Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/7/2002 8:13:54 AM EDT
Well,its not to bad now.But my A/C window unit is on its last leg (blows[blue]coolonly[/blue]) and I NEED a NEW one! The one I have now is a old 'emerson quiet cool' rated @ 10,000btu. probabaly a 86-87 model(ithink)That was a biggun back then.Homedepot,Sears,BestBuy,EVEN WALLYWORLD are _All_ sold out!There were a few days here it was so hot........(insertyourownjoke).Of course its not as bad as you AZ guys got it,but thats a dry heat.[;)]...[red]..Really.. any of you know of a good/brand btu/size-units,etc.I'll have to wait till these stores restock, but I do not want the first thing they throw back on the shelf.[/red]How big is the biggest btu ones they sell now'a'days?.......................................................................[green]Problem solved.....12,500btu's now ready to  blast in the garage window.I'Need'a cool* place to tinker.[/green]
Link Posted: 7/7/2002 8:21:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Look at your post count #. very fitting for this topic....
Link Posted: 7/7/2002 8:26:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/7/2002 8:30:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the comforting thought mike.{hugsnkissesfor youto}.....#666..DAMN IT!..Im not the devil[flame]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top