Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/1/2012 6:29:40 AM EDT

"The inescapable conclusion is that he was helped by high-level officials in Pakistan," said Richard Clarke, former White House counterterrorism advisor and now a consultant to ABC News.

from: Wife: Bin Laden Hid in Pakistan, Not Caves, for Decade

With money coming from Saudi Arabia, aid being given by Pakistan and Iran and Syria. India warned us repeatedly about the double game Pakistan is playing.
The real question is..when are we going to bomb and invade.
10 years and 2 wars and we still haven't entirely cleaned up the sewer pit in the Middle East.
And maybe I am a bit old...but 911 is still pretty fresh in my memory

I have a proposal...seeing how we haven't tested or built any Nukes since 1992. I say we use them and then start up production again.
Nukes eventually decay and go bad over time.
Link Posted: 4/1/2012 6:38:46 AM EDT
[#1]
"When there is no way out, you must go deeper in. "

No thanks personally.

This is what we have the CIA for.
Link Posted: 4/1/2012 6:52:56 AM EDT
[#2]
In my mind there is no question about. they knowingly hid( or allowed to be hid ) Bin Laden.

Every time for ten years when we nearly had him we warned the pakistani's of our intent. Then for some
reason bin laden leaves his location at the last minute.

Coincedence? OK probobly not. But maybe...

So in 2011 we get info on his location, but this time we decide NOT to tell the pakistanis of our intentions.
WAMMO, we clip that cocksucker. Right, in the middle of the inteligence HQ city. They knew or they are beyond incompetent

The 1 time in ten years we don't annouce our plans before hand we get him. Those motherfuckers were hidding him.  
Fuck those two faced fucks
Link Posted: 4/1/2012 7:01:28 AM EDT
[#3]
i say we let them take care of eachother...

i keep my house tight so i dont have to hunt down the bad guys in the neighborhood...

i dont walk into other jackasses homes to clear them out, cus that NEVER werks...

or we could just act the same way we have... like we never learn our lessons... like the republican and democrat twins will continue to butfuck us into trouble...

let india and pakistan take care of eachother... they would have done so long ago... but WE keep telling them to simmer down...

lets lock OUR doors. just like a BUDGET works for the HOME and REPUBLIC in much the same way, so does lockin our doors.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top