Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/8/2002 2:05:34 PM EDT
Quoted:
This IS NOT a debate thread, and I WILL NOT respond to any trolls, troublemakers, or asscrickets. (in this thread anyhow)
View Quote

I don't want my serious thread junked up by any other whacko jockey who hates the NRA, the Republicans, apple pie, etc.
View Quote

Now why didn’t I think of that? From now on, whenever I want to post something, and don’t want [b]MY[/b] serious thread interrupted, sidetracked, slowed down or otherwise shown up by opposing opinions, I’ll just open another thread for trolls, troublemakers, asscrickets and whacko jockeys, because they are the only ones who could possibly disagree with me. Outstanding. Then I only have to respond to the ones I feel like. I mean, why have an honest debate on the facts when I can just call names and not have anyone even mention the long-standing "no personal attacks" rule in the forum code of conduct?

Ooh, but then there’s that new forum conduct rule about “clone topics,” and wouldn’t opening another thread just for asscrickets who disagree with me be a clone topic? Dang, I hope no mods or staff catch on and pull the plug on me.
Link Posted: 7/8/2002 2:08:46 PM EDT
[#1]
 I know nothink! Nothink at all!

Eric The(Nostalgic)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 7/8/2002 2:12:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/8/2002 2:15:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/8/2002 2:21:50 PM EDT
[#4]
You all [b]SHUT IT![/B]

Unless you want to cheer for my cause, you can go [url=www.msmagazine.com/cgi-local/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=5;t=002806]here[/url] and post your opinion with the rest of the whacko jockeys.
Link Posted: 7/8/2002 2:29:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Hey Hollywood (right?)
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery there, Devil Dog.  Keep up the good work---your ass better be an NRA/GOA member too.

I posted the thread for altruistic reasons- it's there for folks to have easy access to the NRA/GOA and all of their elected officials in DC.  Your approval/opinion of this was not solicited, but thanks for sharing anyhow.  I'll take your comments under consideration. (nice way to say "go fuck a goat")

Anyhow...at least you read the thread.  Seriously- did you find any of it informative or helpful?

Link Posted: 7/8/2002 2:39:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery there, Devil Dog.
View Quote

Borrow Kar98's dictionary and look up "Parody." Not imitation, parody.

[b]Main Entry: 1par·o·dy
Pronunciation: 'par-&-dE
Function: [i]noun[/i]
Inflected Form(s): plural -dies
Etymology: Latin [i]parodia[/i], from Greek parOidia, from para- + aidein to sing
Date: 1598
1 : a literary or musical work in which the style of an author or work is closely imitated for comic effect or in ridicule[/b]

Keep up the good work---your ass better be an NRA/GOA member too.

BTW, did you graduate from Hollywood or the PI school for wayward boys (the latter would describe me)?
View Quote

Stop trying to sidetrack my thread, assjockey.
Link Posted: 7/8/2002 2:46:17 PM EDT
[#7]
What are you going to do about it???
Link Posted: 7/8/2002 2:48:06 PM EDT
[#8]
How about if I bitch and whine and cry to a moderator? (tell mommy)

Maybe I'll just delete this thread and start a new one. (take my ball and go home)
Link Posted: 7/8/2002 2:48:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Hollywood Marines...
 As part of my reinstatement, I promised DonR that I would never say "A$$clown" ever again.  That's why I'm sticking with "asscricket" from now on.  Glad to see that "assjockey" completes your circuit for you.  

Link Posted: 7/8/2002 2:55:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Think what you will about my methods- they seem to have worked very well on that thread.  

Hence, the reason it remains tacked- it provides a needed convenience for the board and has not become overwhelmed with useless arguing and bickering.  

At least tell me that you spent some time in 29 stumps (comm school, right?) or Oki to offset the fact that a stunt-double finished recruit training for you.
Link Posted: 7/8/2002 3:07:20 PM EDT
[#11]
Point of Order!....Point of Order!

The Honorable Gentleman from New Mexico requires a slight amount of clarification.

Harrumph, harrumph, ahem. Could I inquire of the former Marine the exact progressive (in order of severity from least negative  to the most negative) definition of the terms asscricket, assjockey and finally (my favorite) ass*****.

I mean, if I needed to inflict greivous emotional harm on a deserving ignoramus, which term should I use? Is asscricket harsh enough, does assjockey convey a slightly homosexual  insult, is ass***** appropriate for use on females?

Please help.

Edited to escape the possibility of impending doom cascading down upon my head! Apologies to all and thanks to Jarhead22.
Link Posted: 7/8/2002 3:07:44 PM EDT
[#12]
Wow...asscrickets...do they itch?
Where do they come from?
Is there an ointment available?
Link Posted: 7/8/2002 3:16:39 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Think what you will about my methods- they seem to have worked very well on that thread.
View Quote

Sure, your method worked, just like saying you’re going to the head then ducking out will work if you want to avoid ever having to pick up a bar tab again. But then, who’s ever going to want to buy you another beer?

At least tell me that you spent some time in 29 stumps (comm school, right?) or Oki to offset the fact that a stunt-double finished recruit training for you.
View Quote

Not everyone who [b]now lives in Texas[/b] went to San Diego.

Platoon 3050, Lima Company, 3rd Recruit Training Battalion
MCRD Parris Island
26 March 1990-22 June 1990

TETS, MCCES
MCAGCC 29 Palms

Maintenance Platoon, Comm Company, H&S Battalion, 3rd FSSG
Link Posted: 7/8/2002 3:30:07 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Where do they come from?
View Quote

Kinda sorta the same as a dose of crabs but lots bigger.  You get them from having sex with a bigfoot.  Or a big yetti!
Link Posted: 7/8/2002 3:31:59 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 7/8/2002 3:33:31 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Where do they come from?
View Quote

Kinda sorta the same as a dose of crabs but lots bigger.  You get them from having sex with a bigfoot.  Or a big yetti!
View Quote

Hmmm... does bigyeti know about this?[>:/]
Link Posted: 7/8/2002 5:53:30 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Platoon 3050, Lima Company, 3rd Recruit Training Battalion
MCRD Parris Island
26 March 1990-22 June 1990
View Quote

Small world-
Platoon 3056, India Company, 3rd Bat
Parris Island

1833 School at Camp Del Mar, CA

Graduated not long after you did---in fact, Lima company was right next door, as I recall.

----------
To answer the gentleman from NM's question about the various forms of ass-whatever-  the one that ends in "clown" would certainly be the most heinous useage...if the recipient were DonR.  

Used against anyone else, who really knows which one would be the worst???  IMHO, you roll the dice anytime you call anyone an ass-whatever in public.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top