Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/5/2002 8:56:47 PM EDT
in the movie, BHD, the soldiers had scopes on their M4s and M-16s.  when the camera showed the front of it, it shows a red/ornage looking lens or reflection.  what kind was it?  
Link Posted: 7/5/2002 8:59:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Some of the Delta soldiers had Aimpoint optics.
Link Posted: 7/5/2002 8:59:17 PM EDT
[#2]
It's been some time since I've seen the movie but a lot of sights have a red tinted objective lense.

My Aimpoint CompM is one of them, I wouldn't be surprised if the technical advisors for the movie were keen enough to have the rifles all fitted with Aimpoint Comps.    I've heard some make mention to Tascos but I just can't for the life of me remember.
Link Posted: 7/5/2002 9:36:31 PM EDT
[#3]
thanks guys! i plan to get one with my next ar purchase(pre-ban, i'm moving up in the world [:D])
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top