Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/7/2002 3:28:46 PM EDT
I saw this movie again last night. For those that haven't, it is about friends turned enemies in Sarajevo- one a heroic Serbian sharpshooter and the other a Muslim terrorist.  

One of the most memorable quotes from the movie was:

"You are killing innocent women and children!" cries the Muslim
"But this is war!" replies the Serb hero.
Link Posted: 7/7/2002 3:33:36 PM EDT
[#1]
"But how do you shoot....women...and...children?"

"Easy....you don't lead them as much!"

Edited to add:

(Crap, I hit the submit button too soon [:I])

Ooops..wrong movie. [:D]

How was "Shot through the Heart?" I've read the back of the video box several times but it still doesn't seem like one I would want to see without hearing some comments.
Link Posted: 7/7/2002 3:37:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Seen it. Very good movie, but in this case, the Muslim is the good guy (IIRC, it's been awhile).
Link Posted: 7/7/2002 3:42:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Seen it. Very good movie, but in this case, the Muslim is the good guy (IIRC, it's been awhile).
View Quote

Yep
Link Posted: 7/7/2002 3:47:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Great flick. Have watched it a couple of times on HBO.

Very stark with it's dealing of the realities of an ethnic civil war.

There's another good one with Dennis Quaid in it too. He is a mercenary and ends up trying to protect this woman and her baby. I can't remember the title, but the massacre scenes are heavy duty.
Link Posted: 7/7/2002 3:53:14 PM EDT
[#5]
"But how do you shoot....women...and...children?"
"Easy....you don't lead them as much!"

FMJ, Get Some !!
Link Posted: 7/7/2002 3:59:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

There's another good one with Dennis Quaid in it too. He is a mercenary and ends up trying to protect this woman and her baby. I can't remember the title, but the massacre scenes are heavy duty.
View Quote
That one is called "Savior." It's also a very good movie, but I always catch it near the last 1/2 hour or so.
Link Posted: 7/7/2002 4:08:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Yeah that's it. That last massacre scene where the fat commander smashes people with that big hammer is really ice cold.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top