Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/2/2001 9:07:15 PM EDT
 Just a little add on to the Boston Public topic.
 If you watched prime time the other night when they were interview people who knew Timothy McVeigh (my spelling may be horibly wrong but you get the idea). Anyway I liked how they kept bringing up his obsesion with his right to own a gun, how he liked to make freinds at gun shows, and how he hated what the government did at Ruby Ridge and Waco.  (Of course he was in the armed forces at one time - maybe he knows a little more about what happened there than the media will admit).  They mentioned briefly how his other option was assignating a government offical.  And of course they had to bring up the bullying issue which is so common in explaining school shooting today.
 I don't remeber much of what else was said, probably because it seemed to me that they were trying to make it look like anyone who believed that they had a right to own a gun, who likes to go to gun shows - and likes the people there, who doesn't agree with the governments actions during the Clinton administration, and who in general likes guns is capable of becoming the next Tim McVeigh.  
 Too bad they couldn't do a real informational video about Him.  That might be kind of interesting.
 Of course when would Diane Sawer do a quality, unbiased, non-liberal agenda packed, informational interview.....Humm Never.
[rail]

Ok, not so short.
Link Posted: 4/2/2001 9:16:42 PM EDT
[#1]
It's too bad he won't speak up about who's really responsible, and who he's taking the fall for...[V]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top