Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/6/2002 4:43:05 AM EDT
http://www.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/meast/07/05/farrakhan.iraq/index.html
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 4:45:44 AM EDT
[#1]
[url]http://www.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/meast/07/05/farrakhan.iraq/index.html[/url]

I like watching Farrakhan on TV. My wife gets all pisse dafter about 2 minutes, but I seriously take an interest in what he is saying. Last time I watched one of his services, he was railing on the fact that the brothers and sisters have become devils because they have taken on the white devil characteristics. He was berating them for not seperating themselves from the devils and how their salvation is in jeopardy.

I figure you have to know your enemy.

Link Posted: 7/6/2002 5:02:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Just maybe ole Louie is figuering that if allah allows the muslims to take over the world and conquer the USA he and his followers will take over the USA or rule a goodly chunk of it..and the muslims will have their day in the sun proving allah was the right horse to back and not the God of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob or His Son..
The good news is when all is tallied up allah looses...but there is going to be a fight first..and "know your enemy" is wisdom imo.
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 5:05:36 AM EDT
[#3]
In other words, Farrakhan is not getting enough money from his followers.
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 5:22:27 AM EDT
[#4]
Farrakhan is already a terrorist. Period.

His "Nation of Shitslam", er, I mean "Nation of Islam" is no different than any other Islamic extremist group.

My guess is that he is looking for money or trying to form an alliance with Saddam.

Farrakhan is conspiring with an enemy.

Link Posted: 7/6/2002 5:25:30 AM EDT
[#5]
What ever became of the $1 billion he got from Quaddafi? Last I heard, the treasury dept had it tied up but that was years ago. It looked like he was going to get the $$
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 5:30:45 AM EDT
[#6]
Don't forget that Farrakhan and "The Reverend(but I do like to poke young white girls)Jesse Jackson are close friends....probably much closer if he believes that Farrakahn may eventually get the $$$$$.....
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 5:44:35 AM EDT
[#7]
I'd like to see a charge against him for conspiring with the enemy!  Wow, imagine that trial?  It'd be great and would end in a deserved lynching.  This guy is a POS and should die with pork in his mouth!
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 5:48:55 AM EDT
[#8]
Regarding money from Quaddafi there is an Islamic temple here in Los Angeles, on Vermont Ave & Exposition Blvd (across from the University of Southern California) that was supposedly built using either partial or entire funds from Lybia/Quaddafi.

I don't know for sure but was told this by a friend who [i]briefly[/i] went there.

Go figure.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top