Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/9/2002 6:41:28 AM EDT
ct $200! Go directly to jail! Take a gander at [url]www.syracuse.com/news/poststandard/index.ssf?/base/news-3/10262073187432.xml[/url].

Not exactly a recent newsflash, but NY's esteemed lawmakers made it a felony to whack out a domestic critter. I sleep better knowing they keep coming up with such wonderful laws...

Damn, I bet she was just trying to find out if kitty really is the other white meat...
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 6:49:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 6:53:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 7:04:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 7:28:30 AM EDT
[#4]
"Some" folks would say that sticking an arrow or a bullet in a poor little animal is cruel and inhumane.

About a year or 2 back, a local braintrust had a litter of unwanted kittens. So he bagged them up and tossed them in a river. The bag didn't sink...[thinking] Braintrust decides to throw rocks at the bag to sink the kitties. Braintrust gets caught, and is subjected  to all sorts of charges, not to mention lots of media hugs and kisses.

Where do you draw the line on this? Drowning unwanted kitties used to be standard operating procedure. Cooking unwanted kitties is a wee bit over the line of good taste.

Link Posted: 7/9/2002 7:32:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I hope YOU have never tried to find out if it is the other white meat.I would hate to think you have served me one of those without my knowledge [:)]

How are Mrs SP10 and little SP10 doing? [:)]

September is just around the corner,you know!
View Quote

Heh heh, and you thought it was venison surprise![:D]

The Mrs. is getting, um, well, "round." She can't wait to have a little me running around. I wonder what she means when she keeps muttering, "SNIP, SNIP?"
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 7:47:11 AM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top