Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/30/2012 1:32:55 PM EDT
http://www.kmbc.com/news/30804779/detail.html

Kansas City police said two men who tried to rob a Domino's pizza delivery driver wound up losing their gun and running for safety.

Police said when the driver got to the address, he left his car and approached a man sitting on porch waiting for a pizza. The driver said another man came up and pointed a gun at the driver, demanding all the money in his pockets.

When the driver gave the man $20, he reached to push the gun away and took it from the gunman.

The driver said after the two robbers ran off, he chased them for a few blocks but couldn't catch them.

Link Posted: 3/30/2012 1:42:25 PM EDT
[#1]
I hope none of the robbers looked like Obamas son.

I know this shit will get old
Link Posted: 3/30/2012 1:43:39 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

I hope none of the robbers looked like Obamas son.

I know this shit will get old

Came here to post just that.  

Al Sharpton is going to be busy with all these vigilante's trying to kill those innocent little boys.  

Link Posted: 3/30/2012 1:43:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Delivery guy is obviously a racist.
Link Posted: 3/30/2012 1:44:20 PM EDT
[#4]
They should let him keep the gun....

Even though it was probably a Hi Point
Link Posted: 3/30/2012 1:48:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
They should let him keep the gun....

Even though it was probably a Hi Point

...and/or stolen.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 3/30/2012 3:24:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Gun-related trivia:
This is somewhat similar to the situation that led Richard Davis to start Second Chance kevlar.

(Well, except for the fact that Davis had his own gun and shot it out with them.  )
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top