Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/6/2002 7:20:31 AM EDT
I've heard some speculation on talk radio recently that the outcome of the tennis matches between the William's sisters are fixed by their father to further the life span of their careers. Is this likely or just bunk? As for the matches between them I not sure but I do know that they legitimately beat their opponents to get to those final matches.
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 8:19:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 10:11:27 AM EDT
[#2]
I seriously doubt that they'd kill to get to the finals, just to slack off once they arrive.

It's war until the final set is over, then they can be happy for each other.

Jay
[img]http://www.commspeed.net/jmurray/images/iroc-cop.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 10:19:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 12:36:40 PM EDT
[#4]
The William's family are practicing Jehovah's Witnesses. In case you already didn't know they don't acknowledge/celebrate birthdays nor Christmas. Kinda strange, IMO.
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 1:03:30 PM EDT
[#5]
I think they're legit. 2 great athletes.
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 1:12:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
The William's family are practicing Jehovah's Witnesses. In case you already didn't know they don't acknowledge/celebrate birthdays nor Christmas. Kinda strange, IMO.
View Quote

I wonder if they have to witness to the other players...
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 1:17:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

So either they try and convert you OR the others try and take your man....

Sounds like a womens locker room thats not worth going into........
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 1:29:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

So either they try and convert you OR the others try and take your man....

Sounds like a womens locker room thats not worth going into........
View Quote

I don't think I'd want to be there even as a man.  I don't deal well with famous, fragile, inflated egos - tend to send them off.

Link Posted: 7/6/2002 8:12:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Is it just me or do 'yall think they look like 2 VERY UGLY men?
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 8:16:50 PM EDT
[#10]
Could be
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 8:28:55 PM EDT
[#11]
No, and Oswald was the lone gunman, and it really Was was a Weather balloon that landed in Roswell, NM.

The father and manager calls the shots.  BTW, I don't really know, but it would make sense to share the glory, woulden't it?
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 9:05:48 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 7/7/2002 9:14:58 PM EDT
[#13]
Sure They cheat,hell they are over six feet tall and serve a 123mph rubber ball right past you.    
Thats cheating isn't it?

Bob [8D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top