Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/30/2012 11:35:01 PM EDT
Guy claims you can convert Airsoft guns to "military grade machine guns" and can't even tell which way the magazine goes in.

Link Posted: 3/30/2012 11:39:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Jeff Gianola has a huge forehead.

And this is a old story.
Link Posted: 3/30/2012 11:42:45 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

I still can't get over that last name. But fuck, here's been around for fucking EVER. OK, just checked wiki, he's been doing TV in Portland since 1983, and been at his current station since 98. I mean fuck, he's gotta be damn near as famous as Ramblin Rod(and fortunately much more alive than poor ol Rod)!

Link Posted: 3/30/2012 11:43:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/30/2012 11:46:37 PM EDT
[#4]
old but

LOL at the atf

I wonder if there are any agents on here, you know they probably read this shit.

Link Posted: 3/30/2012 11:48:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Quoted:

I still can't get over that last name. But fuck, here's been around for fucking EVER. OK, just checked wiki, he's been doing TV in Portland since 1983, and been at his current station since 98. I mean fuck, he's gotta be damn near as famous as Ramblin Rod(and fortunately much more alive than poor ol Rod)!

Interesting that you bring him up. Both my sister and I were on his show (at different times) when we were little'ens and we both won winning smile prize (or what ever it was, I cant really remember). It's a shame he isn't around anymore. Gianola on the other hand...
Link Posted: 3/31/2012 12:15:53 AM EDT
[#6]
If I paint my flash hider orange, will it make my gun a toy?

Then I can play in my yard right?
Link Posted: 3/31/2012 12:21:18 AM EDT
[#7]
On scene reporter is hot, and in the second video is posing like she's auditioning for a girls with guns calendar.

and fuck the ATF
Link Posted: 3/31/2012 4:17:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
If I paint my flash hider orange, will it make my gun a toy?

Then I can play in my yard right?

I think so.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top