Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 3/30/2012 12:51:41 PM EDT
With all the racial stuff from Trayvon, to torturing and murder of whites, burning a white kid, throwing fits every time a black person dies, are They trying to light the fuze?  Not a conspiracy theorist, but it does start to beg the question.  Jackson, Sharpton don't go to help, they seem to fan the flames to get it lit.  Even the idiot-in-chief is trying to throw his love spuds on the fire.  

It is almost like Manson's vision is getting closer to reality of a race war.  Why, seriously why?  What does all this idiocy serve?  Votes, sure won't get the white vote.
Link Posted: 3/30/2012 12:53:12 PM EDT
[#1]
The scoundrels you mention derive their power from racial discord.  SOP.
Link Posted: 3/30/2012 12:53:16 PM EDT
[#2]
IBTL.

The average American has no foresight past next week, and inadvertently pay for their actions over and over again.

No, there is very little intention of anything but knee-jerk reactions.
Link Posted: 3/30/2012 12:54:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Ibtl
Link Posted: 3/30/2012 12:54:43 PM EDT
[#4]
I don't think they realize exactly what they are doing as they do not expect any significant backlash.  They have been conditioned into getting what they want by acting up. Kind of like north Korea nowadays.
Link Posted: 3/30/2012 12:57:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Eventually the fuse they lit on the powder keg will reach the powder and then as whole lotta things will go bad.
Link Posted: 3/30/2012 12:58:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Funny thing is they don't realize what they're asking for. I can promise you it would end very badly for anyone trying to force their way into my home. Plenty more where that come from too.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 3/30/2012 12:58:10 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

It is almost like Manson's vision is getting closer

To go back to the top of the slide, stop, turn, and go for a ride?

Link Posted: 3/30/2012 12:58:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Who has the loudest mouth wins, and the media loves them.
Link Posted: 3/30/2012 12:59:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Quoted:

......till you get to the bottom and you DO IT AGAIN.

Yes. They know exactly what they're doing.
Link Posted: 3/30/2012 1:00:18 PM EDT
[#10]
There is no powder keg or crowd of people just waiting on something for some made up time to rebel. If that was the case DC would have been burned to the ground decades ago. People just don't care. Most people don't care about Waco. Most people don't care about Fast and Furious. Most people could care less about Obama's past. People whine about the TSA, but nobody has tarred and feathered a TSA "officer". All of this mental masturbation about some sort of public armed uprising is fantasy.

ETA: There was no conflict during the Bonus Army being run over by tanks, the government confiscating gold, or the start of an income tax. There will be no revolution.

Link Posted: 3/30/2012 1:02:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
With all the racial stuff from Trayvon, to torturing and murder of whites, burning a white kid, throwing fits every time a black person dies, are They trying to light the fuze?  Not a conspiracy theorist, but it does start to beg the question.  Jackson, Sharpton don't go to help, they seem to fan the flames to get it lit.  Even the idiot-in-chief is trying to throw his love spuds on the fire.  

It is almost like Manson's vision is getting closer to reality of a race war.  Why, seriously why?  What does all this idiocy serve?  Votes, sure won't get the white vote.

Yes, if by "They" you mean the mainstream media...

Newspaper circulations are down. Broadcast networks lose market share every day to the Internet, gaming consoles, iPads, smart phones, Netflix/Hulu, cable and satellite, DVD's, and even then, the folks who watch them, they lose all their ad revenue because they skip the commercials with DVR's.

Keep in mind, these are the same people who pimped the Rodney King video 24/7 until LA was in flames. But, hey!... The RATINGS were AWESOME that week!

Are they sitting around in some secret meeting trying to calculate how much to air, and what to say and what to write until there's some mob violence? No. However "evil" can easily come forth as an emergent property of a group or organization of individuals who do not consciously act together.
Link Posted: 3/30/2012 1:03:04 PM EDT
[#12]
Just remember this OP, there is nothing more dangerous on this planet than a conservative white man.
Link Posted: 3/30/2012 1:05:00 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Quoted:

I swear I was just thinking that!
Link Posted: 3/30/2012 1:05:07 PM EDT
[#14]
I forgot..............IBTL.
Link Posted: 3/30/2012 1:07:05 PM EDT
[#15]
We are past all that, and live in a "post racial" world, as evidenced by a black President and a black Attorney General.

I never cared about skin color, and still don't.

I only care about those who take advantage of me, then I'm a son of a bitch.

Link Posted: 3/30/2012 1:09:15 PM EDT
[#16]
It only takes a few agitators, to keep a few thousand "followers" keeping the embers burning, waiting for "Der tag".
Link Posted: 3/30/2012 1:10:25 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Just remember this OP, there is nothing more dangerous on this planet than a conservative white man.

Link Posted: 3/30/2012 1:11:15 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
There is no powder keg or crowd of people just waiting on something for some made up time to rebel. If that was the case DC would have been burned to the ground decades ago. People just don't care. Most people don't care about Waco. Most people don't care about Fast and Furious. Most people could care less about Obama's past. People whine about the TSA, but nobody has tarred and feathered a TSA "officer". All of this mental masturbation about some sort of public armed uprising is fantasy.

ETA: There was no conflict during the Bonus Army being run over by tanks, the government confiscating gold, or the start of an income tax. There will be no revolution.

Reginald Denny might disagree with you.
Link Posted: 3/30/2012 1:11:16 PM EDT
[#19]
Media needs 'sensational' stories to make money by getting retards to tune in.

"They" if you mean blacks have little to no real agenda. Idol hands do the devils work. If they had 60 hours a week jobs you would see alot less rallys, protests, marches, ect..
Link Posted: 3/30/2012 1:13:41 PM EDT
[#20]
I have to admit, I wasn't really thinking of the media angle on it, they have more to gain than everyone.  It does seem like they want homes burned, just to increase ratings.  Not to mention letting a crisis go to waste.

I don't want a powder keg, it would be nice if all could act like rational people, but that isn't going to happen.  Could you imagine the strength this country could have if people quit acting like idiots, all people, the things we could accomplish.
Link Posted: 3/30/2012 1:15:58 PM EDT
[#21]

Link Posted: 3/30/2012 1:18:29 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Along with some legit and heavily armed Korean store owners.  But that's a riot not a revolution.
Link Posted: 3/30/2012 1:19:52 PM EDT
[#23]
We've got a bit of it up north also.  http://www.whiotv.com/news/news/local/rally-aims-spotlight-dante-price-shooting-death/nLgw8/

Lots of Black Panther, Nation of Islam, and other groups chesting thumping.
Link Posted: 3/30/2012 1:20:26 PM EDT
[#24]
except maybe a white-african-american who is president.

Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/30/2012 1:21:54 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

It is almost like Manson's vision is getting closer to reality of a race war. Why, seriously why? What does all this idiocy serve? Votes, sure won't get the white vote.

Oh, they'll still get the white vote.  There are a lot of self-hating whites, and just plain naive white people who don't get how the identity game is played.
Link Posted: 3/30/2012 1:22:50 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

One guy beat in a small incident in a city. There will be no nationwide conflict in the near future. The government can get away with whatever it wants because we are in control of the government and do nothing to stop it. If every person that has read the F&F thread cared enough to get to DC and form a line and march they would take the capital unarmed without a shot. They will not. Once again, there will be no revolution.

Link Posted: 3/30/2012 1:24:03 PM EDT
[#27]
Shit better not go down before the ATF approves my form 4!
Link Posted: 3/30/2012 1:26:45 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

One guy beat in a small incident in a city. There will be no nationwide conflict in the near future. The government can get away with whatever it wants because we are in control of the government and do nothing to stop it. If every person that has read the F&F thread cared enough to get to DC and form a line and march they would take the capital unarmed without a shot. They will not. Once again, there will be no revolution.

I think it depends on what you think a "revolution" is.  No, there will be no right wing uprising.  But, if you think the left isn't whipping themselves and their base into a foaming at the mouth frenzy, I believe you are not looking.
Link Posted: 3/30/2012 1:27:18 PM EDT
[#29]
Yes.

Link Posted: 3/30/2012 1:27:25 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Who has the loudest mouth wins, and the media loves them.

Having the loudest mouth also makes you the biggest target!
Link Posted: 3/30/2012 1:31:15 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

I think it depends on what you think a "revolution" is.  No, there will be no right wing uprising.  But, if you think the left isn't whipping themselves and their base into a foaming at the mouth frenzy, I believe you are not looking.

Worst possible case is under 1000 casualties and under $5 billion in damages. I'm more worried about a major hurricane than some media agitated black agent provocateurs getting the ghetto riled up.

Link Posted: 3/30/2012 1:37:06 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I think it depends on what you think a "revolution" is. No, there will be no right wing uprising. But, if you think the left isn't whipping themselves and their base into a foaming at the mouth frenzy, I believe you are not looking.

Worst possible case is under 1000 casualties and under $5 billion in damages. I'm more worried about a major hurricane than some media agitated black agent provocateurs getting the ghetto riled up.

I'll give you that.  But, its not about the death and damage though, its about intimidation.  I'd venture to say fear of riots played a little bit of a role in the minds of the jurors who acquited O.J.

Link Posted: 3/30/2012 1:38:39 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'll give you that.  But, its not about the death and damage though, its about intimidation.  I'd venture to say fear of riots played a little bit of a role in the minds of the jurors who acquited O.J.

The timid and unprepared are easily swayed. Want to buy some gold bars?

Link Posted: 3/30/2012 1:49:02 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

I think it depends on what you think a "revolution" is. No, there will be no right wing uprising. But, if you think the left isn't whipping themselves and their base into a foaming at the mouth frenzy, I believe you are not looking.

I'll give you that.  But, its not about the death and damage though, its about intimidation.  I'd venture to say fear of riots played a little bit of a role in the minds of the jurors who acquited O.J. Obama voters

Link Posted: 3/30/2012 1:51:38 PM EDT
[#35]
I think this is more about the cashing in on hate by a handful, mainly the Revs Al and Jesse, plus Farrakhan.  These tools use ignorance to line their pockets and travel.  If they can incite "their people" into supporting them, they can avoid an actual job.  They are artful when it comes to being wrong though - and they are wrong most all the time.  Remember the Duke LaCrosse team?  Remember how vicious the haters were?  Remember any apologies?

The intelligent people don't need the help of Al, Jesse, or Louis - but Al, Jesse, and Louis need that cash from the ignorant to continue their career in professional hate.

Don't think the 3 clowns I mentioned represent black people, I don't.  People represent themselves and good/bad are just shades of skin.
Link Posted: 3/30/2012 1:54:37 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Revolution? no, tearing shit up because of mentality?  yes!  I do believe in the proverbial "powder keg" Ive seen it happen many many times not to discount it.  In the time that I've live in the US (born and raised) I've seen several type  "powder keg" issues where people tore the shit up "riot" Los Angeles a couple of times, Detroit, Chicago, Philadelphia ,Kent State Ohio, and others. Then you have the Revelers that will do their thing after games..

IMO Most conservative people tend not to go out and tear shit up or "riot" even though they maybe unhappy about whats going on they approach there issues differently. Thet tend to rally, vote,call congress etc.
Link Posted: 3/30/2012 1:56:01 PM EDT
[#37]
White America doesn't stand together and doesn't have a very long memory of grievous acts perpetrated against them as a race.

This will all blow over and a year from now any whites who are still butt hurt about it will be shouted down by their own race and chastised as dumb rednecks.

Link Posted: 3/30/2012 1:56:49 PM EDT
[#38]
Rules for Radicals - Saul Alinsky, 1971, Random House

Here is Saul Alinsky’s dedication to his own book:

"Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history (and who is to know where mythology leaves off and history begins — or which is which), the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer

Never let a crisis go to waste....
Link Posted: 3/30/2012 2:00:29 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Revolution? no, tearing shit up because of mentality?  yes!  I do believe in the proverbial "powder keg" Ive seen it happen many many times not to discount it.  In the time that I've live in the US (born and raised) I've seen several type  "powder keg" issues where people tore the shit up "riot" Los Angeles a couple of times, Detroit, Chicago, Philadelphia ,Kent State Ohio, and others. Then you have the Revelers that will do their thing after games..

IMO Most conservative people tend not to go out and tear shit up or "riot" even though they maybe unhappy about whats going on they approach there issues differently. Thet tend to rally, vote,call congress etc.

Which is possibly why they are doing so poorly since the Tea Party quit marching. The founders were conservative rabble rousers of the highest degree.

Link Posted: 3/30/2012 2:03:48 PM EDT
[#40]
That crew is struggling hard to stay relevant. Since they could never hope to be the man MLK was they will stay relevant through hate, not knowledge.

Fuck them... Fuck them with a rusty piece of re-bar

And the "race card" is quickly losing it's powers it been pulled so much
Link Posted: 3/30/2012 2:06:52 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'll give you that. But, its not about the death and damage though, its about intimidation. I'd venture to say fear of riots played a little bit of a role in the minds of the jurors who acquited O.J. Obama voters

It's not about Obama voters.  Its about people who aren't inclined to vote for Dear Leader this November.
Link Posted: 3/30/2012 2:08:05 PM EDT
[#42]

Wow! The "Hot" Jewish corned beef really does look hot!
Link Posted: 3/30/2012 2:08:15 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

That crew is struggling hard to stay relevant. Since they could never hope to be the man MLK was they will stay relevant through hate, not knowledge.

Fuck them... Fuck them with a rusty piece of re-bar

And the "race card" is quickly losing it's powers it been pulled so much

So the card has a limit? It's going to suck when they can't make the payments.

Link Posted: 3/30/2012 2:10:24 PM EDT
[#44]
Public opinion is like a bunch of monkeys attempting to copulate with a football.  The masses have no real sense of goal, direction, or rules.  They're most heavily influenced by the most recent thing they saw or heard.  They have no idea which way they are going, and no sense that they are being systematically manipulated into a direction that sells the most laundry detergent and beer.
The monkeys have no idea that all they are doing is serving the whims of a few powerful psychopaths like Al Sharpton.  But there they are.
This whole Trayvon thing will blow over soon.  The grand jury won't even convene until April 10.  That's separated from now by Palm Sunday, the Easter weekend, Passover, and for a lot of young people spring break from school.  That's way beyond the attention span of even most intelligent people.

Link Posted: 3/30/2012 2:10:26 PM EDT
[#45]
Yes, they are trying to keep the racism card in play for eternity.  Race issues that exist today are almost exclusively because of people like Sharpton, Jackson, Shabazz Whatshisname, and a whole host of others.
Link Posted: 3/30/2012 2:13:48 PM EDT
[#46]
I hope so, I have not seen a burned out city in the news since the end of the iraq war, and i feel like i am suffering from withdrawal.
Link Posted: 3/30/2012 2:21:43 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 3/30/2012 2:24:30 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

You are predicting the future solely based on the actions of the past.

Things are coming to a head in this country. Many of the examples of historical "sheeplocracy" that you cite were regional or seemingly only affected/targeted/enraged selective groups of people.

The storms that are brewing affect much larger demographics, spread throughout the entire population.

On top of that, you've got some SERIOUS problems with no real solutions on the horizon and getting nearer:

A MONSTER debt that threatens to sink us.

A faltering economy that's been stumbling around like a drunken sailor for years now.

A welfare state that threatens to break the back of the producers who keep it solvent.

Race, class, religious, sexual, political turmoil and dissention that has divided us as citizens to the point that we're NOT all fighting for the same team any more.

Looming possible inflation or deflation.

A populace that's been "educated" by outright communists bent on rewriting history and brainwashing our kids –– and NOT on actually educating them.

Watching THE first world power being reduced to a third world power. We've gone from Benson to Sanford & Son in one generation.

If you can look at the storm clouds facing us and claim that they are no more numerous, or dark than any previous generation has faced AND at the same time claim that we are the same caliber of people of earlier generations that faced their "perfect storms" then you can say that things will continue on indefinitely and people will continue to do things as they've always done. But things aren't the same any more. Things are different. PEOPLE are different. They'd just as soon kill their neighbor and drink his blood than they would work WITH him to solve a common problem. The marxist infiltration of our society that's been happening for generations is taking its toll on us as a whole. But sadly, that's about the ONLY thing that we seem to have in common as the days wear on. To think that people will always be too apathetic to rise up against that which they percieve to be their enemy when increasingly they feel they have less to lose is short-sighted and foolish.

ETA: In short... the citizens of this country can cover their eyes and stick their fingers in their ears all they want... but the piper's coming for his pay and will DEMAND it regardless of whether anyone believes in him or not.

Link Posted: 3/30/2012 2:39:21 PM EDT
[#49]
More and more it does really seem like a large hurricane brewing and about to make land fall.  Each piece by itself may not be much, but put them all together and you have one heck of a storm, it feels awful close and I DO NOT want it.
Link Posted: 3/30/2012 2:40:16 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You are predicting the future solely based on the actions of the past.

Things are coming to a head in this country. Many of the examples of historical "sheeplocracy" that you cite were regional or seemingly only affected/targeted/enraged selective groups of people.

The storms that are brewing affect much larger demographics, spread throughout the entire population.

On top of that, you've got some SERIOUS problems with no real solutions on the horizon and getting nearer:

A MONSTER debt that threatens to sink us.

A faltering economy that's been stumbling around like a drunken sailor for years now.

A welfare state that threatens to break the back of the producers who keep it solvent.

Race, class, religious, sexual, political turmoil and dissention that has divided us as citizens to the point that we're NOT all fighting for the same team any more.

Looming possible inflation or deflation.

A populace that's been "educated" by outright communists bent on rewriting history and brainwashing our kids –– and NOT on actually educating them.

Watching THE first world power being reduced to a third world power. We've gone from Benson to Sanford & Son in one generation.

If you can look at the storm clouds facing us and claim that they are no more numerous, or dark than any previous generation has faced AND at the same time claim that we are the same caliber of people of earlier generations that faced their "perfect storms" then you can say that things will continue on indefinitely and people will continue to do things as they've always done. But things aren't the same any more. Things are different. PEOPLE are different. They'd just as soon kill their neighbor and drink his blood than they would work WITH him to solve a common problem. The marxist infiltration of our society that's been happening for generations is taking its toll on us as a whole. But sadly, that's about the ONLY thing that we seem to have in common as the days wear on. To think that people will always be too apathetic to rise up against that which they percieve to be their enemy when increasingly they feel they have less to lose is short-sighted and foolish.

History says otherwise. Our country is debating how to dole out the best healthcare in the world, not how to feed the population. If the balloon goes up I'm not going to be surprised beyond belief, but right now it has many very thick cables holding it down. People in the ghetto like to watch their lights come on when they flip the switch just as much as we do.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top