Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/4/2002 2:19:05 PM EDT
Isaac had an appointment with the doctor on Wednesday.  He is now 23 inches long and weighs  11 pounds 5 ounces.  He has grown over 7 inches and gained over 8 1/2 pounds!  The doctor was a little surprised to see that he was still on the apnea monitor because he's doing so well.  My new project is to call the neonatologist to see if she agrees.  It would be wonderful to know that the monitor is unnecessary, but a little frightening for me to not have the reassurance that it provides.

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/KnockItOff%2FIsaac54%2Ejpg[/img]
Link Posted: 7/4/2002 3:07:51 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm glad to see he's getting bigger and doing so well. Judy. [:)]
Link Posted: 7/4/2002 3:47:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/4/2002 4:06:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Now that he's doing so well and there isn't as great a danger of him becoming ill, he gets to go on his first road trip. I'm taking him to Michigan this weekend to see his grandma. He's also going to get to meet his aunts for the first time.
Link Posted: 7/4/2002 4:18:51 PM EDT
[#4]
So whats his first gun going to be?
Link Posted: 7/4/2002 4:37:09 PM EDT
[#5]
That is one good looking kid!!

If I understand your post correctly, he was just less than 3lbs when born?  What was the problem?  I was 1lbs 3oz when born and my son was 10lbs 8oz. (my son is now 15y.o. and 6'5" @ 215lbs).

I am glad you son is doing better.  I can only imagine the stress and fera you went thru.  My prayers are with you and your family, although it looks like God's hand has already been involved.

BTW, how is the wife holding up thru all of this?

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 7/4/2002 4:48:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/4/2002 5:23:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
[beer] He looks like a champ!
View Quote
Ditto on that.
Link Posted: 7/4/2002 5:29:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 7/4/2002 5:33:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
That is one good looking kid!!

BTW, how is the wife holding up thru all of this?

Sgtar15
View Quote

Um, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't KnockItOff the mommy? [:D]
View Quote

My bad!!!  I shouldn't have ass-umed.  Truly sorry.

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 7/4/2002 5:37:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Now that he's doing so well and there isn't as great a danger of him becoming ill, he gets to go on his first road trip. I'm taking him to Michigan this weekend to see his grandma. He's also going to get to meet his aunts for the first time.
View Quote

Be safe and watch out for the MSP.  (If you plan on going over 80mph).
Link Posted: 7/4/2002 6:58:25 PM EDT
[#11]
sgtar15 - When Isaac was born he weighed 2 pounds 11 ounces.  This is a link to an earlier post of mine going into detail why, when, etc.  [url=http://ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=112664]Update Re: Isaac[/url]

And yes, I'm the mommy!  [:)]  His father is a complete and utter P.O.S. and one of the biggest mistakes I have ever made in my life.  Only one good thing has come from my relationship with him, my son.  Instead of having a supportive father, my parents play a huge role in his life (and mine!) and I also have you guys to reluctantly listen to me, something for which I am eternally grateful.  [:X]
Link Posted: 7/4/2002 7:33:48 PM EDT
[#12]
You guys can thank Zardoz for this...  I already have!!!

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/KnockItOff%2FAKnockItOff%252FIsaac54%252Ejpg%2Ejpg[/img]

And my mother was trying to take pictures of him tonight...  I couldn't resist, and this is what I got for my efforts...

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/KnockItOff%2Fisaac58A%2Ejpg[/img]
Link Posted: 7/4/2002 7:49:37 PM EDT
[#13]
Outstanding, Judi - thanks for the update!

My little Colton went to the Doctor for his first round of vaccinations yesterday and all is well, thank God.
Link Posted: 7/4/2002 7:55:12 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
You guys can thank Zardoz for this...  I already have!!!

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/KnockItOff%2FAKnockItOff%252FIsaac54%252Ejpg%2Ejpg[/img]

And my mother was trying to take pictures of him tonight...  I couldn't resist, and this is what I got for my efforts...

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/KnockItOff%2Fisaac58A%2Ejpg[/img]
View Quote

your baby is soooo cute!!!!! the ar make this pic complete!
Link Posted: 7/4/2002 8:05:33 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 7/4/2002 8:28:52 PM EDT
[#16]
He sure looks great, Judi! Just a couple more months and I'll have him out shooting Uncle Eric's .50 Desert Eagle! [;)]

Eric/Tyler
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top