Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/3/2002 5:01:06 PM EDT
Who thinks there will be some act of terrorism tomorrow? I'm betting no.

Link Posted: 7/3/2002 5:04:01 PM EDT
[#1]
i think that you are a sick man and this post needs to be deleted.
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 5:04:55 PM EDT
[#2]
No....but it wouldn't suprise me. Cowards.
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 5:08:17 PM EDT
[#3]
If the sub-human goat fuc*er, devil worshipers have a chance, they will blow something up in America. Whether it be a bus stop with a grenade. Or a city with a nuke.  Someday we will wake up as a nation.
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 5:08:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 5:16:52 PM EDT
[#5]
I dont think this is an inappropriate poll. If I was a gambling man (and I am) I'd bet nothing terroristically inclined will happen tomorrow.
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 5:18:41 PM EDT
[#6]

Not as a bet, but in my opinion, nothing will happen. The government has been saying that an attack is imminent since Sept. 11th and nothings happened yet.
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 5:19:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
i think that you are a sick man and this post needs to be deleted, asshole.
View Quote

[img]http://home.wi.rr.com/antigov/tom.jpg[/img]

I fart in your general direction.

Link Posted: 7/3/2002 5:21:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 5:24:54 PM EDT
[#9]
I don't think the spirit of the post is inappropriate.  "Betting", however, probably wasn't the best choice of words.  Civilized people don't wager money on the death or suffering of others.  Remember Rome?
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 5:26:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I too think this is an inappropriate post.

I dont want to talk to you no more you empty headed animal food trough whiper! I one more time-a unclog my nose in your direction, sons of a window-dresser! You cheesy lot of second hand electric donkey bottom biters.
View Quote

I agree,

come back, it's only a flesh wound..
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 5:35:42 PM EDT
[#11]
I hope and PRAY nothing will happen. Although if anything happens in the future I believe there are going to be some major changes (Above what is allready taking place). The first time got our attention (Not minimising) the next time is going infuriate this great nation and all the PC bullcrap is going to be thrown out the window, the gloves are going to come off..
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 6:08:24 PM EDT
[#12]
If they can they will...I don't know how that sentiment could be doubted. I think, However, that something would be more likely after the 4th, when we "let our guard down".  As terrible as our ememy is, they are unfortunately not completely devoid of  stategy, tactics and logic.

Mike
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 6:09:52 PM EDT
[#13]
I say no... but if those cowards do even think of trying I hope America's finest flying high cover drop them into the arms of the waiting virgins they so long for...

Happy 226th Birthday!
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 6:22:19 PM EDT
[#14]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top