Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/4/2002 3:21:49 PM EDT
What do you think would happen if I filled my C-Mag with Blanks and went outside shooting T'nite...These A-Holes with the fireworks need a lesson. I don't mind them on the block party down the street, but some A-hole just drove by and threw an M-80 on my driveway. I was cleaning my AR for Sunday in the Garage.

Now I'm pissed and I know who they are. Imagine walking out side and letting off 100 blanks into the air.
Link Posted: 7/4/2002 3:22:34 PM EDT
[#1]
I thought this was going to be about fertility problems.
Link Posted: 7/4/2002 3:28:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I thought this was going to be about fertility problems.
View Quote

Hehe.

Out of curiosity where do you get blanks?  Do you have to make them (reload) or can you get them at a store?
Link Posted: 7/4/2002 3:36:11 PM EDT
[#3]
BLANKS ARE NOT VERY LOUD    I DONT THINK ANY ONE WOULD KNOW U WERE SHOOTING.and if i saw u shoting a m16 near my house i would proberly shoot you:)    (and so would the police)
but u would heat up your ar15 and mabey damage your c mag  (blanks are VERY hot  much hotter then real ammo)
my .02
and it is still dischageing a firearm in a public place even though thay are blanks (so you could be arested)
Link Posted: 7/4/2002 3:43:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/4/2002 3:50:25 PM EDT
[#5]
They'll probably just look around and say "cool let's go hang out with that guy and shoot off some more fireworks".
Link Posted: 7/4/2002 5:32:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Dam I got 40 of them and so tempted. I really hate the 4th it's like a war zone out here right now. They are blowing these things off on a residential street. I,m talking about things they only allow on Barges or fields away from people with Fire trucks around. This S%$T is dangerous this year. My whole friken house just shook. Thos crap will go on till sunrise now and the cops don't do a dam thing. But let me have my Garage open cleaning my weapons or reloading. I have 3 Police cars blocking my street off.

I got to find how this guy is Politically Connected. No one just buys things that look like cannon balls and goes higher than the empire State building.
Link Posted: 7/4/2002 5:44:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Dam I got 40 of them and so tempted. I really hate the 4th it's like a war zone out here right now. They are blowing these things off on a residential street. I,m talking about things they only allow on Barges or fields away from people with Fire trucks around. This S%$T is dangerous this year. My whole friken house just shook. Thos crap will go on till sunrise now and the cops don't do a dam thing. But let me have my Garage open cleaning my weapons or reloading. I have 3 Police cars blocking my street off.

I got to find how this guy is Politically Connected. No one just buys things that look like cannon balls and goes higher than the empire State building.
View Quote

Awsome, sounds like my kind of neighborhood. You're just the grumpy anti-firework old man down the road.

Link Posted: 7/4/2002 5:49:00 PM EDT
[#8]
In Colorado all we can do is shoot blanks, fireworks are veboten this year, such a bummer. So I will shoot some .308 blanks out of my M1A, a 21 bullet salute to our veterans.
[beer]
I can't even use my tracers tonight!
[>(]
Link Posted: 7/5/2002 5:36:55 AM EDT
[#9]
Yea I guess I am the Grinch that stole 4th of July  LOL..I don't mind FireCrackers or Sparklers and the occasional M-80. These things were Mini Cannon Balls. They have to be put into tubes very carefully and they are electronically set off. Not made for a residential street and kids standing 10 or 15ft away from. I have seen what these things can do if something goes wrong.
The worst thing they had the ones they were going to fire sitting right next to the machine in crates. What an explosion that would have made.
On top of the guy doing it was Drunk. I watched him setting up that morning with a Beer in his hand. I tried to give him some suggestions about making sure it was set-up some what safely. He was 3 sheets to the wind at 10AM.

Well it's over now only one car got burnt a little. Now I hope he cleans the street up. They are usually good about that.
Link Posted: 7/5/2002 5:48:21 AM EDT
[#10]
Maybe you should of shot off some tracers in to the air. In detroit thats what they do on new years just shoot thier guns in the air. My buddy went to a house party a few years in detroit and he went out and bouht a shotgun so he could shoot in the air.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top