Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/31/2012 6:40:27 PM EDT
This is Lucy!  We rescued her from the pound this morning. She is 2 months old and they spayed her this morning and we picked her up this afternoon.

She is already feeling better and is getting along with the other dogs really well and even the cat likes her. The wife found her this morning at work and so me and my son ran after her and got her just before anyone else got her. The wife is really happy with her and thats what matters.
Link Posted: 3/31/2012 6:41:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Good onya OP
Link Posted: 3/31/2012 6:42:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Good job, I've great luck with rescue dogs over the years

Link Posted: 3/31/2012 6:42:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Good onya OP

Thanks! All of our dogs are rescue dogs. In fact the best dogs I have ever owned are pound dogs!
Link Posted: 3/31/2012 6:43:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Good job, I've great luck with rescue dogs over the years  

Yeah they are the best! We had to put the cone collar on her because she was feeling better and she started in on the incision. But she is okay with it.
Link Posted: 4/1/2012 5:28:43 AM EDT
[#5]
Rescuing a shelter pet, especially from the pound, is so full of win, and good karma, too.

Thank you for adopting a shelter rescue, OP.

I'm not a 'dog person', having had cats, but I dearly love them. One of my shooting buddies had a dog that looked just like yours. He lived to almost 19 years old, though he was deaf, and nearly blind, near the end. I can't remember his breed, but he sure was a NICE dog. He loved EVERYONE.
Link Posted: 4/1/2012 5:32:41 AM EDT
[#6]

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top