long negative pressure wave back to the exhaust port during 'overlap" to help keep the fresh mixture from leaving the cylinder.
In older designs of aftermarket pipes the silencer was built around the "stinger"
Newer designs separated them some and were more efficient.
Curious, what kind of pipes do you have. The best in the days were Denco. Bassini made some good ones also. Most of the chambers just took power off the bottom and put it on the top of the powerband.
JMHO
BP
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 6:15:03 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:

?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?

View Quote

So, What is your point?  [>:/]
AB
View Quote

I thought that would be perfectly obvious....

The DIRTBAG is on the HD!!
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 6:18:48 PM EDT
[#47]
IMO, loud pipes save lives. I also believe in respect.
I used to run all my bikes muffled. I finally got tired of drivers trying to run me over in cities. I really didn't want to pull them, especially the Commando because of performance issues (HD didn't matter), but it did make a difference with peoples attentiveness. I would not get on the throttle in town or neighborhoods unless to give a little blip to a car near me, just to let them know I was there. I usually avoided riding next to 4w vehicles anyway. I always want a way out.
I even pushed my bikes out of the apartment complex I lived in, started them quickly and rode to the shopping center on the corner to get them warmed up. When I came home, I would idle in and shut it down. My neighbors were real good with me.
I wish all the jackasses who are hard on the throttle would find some sand on the road.
I do think there is a balance. Don't be a jackass and bring unneeded attention to yourself, and most folks won't mind you. That goes for bikes, vehicles with boom-boxes, firearms, etc...
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 6:22:32 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I used to run all my bikes muffled. I finally got tired of drivers trying to run me over in cities. I really didn't want to pull them, especially the Commando because of performance issues (HD didn't matter), but it did make a difference with peoples attentiveness. I would not get on the throttle in town or neighborhoods unless to give a little blip to a car near me, just to let them know I was there. I usually avoided riding next to 4w vehicles anyway. I always want a way out.
I even pushed my bikes out of the apartment complex I lived in, started them quickly and rode to the shopping center on the corner to get them warmed up. When I came home, I would idle in and shut it down. My neighbors were real good with me.
I wish all the jackasses who are hard on the throttle would find some sand on the road.
I do think there is a balance. Don't be a jackass and bring unneeded attention to yourself, and most folks won't mind you. That goes for bikes, vehicles with boom-boxes, firearms, etc...
View Quote

Right on dude!  I myself like the sound not only a hog with slash cut straight pipes, but also of a Jap 4 banger with a Yosh or Muzzy pipe.  RESPECT is the key.  Some people get it, and some don't.
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 6:24:43 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

Luzie...are ya' tryin to say "use a little common sense""??

That would be lost on the anti-motorcycle and specially the anti-US motorcycle crowd.

But hey, it's also why I shoot an AR.  They're both a part of American history.
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 6:29:52 PM EDT
[#50]
yep
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top