Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/4/2002 7:51:58 PM EDT
What gives??  Can't get a woman to look at me much less get in the sack, women are so shallow...Where's the best place to pick up easy women?
Link Posted: 7/4/2002 7:53:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/4/2002 7:55:54 PM EDT
[#2]
go to the gym and loose the boobs
Link Posted: 7/4/2002 7:58:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/4/2002 8:08:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
[url]www.manboobs.com[/url]

Don't ask.

-Gloftoe
View Quote

WTF was that? [shock]
Link Posted: 7/4/2002 8:13:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Of course women love manboobs.  Look at how much tail the Kennedy's get...
Link Posted: 7/4/2002 8:15:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Don't ask.

-Gloftoe
View Quote

You know, the part of my mind that thinks logically says not to pursue any inquiries.  But my carny sense of humor is all ears and must know...
Link Posted: 7/4/2002 8:19:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Its called gynecomastia. If you have soft tissue, you can either get down to 5% bodyfat or have lipo(easier). Now if you have hard tissue under your nips as i do, you will need surgery to rid yourself of this shamefull condition.

I feel your pain brother. I have worked out for the last 6 years and Im pretty buff (6' 190 lbs, bench 300 lbs, squat 400 lbs, w/six pack) yet women shun me like i was a circus freak. I will have surgery on Aug 21 at a cost of $3500 out of pocket to get rid of this shit, but the emotional cost of not getting this fixed would be much more, i will finally be able to wear a plain white t-shirt or take my shirt off at the beach!

FREEDOM![%(]
Link Posted: 7/4/2002 8:20:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Don't ask.

-Gloftoe
View Quote

...that's disturbing...
Link Posted: 7/4/2002 8:25:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 7/4/2002 8:26:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Its called gynecomastia. If you have soft tissue, you can either get down to 5% bodyfat or have lipo(easier). Now if you have hard tissue under your nips as i do, you will need surgery to rid yourself of this shamefull condition.

I feel your pain brother. I have worked out for the last 6 years and Im pretty buff (6' 190 lbs, bench 300 lbs, squat 400 lbs, w/six pack) yet women shun me like i was a circus freak. I will have surgery on Aug 21 at a cost of $3500 out of pocket to get rid of this shit, but the emotional cost of not getting this fixed would be much more, i will finally be able to wear a plain white t-shirt or take my shirt off at the beach!

FREEDOM![%(]
View Quote

Yep, been on a serious weight training for about 11 months now...can definitely see some toning, but still can't get rid of the fleshy stuff.  That and the silver dollar nips.
Link Posted: 7/4/2002 8:33:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Don't ask.

-Gloftoe
View Quote

You have got to love the "information super highway"!?!?!?!?

[whacko]

Link Posted: 7/5/2002 12:17:26 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
There's only two things a woman is concerned with the size of ... your credit card limit ... and your wallet.
View Quote

Apparently you've not talked to more than one or two women????!!!!!   >gg<
Link Posted: 7/5/2002 12:24:54 PM EDT
[#13]
TMI...
Link Posted: 7/5/2002 12:30:06 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
There's only two things a woman is concerned with the size of ... your credit card limit ... and your wallet.
View Quote

Agreed! Unless you really belive the 24 YO hotties you see dating a fat 50 year old persian guy with excessive body hair and BO love him for his mind....

To alot of women, men are walking wallets, and some women have rich husband hunting as a full time job.
Link Posted: 7/5/2002 12:52:31 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 4:24:00 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
What gives??  Can't get a woman to look at me much less get in the sack, women are so shallow...Where's the best place to pick up easy women?
View Quote

A couple of roofies in their wine always works for me.
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 4:35:30 AM EDT
[#17]
Let's see.... women shave and wax where hair normally grows, have pedicures and manicures, dye their hair, pay for liposuction, fake boobs and other "enhancements," work out like hamsters on an excercise wheel, eat like rabbits, wear uncomfortable shoes and clothes all to appear more attractive to the opposite sex (and y'all DO respond to it) and you're saying women are shallow??  

I think I'll go eat some bon-bons and read a book. [:D]
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 5:03:47 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Let's see.... women shave and wax where hair normally grows, have pedicures and manicures, dye their hair, pay for liposuction, fake boobs and other "enhancements," work out like hamsters on an excercise wheel, eat like rabbits, wear uncomfortable shoes and clothes all to appear more attractive to the opposite sex (and y'all DO respond to it) and you're saying women are shallow??  

I think I'll go eat some bon-bons and read a book. [:D]
View Quote

ROFLMAO!!!!  

Bon Bons!   ROFLMAOSM!!!!!  You have a great sarcastic twist to you MM!
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 5:04:06 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 11:34:49 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I think I'll go eat some bon-bons
View Quote

(Homer Simpson voice) mmmmmmmmmm, chocolate!!!! >gg<
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 2:25:55 PM EDT
[#21]
I don't have "manboobs" - but I do carry a forward-mounted reserve tank, otherwise known as a "table muscle."  It's not outsized, but it DOES come in handy for extended operations...

As far as the "flip side" - this is for the lovely Miss Magnum...

Lemme tell ya something, if yer goin' thru all that to try to catch a man, yer lookin' for the wrong kind.  I spend most of my time trying to convince my wife NOT to paint herself everyday (I actually prefer her natural colouration, believe it or don't) and I often wonder about the veracity and wisdom of the whole cosmetics industry.  Frankly, I wish the whole damn industry would tak a running jump...

Weight?  Hey, yer talkin' to a guy that thinks most women are too damn skinny!  I don't know how these scrawny women become models, I think they look ill.  Nothin' a good Midwestern farmer's diet wouldn't fix...

Clothes - woman, wear what you want.  Wear nothing if you want - I'm a nudist at heart anyhow...  It's always women that get after me for not wearing a shirt (or not buttoning up) - but I'm not stopping THEM from going shirtless if they want to...

Liposuction?  See my comments on weight.

Shoes?  Wear what you want to - I think of them as utilitarian more than anything else.  Frankly, heels are impractical, and you should be able to run in whatever you have on your feet!

While boob jobs might be fun, I don't require them.  Besides, home-grown is nicer than store-bought...

Shaving and waxing?  Woman, G-d gave you a garden - let it grow!

So, find the right guy, then eat, drink, and be married!  Most men are pretty shallow, but there are still some of us who are not...

FFZ
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 3:55:12 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Let's see.... women shave and wax where hair normally grows, have pedicures and manicures, dye their hair, pay for liposuction, fake boobs and other "enhancements," work out like hamsters on an excercise wheel
View Quote

Men also shave where hair normally grows. Not alot of women like a full beard on a guy, in fact most prefer clean shaven. Most women are repulsed by back hair and many women under 25 prefer little to no body hair at all. So single guys are going through just as many razors as you ladies are.

Men spend hours in the gym lifting weights & doing crunches becuase women want a guy that looks like a 19 year olympic gymnist.

For every salad you ladies eat, men are chocking down plain chicken breast, egg whites and tuna fish to make themselves more attractive to you.

Men have two options: Look like a Calven Klien underwear model or have a fat wallet. If you cant do either of those things your stuck with the left over fat chicks and single moms.
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 4:36:15 PM EDT
[#23]
[img]http://www.action-figure.com/images/02/04/fatman2.jpg[/img]

Damn, RED X!!!
go to:
[url]http://www.action-figure.com/images/02/04/fatman2.jpg[/url]

Link Posted: 7/6/2002 5:33:50 PM EDT
[#24]
Soulzer0 -
 Why'd you have to go and do that?  Some of us haven't eaten yet...

Who is that anyhow - Fat Bastard?

FFZ
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 5:51:02 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Soulzer0 -
 Why'd you have to go and do that?  Some of us haven't eaten yet...

Who is that anyhow - Fat Bastard?

FFZ
View Quote

"Get In My Belly!"
[:D]
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 6:31:02 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Lemme tell ya something, if yer goin' thru all that to try to catch a man, yer lookin' for the wrong kind.  
View Quote

Ummmm... I didn't say "I" went through all that.  Anyone who knows me knows that I am usually a t-shirt and shorts/jeans person with not a lot of make-up, if any.  My hair usually air-dries and I have NO illusions about being skinny... but I do like how I feel when I excercise and I like to see what my body is capable of physically.

My biggest weakness, I will admit, is shoes... I usually wear stacked heels.  ::sheepish grin::

Then again, they all make it out to the barn at one point or another.  I'm sure it's a funny sight to see a woman in four inch heels tossing pads of hay to horses and goats.  [:D]
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 7:21:00 PM EDT
[#27]
Here's my .02, looks only matter if you're ugly.
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 7:25:08 PM EDT
[#28]
MM!!   Throw those damned shoes away...  My daughter is only 20 and already has foot and back problems from platforms and high heels, per her Dr...

Big
Link Posted: 7/7/2002 9:21:57 PM EDT
[#29]
There you are guys with boobs, just go to Fredricks Of Manlywood and get some sexy bras and heels.   Mayby an old copy of Chicago .  

Bob  [8D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top