Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/3/2002 12:09:51 PM EDT
I am unempoyed and can only shoot and clean my AR so much. It doesnt seem to pay very well. If anybody knows of any Telecom Design work I would really appreciate a job lead.

Thnx Muzzlebrk
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 2:22:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Mzzlebrk, I am headed out for the holiday, but email me at my home.  [email protected]  Are you willing to move to Colorado?
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 2:28:36 PM EDT
[#2]
I assume you've checked the BICSI website: [url]www.bicsi.org/Resources/JobBoard/JobListing.aspx[/url]
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 2:59:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Frontsight - I am willing to move anywhere I will email you.

Jarhead_22 - I check the BICSI web site 20 times a day. I have had a few interviews but it seems a lot of RCDD's are looking for work. Lots of competition. Companies also dont seem to want to spend the $$ to move me out east where most of the work is. VA, MA, NJ, NY

mzzlebrk
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 7:25:33 PM EDT
[#4]
I know, man. I've been looking for work anywhere I've got family that I can mooch a room from: Philadelphia area, Los Angeles area, Washington, DC area. That way I can work and send the checks to keep the mortgage paid.

I'd hate it, but I'd do it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top