Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/3/2002 4:01:05 AM EDT
[url]http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=28159[/url]

On July 4, 1197, Saladin (Salah al-Din) completely
                           annihilated the 20,000-man Crusader army at the battle
                           of the Horns of Hattin, driving the "Christians" from
                           the Holy Land until the 20th century. And we can be
                           sure it is not lost on bin Laden that Saladin won this
                           battle in spite of the fact that the Crusaders carried
                           with them the "True Cross" (the True Cross was a relic
                           designated by Constantine's mother during the initial
                           phase of the paganization of Christianity).
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 4:14:49 AM EDT
[#1]
I've been near the Hittim Horns. It's a site nearby Tveria. It's were the Christian domination ot the holy land ended...
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 9:35:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Numerology is very important to some Muslims, especially the number 11.  7(July) + 4 = 11, and also the Twin Towers shaped(!) like 11.
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 9:41:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Spinal Tap's Marshalls go to 11.....
Look Out Nigel!!!!!
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 9:42:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Numerology is very important to some Muslims, especially the number 11.  7(July) + 4 = 11, and also the Twin Towers shaped(!) like 11.
View Quote

Not to mention that it happened on 9 - 11
Call me crazy but with the Fatah calling for attacks on America yesterday and with this, I would be completely amazed if we make it through this without anything happening

Keving67

Keving67
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 10:47:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Very interesting observations!!
Hmmm....
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 11:08:07 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm not intending to hijack the thread and sincerely hope that I don't. But, since someone else already referenced 9/11, I figured that I would share a link that I just got from my wife:

[url]http://www.september11news.com/Sept11History.htm[/url]
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 11:24:33 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
[url]http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=28159[/url]

On July 4, 1197, Saladin (Salah al-Din) completely
                           annihilated the 20,000-man Crusader army at the battle
                           of the Horns of Hattin, driving the "Christians" from
                           the Holy Land until the 20th century. And we can be
                           sure it is not lost on bin Laden that Saladin won this
                           battle in spite of the fact that the Crusaders carried
                           with them the "True Cross" (the True Cross was a relic
                           designated by Constantine's mother during the initial
                           phase of the paganization of Christianity).
View Quote

No arguement about the date possibility.  I still believe they'll wait until around 9/11 for anything big.  (If they are still capable of mounting anything big.)

(I've heard on the various news channels that the 'chatter' volume (from Al Quaeda) has increased to that just prior to 9/11.)
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 11:45:08 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
(I've heard on the various news channels that the 'chatter' volume (from Al Quaeda) has increased to that just prior to 9/11.)
View Quote

Sounds like another attack or they are just trying to scare us

Keving67
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 11:48:39 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Sounds like another attack or they are just trying to scare us

Keving67
View Quote

Seems that no one knows but because the volume level is about the same as 9/10, and a few days earlier, everyone seems to be paying attention.

These fools have got to know we're listening...............
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 11:54:30 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 7/7/2002 6:57:42 AM EDT
[#11]
Has that date been adjusted to the current, Gregorian calendar?  If not, then is the 15th more vulnerable?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top