Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/29/2012 9:01:18 AM EDT
In this column, Tom Sowell unfairly attacks race baiters and prejudice hustlers.

http://jewishworldreview.com/cols/sowell032812.php3

Tom Sowell uses reason and historical fact to claim that Saint Trayvon might still be alive if he did not dress like a common criminal. Everyone knows this is racissississt.

How dare he? Mike Nifong and Kee McFarlane should condemn him immediately.

Much has been made of the fact that the teenager was unarmed. The only time I have ever pointed a loaded gun at a human being, I had no idea whether he was armed or not. All I knew was that I could hear his footsteps sneaking up behind me at night.

Fortunately for both of us, he froze in his tracks when I pointed a gun at him. If he had made a false move, I would have shot him. And if it had turned out later that he was unarmed, I would not have lost a moment's sleep over it.

You know that someone was unarmed only after it is all over. If he attacks, you have to shoot, if only to keep the attacker from getting your gun.
Link Posted: 3/29/2012 9:06:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Like it, lump it, love it or leave it, people judge you by appearance.

If you dress like a gangsta do not be surprised when you are treated like one.

Yeah, OK. It ain't fair, yada yada yada. But it is what it is.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top