Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/29/2012 4:57:31 PM EDT

Is there any difference from the pints you buy at a shop vs what you buy at a grocery store, because if there isn't I'm not impressed with it(like a lot of things in Ohio so far)

Link Posted: 3/30/2012 10:27:26 AM EDT
[#1]
bump.

I wanna know too!
Link Posted: 3/30/2012 10:37:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Is there any difference from the pints you buy at a shop vs what you buy at a grocery store, because if there isn't I'm not impressed with it(like a lot of things in Ohio so far)

Ice cream is a perishable product. Not just spoilage but time and temperature of storage affects the texture which is key to the icecream's quality.
Link Posted: 3/30/2012 10:39:17 AM EDT
[#3]
did someone in Ohio steal your boyfriend or something?

graeters does suck, kind of like going to richmond and no radar detectors allowed.

Link Posted: 3/30/2012 10:57:57 AM EDT
[#4]
That's why we just make our own with goat milk.

Nothing beats home made ice cream.
Link Posted: 3/30/2012 11:09:03 AM EDT
[#5]
If you want good ice cream in Ohio, find a Mitchells.  

You will not be disappointed.
Link Posted: 3/30/2012 11:22:06 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

That wasn't the question.

Every thread about some brand or restaurant brings out the "I make it at home" crowd. Why do y'all insist on inserting an answer to to a question no one asked into every food discussion?
Link Posted: 3/30/2012 11:28:03 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Every thread about some brand or restaurant brings out the "I make it at home" crowd. Why do y'all insist on inserting an answer to to a question no one asked into every food discussion?

I don't know if the wife uses homemade tampons, but I can ask. I'm sure she'd give you a free sample....seems you could use it.

Link Posted: 3/30/2012 11:29:16 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't know if the wife uses homemade tampons, but I can ask. I'm sure she'd give you a free sample....seems you could use it.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top