Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/3/2002 11:47:16 PM EDT
I wish for all the american people, a people that fought not only for its own independence, but also for the freedom of many others, mine included, the best, the most joyful and peaceful Independence Day ever!

I hope that the only smoke you will see is the one of big steaks on the grill of the barbecue, and the only screams will be the ones of the children playing, while adults will tell the story of a nation that choose to be free from British domination...

Today I will put my "Star-n-Stripes" out of my window. A little tribute...

[marines]
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 11:50:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/4/2002 3:13:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Thank you for the well wishes, and for your support! After meeting the Italian group at BRC, I know that you guys are indeed our friends and you can consider us yours. You're always welcome at my house!!!!

Again, THANKS!!!!

God Bless America! One Nation, UNDER GOD!
Link Posted: 7/4/2002 3:30:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Paolo:

Thank you very much.  Hearing this from a friend overseas is worth more to me than hearing it from 100 countrymen.  I am always suprised at how much I am touched when someone from outside the U.S. honors us.  

After September 11, I was able to watch the videos of the destruction over and over and only feel anger and sadness.  What REALLY tore me up was when I was watching some news coverage of the people around the world holding candlelight vigils at U.S. embassys.  (I nearly embarassed myself in my workplace break room).  Can anyone tell my why I am so touched by this?

Thanks again Paolo,
White Horse
Link Posted: 7/4/2002 4:00:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/4/2002 5:11:19 AM EDT
[#5]
Happy 4th friends!...and God Bless America. [beer]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top