Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/8/2002 4:13:17 AM EDT
[url]http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/712472/posts[/url]

I didn't spend much time watching the tube, but what little I saw did manage to boil my blood. I am so very tired of hearing
journalists and talking heads delicately dancing around the central issue of who these killers are and what they stand for. I am sick
of talk about a war on method and I have no more patience for those who worry about offending the delicate blushes of people
whose religious leaders chant "Death to America," burn American flags and threaten Christian, Jew and atheist alike.

It is long past time to call a spade a freaking spade. On July 4, 2002, the Islamic Jihadist Hesham Mohamed Hadayet Ð like the
Palestinian Islamikazes, like the 9-11 attackers, like Osama bin Laden, like the 1983 Beirut truck bombers, like the Lockerbie
bombers, like Yasser Arafat, like his pal Gameel el-Batouty (the co-pilot who flew Egypt Air Flight 990 into the sea) Ð was
committing Muslim Murder.
Link Posted: 7/8/2002 4:26:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Shit, by any other name is still shit.
Link Posted: 7/8/2002 5:36:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top