Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/4/2002 8:02:00 PM EDT
how did they know which car is his?  They keep saying the suspect in the LAX shooting had no ID, but they found his car and are searching it.  Unless, by pure luck, someone saw the gunman get out of the car AND saw the shooting, how else would they know?  Just seems a little convenient.

Any ideas?
Link Posted: 7/4/2002 8:27:19 PM EDT
[#1]
This is news! What outlet is saying they found a car?

There are a lot of ways. The obvious being that if he parked in the garage there he had to have a parking stub which has a time on it. And the place has cameras everywhere- they obviously know what he looks like. Just run through the film. If he had the stub on him- just shoved it in his pocket out of habit- it would shorten the process since they could reduce the number of tapes they had to look at...

Also where did you find a place that said he had no ID? I have seen the statement that they have not ID'd him, but that doesn't mean he had no ID. Anyone in a situation like this you cannot trust any ID that you would find, if he really is a terrorist it will be fake. You can only trust his fingerprints and if that fails his DNA. They will wait on releasing a name untill its confirmed by forensic means...
Link Posted: 7/4/2002 8:35:19 PM EDT
[#2]
I think the stinking media should release two versions of news events such as this.

One for the sheep and one for us.
Link Posted: 7/4/2002 8:44:32 PM EDT
[#3]
I heard they found the guys car on fox news.  Kinda sounds fishy to me

Keving67
Link Posted: 7/4/2002 8:49:10 PM EDT
[#4]
I [i]think[/i] it was CNN.  The SAC said he had two guns and a knife, but no identification.  I guess he wasn't planning on flying!

Edited to add:  it could have been FOX.  I wasn't really paying attention.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top