Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/6/2002 6:50:55 AM EDT
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 6:54:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 6:55:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Now is our chance... NUKE the place NOW and we could rid the world of 2 pieces of shit !
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 7:42:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 7:44:25 AM EDT
[#4]
This was to be expected from Farrakhan,
(formerly known as Calypsoe Joe)and we
should realize a worldwide religious war is
on the horizon.Our fight MUST start here
in the USA!
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 7:59:22 AM EDT
[#5]
I still can't believe FerretKhan is a U.S. citizen.Five years ago when this shit stain called for the end of the caucasian race in the U.S. I was hoping to get at least a C.I.A backed hit
Now that he's in his little promised land let's Exile the fuck an let him know that a lotto for trigger rights for his demise will be issued upon his attemted return to the U.S.
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 8:56:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Don't Worry CrazyLouie brought his:

[img]http://www.birdman.org/images/hnsbig.jpg[/img]

And hes gonna cap that motha..
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 11:37:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Can we get the rest of the klan to check in on this one?

There is always a cry when a Black man goes abroad and tries to get peace. But let Jimmy Carters peanut pickin ass go over and he is such an American hero.

The standard cry from redneck America concerning Blacks is the time old line of 'lazy, shiftless and good for nothing', however this is non existant is our American Islam, yet you hate it for standing on its own two feet. Sounds like a no win situation with some....

We sent Mr peanut to Cuba, and he is not Cuban. Have you guys lost all concept of reason, or is your race hate that deep? At least one American is trying to save American lives. If he does nothing you call him worthless, try and you baste him anyway. I am casting my pearls before swine, I know....

As for tying the homeboy nitesights to Farrakhan, why dont you just call him nigger and get it over with.....

Link Posted: 7/6/2002 12:11:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

There is always a cry when a Black man goes abroad and tries to get peace. But let Jimmy Carters peanut pickin ass go over and he is such an American hero.

The standard cry from redneck America concerning Blacks is the time old line of 'lazy, shiftless and good for nothing', however this is non existant is our American Islam, yet you hate it for standing on its own two feet. Sounds like a no win situation with some....

We sent Mr peanut to Cuba, and he is not Cuban. Have you guys lost all concept of reason, or is your race hate that deep? At least one American is trying to save American lives. If he does nothing you call him worthless, try and you baste him anyway. I am casting my pearls before swine, I know....

As for tying the homeboy nitesights to Farrakhan, why dont you just call him nigger and get it over with.....

View Quote

Smear a little Vagisil on it and relax. Nobody here is banging the Carter drum, and for good reason many view Farrakhan as the asshole that he is.

Because some don't like Farrakhan you throw out words like "race hate, nigger, and Klan"? Yeah, that's appropriate. If you're so wrapped up with the subject of the racial divide, it's comments like yours that widen the gap.

There's plenty of reason to feel Farrakhan is an asshole, and just because you disagree, that makes everyone else a Klansman? Try to be a little less hysterical next time.
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 12:21:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
There's plenty of reason to feel Farrakhan is an asshole
View Quote

Can we get a list.....?
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 12:40:40 PM EDT
[#10]
[b]Every issue of The Final Call ends with a statement of what the Nation of Islam wants: the establishment of "a separate state or territory" for black America, a "demand for complete separation."[/b]

Know what we call white guys who say the same about white separation?

[b]In April, Farrakhan blamed Catholics for a series of racial attacks in Connecticut, continuing a theme from a 1994 speech in which he said Catholicism "has been by white people, for white people to subject black people to a white kind of theology that strips us of ourselves." One of his disciples has called the Pope an "anti-Christ" and a "cracker."[/b]

Do blacks like it when whites refer to them with such language?

[b]A flyer promoting a May 21 speech by a Farrakhan disciple on a California college campus described the speaker as "The White Man’s Worst Nightmare;" it advertised tickets as $7 for students, $10 for nonstudents and $15 for "zionists, uncle toms and other white supremacists."[/b]

Yeah, he's a real lovable guy. I can't imagine why some people think he's an asshole.

[b]It was little more than a year ago that Farrakhan embarked on a whirlwind tour of some of the world’s bloodiest, most anti-democratic nations. He lavished praise on their anti-Semitic, terrorist-supporting leaders and repeatedly denounced the American government, calling it —in Iran of all places — "the Great Satan."[/b]

I guess if you hate Jews, white folks and America Farrakhan's not all that bad. Hell, I'm sure he's got a lot of real constructive stuff to tell Sadam. How could anyone question his visit to Iraq?!? Must be all those nigger-haters, huh? Give me a break.

Jesus, unreal that these things need to be pointed out. I'd have to say that if you really don't question Farrakhan's approach to racial issues and the United States, it's you that should take a closer look at yourself regarding the same issues.

Link Posted: 7/6/2002 1:09:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
[b]Every issue of The Final Call ends with a statement of what the Nation of Islam wants: the establishment of "a separate state or territory" for black America, a "demand for complete separation."[/b]
View Quote

If you read your copy of the Final Call a little closer, you will see that the last page has a picture of Elijah Muhammed, and this page was his writing and has been in the magazine since its inception. IIRC some attempted to remove it after his death, and it was decided to leave it as a tribut page to the past.

[b]In April, Farrakhan blamed Catholics for a series of racial attacks in Connecticut, continuing a theme from a 1994 speech in which he said Catholicism "has been by white people, for white people to subject black people to a white kind of theology that strips us of ourselves." One of his disciples has called the Pope an "anti-Christ" and a "cracker."[/b]
View Quote

I would like a link to the April/1994  statements. As for the Catholics and their role in racism, , we all know of the split in Constantinople in 381 AD due to Aryanism, and we also know Pope Julius II commissioned the Italian artist Michelangelo to paint God, Jesus and the others as White. As for the errant sentence at the end, he is no more responsible for a follower than anyone else, again linky please. BTW, cracker is the whip guy on a slave plantation. The pope can barely sit up straight and drools constantly, so I KNOW he is not a cracker.

[b]A flyer promoting a May 21 speech by a Farrakhan disciple on a California college campus described the speaker as "The White Man’s Worst Nightmare;" it advertised tickets as $7 for students, $10 for nonstudents and $15 for "zionists, uncle toms and other white supremacists."[/b]
View Quote

He is the White mans worst nightmare because he wont just take money and lead the sheep astray (ala Jesse 'I preach AND cheat on my wife Jackson'). He says what he believes AND he has conviction. He wont bow and scrape, and he is above reproach. This happened in KA? What do you expect local liberalscum promoters to say? "A friend of the man"? Again, linky please...

[b]It was little more than a year ago that Farrakhan embarked on a whirlwind tour of some of the world’s bloodiest, most anti-democratic nations. He lavished praise on their anti-Semitic, terrorist-supporting leaders and repeatedly denounced the American government, calling it —in Iran of all places — "the Great Satan."[/b]
View Quote

Again, I missed the praise parts, linky please....

You see for me its easy. Farrakhan, which I am no follower or lover of, has a couple things in his favor. One, he shares a religion of the people we are having problems with. USE his ass as a go between. He is an American, like it or not. He is a Muslim, again, like it or not. He has courage and convictions. His honesty is way too much for some, understandably. Smart money uses an engineer for enginnerring, not lettin them waste away at McDonalds. His skills are useful, but WHITE America hates him.

Until White America gets over its obsession with hating every Black leader that comes down the pike, there will be no peace in America. Furthermore until Black America gets over its obsession with hating 'the man' there will be no peace. Both sides have 'crosses to bear' and need to realize there ARE much bigger fish to fry.

Link Posted: 7/6/2002 1:36:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 1:41:16 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

If you read your copy of the Final Call a little closer, you will see that the last page has a picture of Elijah Muhammed...
View Quote

So that makes it ok? If I quote hitler as a tribute, am I not an asshole because of it?

[img]home.wi.rr.com/antigov/hitleryouth.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 1:45:00 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:Until White America gets over its obsession with hating every Black leader that comes down the pike...
View Quote

Maybe if every Black leader that came along wasn't an america hating shakedown artist...
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 2:08:42 PM EDT
[#15]
When are we going to stop letting this guy back into the country...
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 2:16:54 PM EDT
[#16]
I don't hate Farrakhan OR Jesse Jackass because they are non-white.  I hate them because they are TRAITORS, THIEVES, RACISTS and trouble makers!  Peanut man is a little better but not much!  He is another anti-American traitor who needs to shut-up and go away.

I can name a list of other good for nothing idiots such as Al Gwhore, Boxer, Rosie O'Swine, John McCain (now an NVA agent) and others that are as disgusting as Farrakhan.  Most are white.

How does that make me racist?

I am damn sick and tired of "everything being about race" to non-white people.  That attitude has caused me to look at them with suspicion whenever it rears it's ugly head.  Counterproductive for good race relations.  When persons of any race wish to become assimilated Americans, without a separate indentifiable culture and behave according to the laws of society I believe they are accepted.  When they want me to accomodate their language, teach their culture in school, accept their criminal activities,(including coming here illegally) support their lazy ass or some of the other dumb shit they do I get pissed.

I treat a civilized black man with respect.  I expect the same in return.  He doesn't owe me anything else nor do I owe him anything else.  I have NEVER mistreated a black person BECAUSE OF RACE.  I have no use, however, for hooligans, thugs, criminals, freeloaders, traitors, liars, murders, thieves, druggies, rapists, gun grabbers and assorted other pukes.  Whatever that makes me is just fine with me!  When the non-white population accepts the fact they have numbers of such vermin within there group FAR out of proportion to their makeup of the population as a whole and begins to deal with that failure of their culture they will be deserving of greater respect.  Why do they think I owe them something when they do not clean up THEIR act?

This PC and "every white man is a racist" makes me sick!!
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 2:29:25 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'd love to see Carter bust a major artery.

As for Farraknan, he's no model.  I bought one of their newspapers once (Final Call or something like that) and found it pretty full of hate.   I see him as a barrier to any kind of mutuality between blacks and whites (or any others).
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 2:34:42 PM EDT
[#18]
I'll say it. I hate his goddamned black ass! I'd hate his goddamned white ass if he was white and I'd hate his goddamned red ass if he was indian!
I don't give a shit if you like me or not CavVet. You have the right to stand up for anyone you want to and I have the right to dislike, hate, love, or like anyone I want to. This dicksmoker is keeping his people down with hate for dat ebil whitey dat owe dem sumpin. Give me a break! He don't want equality because he would be out of a job and out of the camera. Call me all your nasty little names if you need to; see amendment 1 of the constitution, but I know what I am and I'm OK with it. You have a nice day now.[;D]
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 2:50:34 PM EDT
[#19]
Thank God Louie can't have any real effect on this diplomatic situation at all... What he can do however, is come away from his meeting and not have accomplished anything, Because IRAQ will lie to him and use him, and he will come back to the US and tell those people who follow him that it is the United States' fault for these events that we now find ourselves having to solve. In the end all that will happen is Louis Farakhan will be used to create animosity among black muslims against the United States of America... Mark my words, Because everyone here knows that the IRAQies don't give a Flying Fuck about Louie Farakhan, he has no real power, so they will use him to create a worse situation here for black muslims as they increase the level of their hate for America, and all that in turn will create is a further widening of the rift that may exist between Black Muslims and typical American Institutions.

EDITED TO ADD:
CavVet I like you, but the man you are championing is going to get bent over the table and driven to Tulsa, BECAUSE HE IS NOT A PLAYER, So the Iraq's will use him to create more hate here in these United States among Black Muslims... Mark my words.. You follow what happens... If I end up being wrong then I will admit it here and in public...  
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 3:03:57 PM EDT
[#20]
yeah, what he said
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 3:08:03 PM EDT
[#21]
Now is the time to Nuke Baghdad........
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 3:16:26 PM EDT
[#22]
[b]We[/b] sent Mr peanut to Cuba?
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 4:14:55 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

The standard cry from redneck America concerning Blacks is the time old line of 'lazy, shiftless and good for nothing', however this is non existant is our American Islam, yet you hate it for standing on its own two feet.

View Quote

Typical...
Scream racism and run. And run fast!
Are you coming back CavVet?
You made a few B.S. statements people replied back,
Or was your only point just to say we were racists and split ?
Look what you are defending.
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 4:16:37 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:

The standard cry from redneck America concerning Blacks is the time old line of 'lazy, shiftless and good for nothing', however this is non existant is our American Islam, yet you hate it for standing on its own two feet.

View Quote

Typical...
Scream racism and run. And run fast!
Are you coming back CavVet?
You made a few B.S. statements people replied back,
Or was your only point just to say we were racists and split ?
Look what you are defending.
View Quote

Maybe he's got better things to do than check AR15.com twenty times a day.

Link Posted: 7/6/2002 4:26:45 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 4:43:14 PM EDT
[#26]
Wow! I'm shocked that anyone would defend Farakahn.He's an out and out racist and he doesn't care who knows it.You don't have to read his paper to know that.

I'm not real sure that he's a "black leader".He leads a fringe group of black people ,but he's hardly mainstream,although he'd like to be ;see the "million man march"

Yes the Nation of Islam has taught people to do for themselves with dignity,but when alot of it is based on hate of ones own contry,where does that leave them?Forever marginalized and bitter?
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 5:33:46 PM EDT
[#27]
Sorry, I didn't send louie or jimmy anywhere.
IMHO, they both need to keep their ass in their own toilet.
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 6:26:12 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 6:49:55 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
...with hate for dat ebil whitey dat owe dem sumpin....
View Quote

I'm no Black Muslim fan, but I don't remember ever hearing them say that white society owes them anything.   In fact I sorta remember them being pretty much separatists, to a point.

That's not to say there isn't hate there, yes they do say that they are victims of white society.  I don't think Ken Hamblin would buy into that, though, or Alan Keyes, or J.C. Watts.

What pisses me off is how the guys like these three get marginalized by the media.
Link Posted: 7/7/2002 12:27:58 AM EDT
[#30]
I agree with your last sentence.These guys speak common sense,but I suppose common ground and common sense is boring and not news worthy eh?
Link Posted: 7/7/2002 1:20:21 AM EDT
[#31]
No matter how hard I try an be a man of my word, I guess my word is not enough when I make promises to myself. I keep saying I wont get in these race bait/hate threads, and I continue to jump in head first.

Taking part in these threads is like arguing gun control with the sheep. They know as much about guns and gun ownership as you guy know about being Black.

We should ban being Black for the children.
Link Posted: 7/7/2002 1:49:54 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Taking part in these threads is like arguing gun control with the sheep. They know as much about guns and gun ownership as you guy know about being Black.

We should ban being Black for the children.
View Quote

Well, I didn't claim to be an expert.  I don't know if your remarks were directed at everybody in this thread, everybody at ar15.com, me personally, or what.  I don't think everybody here is full of hate and bait, so some of what you're saying rubs me the wrong way.  If there's something you want say to me, I'd like to hear it.
Link Posted: 7/7/2002 1:58:00 AM EDT
[#33]
'BAGHDAD, Iraq (CNN) -- Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan arrived in Baghdad on Friday on a mission "to see what we can do to possibly stop a war." '

Bush tucked his tail between his legs and cowered out of this fight a long time ago.  This hateful idiot 'Farrakhan' is just looking for some easy exposure and a 'success' to light his way.  Hell, I could go to Bagdad and proclaim I am on a mission to end a war before it begins and then claim a personal victory until the next president with some balls comes along and actually picks a fight with the regional bully.

Like a child looking for attention... it's best to just ignore the little shit.
Link Posted: 7/7/2002 2:15:44 AM EDT
[#34]
Race politics.  So much fun [:|]

Farrahkhan isn't even a bona fide muslim.  Remember?  He had Malcolm X killed when Malcolm realized true Islam and took it to heart, not the Nation of Islam BS that Farrahkhan cooked up.  Not that I particularly like Islam, but bona fide Islam is miles ahead of Nation of Islam mythology.

Malcolm X could have been a great(er) black leader, but, his is an old story.  The great hopeful leader murdered by rivals.  

Black people are much better off without opportunists like Jackson, Sharpton, Farrakhan, and McKinney self-appointing themselves as leaders. Black people can do a lot better.
Link Posted: 7/7/2002 2:23:50 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Race politics.  So much fun [:|]

Farrahkhan isn't even a bona fide muslim.  Remember?  He had Malcolm X killed when Malcolm realized true Islam and took it to heart, not the Nation of Islam BS that Farrahkhan cooked up.  Not that I particularly like Islam, but bona fide Islam is miles ahead of Nation of Islam mythology.

Malcolm X could have been a great(er) black leader, but, his is an old story.  The great hopeful leader murdered by rivals.  

Black people are much better off without opportunists like Jackson, Sharpton, Farrakhan, and McKinney self-appointing themselves as leaders. Black people can do a lot better.
View Quote

WHO had Malcom X killed?
Link Posted: 7/7/2002 2:24:46 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
not the Nation of Islam BS that Farrahkhan cooked up.  
View Quote

Technically the NOI was 'cooked up' as you say by the "Honorable Elijah Muhammed", AKA [url=http://www.noi.org/information/history-elijah.html]Elijah Poole[/url] of Sandersville GA.
Link Posted: 7/7/2002 2:41:53 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:
not the Nation of Islam BS that Farrahkhan cooked up.  
View Quote

Technically the NOI was 'cooked up' as you say by the "Honorable Elijah Muhammed", AKA [url=http://www.noi.org/information/history-elijah.html]Elijah Poole[/url] of Sandersville GA.
View Quote

I think it was around when Farrakhan was still in rather small clothes.
Link Posted: 7/7/2002 3:42:33 AM EDT
[#38]
Please people.

Leave Farrakhan and Hussein alone.  They are just trying to enjoy "International Wack Job" day, July 6.

Let's see...I think Khaddafi, Yoko Ono, and Jane Fonda were invited, with the Reverend Moon presiding, and music provided by Dhollar Mendi.

[;D]

Link Posted: 7/7/2002 10:21:13 AM EDT
[#39]
farrakhan is a steaming pile of monkey  poop
Link Posted: 7/7/2002 10:34:23 AM EDT
[#40]
if farakahn was white he would be labeled a hate monger and racist. but since he is black the press wont bad mouth him.
black leaders always bring up the race card,just to keep the trouble going.
its funny though, i bet the arabs would not let any black muslims imigrate to their country.
Link Posted: 7/7/2002 11:13:28 AM EDT
[#41]
The bombing starts in 10 minutes...

Cavvet..you're a sympathizer wannabe. Oh, how we should protect skin color and not recquire ethics. You are lost.

Before you try and disperse hate...try not to defend it's propagators.

[b][blue]NAKED[/blue][/b]
Link Posted: 7/7/2002 3:22:35 PM EDT
[#42]
Uh, PRK ole buddy, are you thinking about the same Nation of Islam that I'm thinking about? If I'm not mistaken this bunch of fake muslims/moslems want the US to give them the old confederate states, set them up in government for 20 years, then give them a new country in Afica. Can't give you quotes or references, sorry. I saw it on Voices of Africa on the Acadiana open channel in Lafayette Louisiana years ago. If your interested you could look around and find all the info you want. You think they don't blame the plight of the black man on white America? It can't be their fault! They're victims!
Link Posted: 7/7/2002 4:32:00 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Uh, PRK ole buddy, are you thinking about the same Nation of Islam that I'm thinking about? If I'm not mistaken this bunch of fake muslims/moslems want the US to give them the old confederate states, set them up in government for 20 years, then give them a new country in Afica. Can't give you quotes or references, sorry. I saw it on Voices of Africa on the Acadiana open channel in Lafayette Louisiana years ago. If your interested you could look around and find all the info you want. You think they don't blame the plight of the black man on white America? It can't be their fault! They're victims!
View Quote

I think we're talking about the same outfit.
A search on Elijah Muhammed, who I believe is the one who was in power at the time Malcolm X got offed, gave me the info that the organization got started in the early '30s.

Then ol' Brother Louis (Louis Walcott) was born around '35, got into NOI in a big way in the mid 50's, and when X became O, Elijah Muhammed who had been in it from '34 asked him to take a major leadership role in '65.

I found a site with Malcom X audio clips, and the heading mentioned his separatist idealogy.
That fit with what I remembered of the '60's NOI people out here, they seemed to want to be separate from the evil 'white devils'.  

There wasn't any lack of clarity

But I guess I was wrong about whether they thought the "White Power Structure" owed them anything.  But see, they did want to be sorta separate, they just wanted to do it largely on public money rather than their own.   Wonder how they planned to santitize our filthy lucre.

It ws pretty clear that they blamed the white man for whatever was wrong.

Get your new name here:
[url]www.fadetoblack.com/namegenerator/[/url]

Pangea>>>>>Sheetswa

Beware: I got 3 different answers for myself already.  I've been Sheetswa, Cinque, and Buckwheat so far.

Link Posted: 7/7/2002 5:09:59 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

When was the last time you heard Jimmy Carter call entire race of people "White Devils" (Biblical sense). I won't put up with racist of any color.
Louis Farrakhan is as bad as any KKK Grand Dragon. If anything, he's more dangerous. Admittedly because he's very well educated, funded and very articulate. His diatribes on the subject of the "White Devils" has done nothing but further polarize the black & white issue. I've got Farrakhan in my book right next to the neo-nazis and terrorist.[stick]
Link Posted: 7/7/2002 5:13:44 PM EDT
[#45]
It would be cool to see Farrakan and David Duke on celeberty boxing.

Link Posted: 7/7/2002 5:18:31 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
It would be cool to see Farrakan and David Duke on celeberty boxing.

View Quote

Yeah! Wearing brass knuckles and golf cleets!
Link Posted: 7/7/2002 5:21:46 PM EDT
[#47]
As seeing things from outside the 'square', I reckon I can sum things up in one brief sentance. Why does'nt someone shoot this fucking idiot! What a waist of skin he is!

White or black, who gives a stuff, he is just a wanker who should be shot with a ball of his own shit!

Cheers,
1feral1
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top