Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/8/2002 8:38:50 PM EDT
Speak up Squires!!!   I've been a Squire for over 30 years now..   Done the Distillery tour twice...   Once back when they took ya to dinner and gave you a large collectors bottle... Plus terrible polaroids of your tour group and Jack's Statue...   Still get a chuckle outta their letters...
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 7:17:51 AM EDT
[#1]
i live 15 min from Jack's distillery. BTW, it happens to be in a dry county.
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 7:35:19 AM EDT
[#2]
I was a Tennessee Squire back in the 70s and 80s.

Still got a twist of tabacco that was grown on my piece of the bottomland! Still got my deed to the small, small piece of land that it was grown on!

I suppose when I moved from Louisiana in 1984, I didn't leave Jack my forwarding address!

Eric The(ShouldIRenew?)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 9:11:53 AM EDT
[#3]
My wife's a Squire.
Surprisingly they've kept their address database updated quite well. Even when we moved from AL to FL and within FL 3 times they've kept us on the list.

Still get the calendars, local newspaper clippings and various amusing letters.

Cool concept.
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 9:14:37 AM EDT
[#4]
I don't know what a squire is? Does it have something to do with Jack Daniels whiskey? I live about 25 miles from the distillery.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top