Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/8/2002 9:27:31 AM EDT
I am considering buying this conversion and was wondering if any one had some comments on it Pro or con. Also I was told you can modify UZI mags to function in it . How is this done??
Link Posted: 7/8/2002 10:12:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Yo cave dude
  I bought a 9mm upper fro FAC. its 485.00 and no mag block like asa.I ordered one from asa and canceled as the kept calling and getting my c/c # wrong. Plus they don,t tell you in the add that  you need the $150.00 mag block and the $90.00 buffer to make it work. Olympic has no mag block and it uses sten mags with just a 7/8 inch square channel tacked to the back. i,ve made 6 already with $4.00 sten mags .they work great and you can shoot it at the indoor range as its pistol CAL.oOlmmpic has them in 9/10/40 and 45 cal for 539.00 retail. its still cheaper this way, and they shoot great.
         ammo1015 (call sign lease breaker)
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 4:02:42 PM EDT
[#2]
BTT   More input please
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 4:04:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 4:10:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top