Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/5/2002 5:48:54 PM EDT
The lure of a yellow LS1 Collectors Edition Trans Am became too much to ignore with 0% financing. [url]http://www.glassnews.com/ebay/car2.jpg[/url]
I needed a $34,000 car like a needed a new hole in my head.  
Especially considering this automobile costs 'bout as much as my first house! And there is nothing wrong with my 1997 WS6 Formula Firebird.

WHAT WAS I THINKING? Yellow. Yellow WS6 T/A. The pull was too hard to resist. [:)]

Well, I finally truly joined the rank of LS1'ers.
And, I need to change my screen name. Any suggestions?

BTW: Anybody wanna buy a perfectly fine LT1 with only 26,000 easy miles & lotsa mods?

I must be insane, and all the guys over at LS1.com are all to blame!
Link Posted: 7/5/2002 5:51:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Just think of how many ARs and ammo you could buy with $34,000 dollars. Heck, with your payment and insurance you could buy a new rifle every couple months for the next few years.

Link Posted: 7/5/2002 6:01:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Just think of how many ARs and ammo you could buy
View Quote
Ah yes, but rifle technology does not change like auto technology. I already have one each of the best, a Colt pre-ban HBAR and an AR10A4. Can't do much better than those.
But I've owned a Firebird or a T/A since I was 17, and they've only gotten better!
Link Posted: 7/5/2002 6:08:02 PM EDT
[#3]
My LS1 is in a 2000 Corvette Black Hardtop.  All I can say is your going to  have fun.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top