Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/6/2002 9:26:29 AM EDT
Hi guys once again I need the great help of AR15.com

It my parents 50th anniversary next weekend.  My brothers and sister and I are throwing a party for them at a local hall.

My sister wants everyone to bring some punch.  We have 1 family recipe that is very good....but as they say.  " Too much of a good thing......isnt."

Does anyone have any GOOD non alchoholic punch recipes?  ( No booze, just imangine a bunch of 70+ year old drunk dutch people!!)

Thanks for your anticipated help.
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 9:28:39 AM EDT
[#1]
7-up and KoolAid??

Sorry, that's all I got.

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 9:33:44 AM EDT
[#2]
yummmmmm  koolaid
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 9:35:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Koolaid??  Isnt that the name of that binary explosive that Assweb nut blew his car up with?
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 10:03:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Go to [url]www.epicurious.com[/url].... this is where Gourmet and Bon Appetit magazines have their recipes.  Use the search engine under the drink menu.

It's alcoholic... but they actually have an Artillery Punch Cocktail... [:D]
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 10:17:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Fruit Punch flavored Gatorade
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 10:43:44 AM EDT
[#6]
FLORIDA PUNCH

2 cups superfine sugar
3 cups water
2 46-ounce cans blended orange and grapefruit juice
1 1/2 cups lime juice
1 1/2 quarts ginger ale
16 ice cubes

Combine sugar and water in a saucepan and cook over low heat, stirring constantly until the sugar is dissolved. Cool. Combine the sugar syrup with the fruit juices and pour over ice cubes in a punch bowl. Add the ginger ale and serve at once in 8-ounce goblets.

Makes about 24 servings.

ANGEL PUNCH

1 cup sugar syrup
1 pint lemon juice
1 quart strong green tea
2 quarts white grape juice
1 block ice
2 quarts chilled club soda

Combine all ingredients except soda, and refrigerate for an hour or two. Pour over ice in a punch bowl and add the soda. Serve in 4-ounce punch glasses.

Makes about 45 servings.

They also have one called "Bimbo Punch."  [:D]
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 10:47:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Thanks folks...

I like the sound of the Florida punch...

Somehow I think that the Priest Uncle, Nun Aunt might not like the Bimbo Punch.....then again you never know.
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 12:32:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Here is one that is easy to make:

In large punch bowl, mix 7-up and Hawaiian Punch to taste.

Add scoops of Sherbet.
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 12:34:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Damnit man, I really wanted to punch you. [;)]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top