Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/3/2002 4:28:26 AM EDT
[url]http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/710179/posts[/url]

The defeat of a black House Democrat who opposed pro-Israel resolutions has sent shock waves through the party and
raised concerns about a widening rift between blacks and Jews.
    "It's going to have other implications in other races," says Rep. Earl F. Hilliard, Alabama Democrat, whose opponent raised
more than $300,000 from Jewish donors outside the state. "I just don't think that the black community is going to sit still and let
it happen."
    Mr. Hilliard, a five-term incumbent who is regarded as sympathetic to the Palestinian cause, lost to Artur Davis by 12
percentage points in a Democratic runoff last week. Mr. Davis, a lawyer who also is black, is regarded as all but certain to win
the seat in November in the safely Democratic district.

"They have targeted Cynthia McKinney in Georgia; they have targeted Jesse Jackson Jr. of Chicago and Donald Payne of
Newark [N.J.]," Mr. Hilliard says. "Many African-Americans were not pleased with the manner of Jewish influence in the
African-American district. I don't think that they're going to be pleased with that influence in Cynthia McKinney's district, or
Jesse Jackson, or Don Payne or anybody else that represents a predominantly African-American district."
    All three Democrats, like Mr. Hilliard, have voted against resolutions that express solidarity with Israel and condemn
Palestinian suicide bombers.
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 4:33:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Black people votying PRO-PALESTINIAN KAMIKAZES?

I can't believe...
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 4:41:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 4:45:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Most blacks are becoming muslims these days.
They will be the new recruits for the islamic extremists.
View Quote

They didn't learn anything from slavery, I guess...

I think they identify Christianity and Judaism with the white man that put them in chains... and so they forgot that most of the slave marchants that sold Kunta Kinte to white people where ARABS...
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 4:57:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I think they identify Christianity and Judaism with the white man that put them in chains... and so they forgot that most of the slave marchants that sold Kunta Kinte to white people where ARABS...
View Quote

Isn't irony a bitch?
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 5:03:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Yep, those who don't know history are doomed to repeat it. Same ol' shit, different century.
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 5:09:10 AM EDT
[#6]
jessee jackson tried years ago to unite the different minority groups under the banner of the so-called "Rainbow Coalition", in an attempt to sweep whites from office. The trouble with the rainbow coalition was that it had an agenda that was all black, basically excluding the interests of the other  groups within it.
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 5:59:12 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 5:59:28 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Isn't irony a bitch?
View Quote

Why do yo think that UN Durban Conference against racism failed? For the Pals-Israelis issue?

Naaaa...
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 6:32:33 AM EDT
[#9]
[flame on]

Quoted:
View Quote

The first part is the most ignorant shi^ I have ever read here at ar15.com, just enough to be called a [:K]. 'Most' is more than half...As for the second part, read a lil history, get out a little...

Quoted:
View Quote

Exactly WTF does this mean???  How many factions in a 'They'? Who was teaching and who was learning? WTF were 'They' supposed to be learning????

Again, [:K]

View Quote

You think? Not really. Which white man? How many times was Kunte Kinte sold? Actually even your so-called facts here are skewed. Italy? lmao..remember Ethiopia???  Still got the taste of that African boot in your ignorant mouth???

You race baiters kill me, attempting to portray your race hate for facts. You know little of Blacks or Black politics, yet claim to speak knowledge from the dark side. Hell I am probably the closest thing you will ever come to to a Black man. Wake up, get  out and get a clue...Better yet, Watch out, Kunta Kinte is out to get ya!

Link Posted: 7/3/2002 6:39:19 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
[flame on]

Quoted:
View Quote

The first part is the most ignorant shi^ I have ever read here at ar15.com, just enough to be called a [:K]. 'Most' is more than half...As for the second part, read a lil history, get out a little...

Quoted:
View Quote

Exactly WTF does this mean???  How many factions in a 'They'? Who was teaching and who was learning? WTF were 'They' supposed to be learning????

Again, [:K]

View Quote

You think? Not really. Which white man? How many times was Kunte Kinte sold? Actually even your so-called facts here are skewed. Italy? lmao..remember Ethiopia???  Still got the taste of that African boot in your ignorant mouth???

You race baiters kill me, attempting to portray your race hate for facts. You know little of Blacks or Black politics, yet claim to speak knowledge from the dark side. Hell I am probably the closest thing you will ever come to to a Black man. Wake up, get  out and get a clue...Better yet, Watch out, Kunta Kinte is out to get ya!

View Quote

Cav Vet... cool down. And before to call me hater count up to 7 billion...
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 8:46:49 AM EDT
[#11]

Well, I was about to compose a long missive about the history of Jews and Blacks in this country, to remind y'all that the single largest group of whites supporting, working for, and yes dying for (remember the two out of three civil rights workers in Mississippi?) black rights in this country were Jews.  But you know; I think it's a waste of time.  Blacks got the rights we (yes,WE, cause I was there) worked for; and have developed as big a bunch of racist bigots as the white folks. So rant on, all you "my race comes firsters".  Those of us who just want to live peacefully, with peaceful friendly neighbors, will just go quietly on our way. [:D]

Oh yeah, Cynthia Mc Kinney is my Congressperson. She'a bitch and a total nutcase, and I plan to work like hell to get her unseated.  She's also as big a racist as you'll find in public life.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top